Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ndamakung Suh laughs over concussed Justice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-mike-mcglynn

no video of it yet... this is the trillionth time this guy is in the news for being either dirty or some sort of issue on the field. I know most of us have our thoughts on him but if he keeps this up when does he get the hammer? Again i havn't seen the vid so if anyone can post it up that would be much appreciated!

vCash
    This guy is scum. I couldn't do it but I'd love to see a Allastair Overeem just beat him silly.

vCash
    Celebrating cuz the Lions got an INT on the play... but yeah I'll take Mike McGlynn's word.

vCash

vCash
    To Detroit fans even like him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I hate his personality and the person he is but if he plays well I don't care. bottom line really. most football players are dirtballs, I guess suh is just more open about it lol.

vCash
    He'd be perfect in the Bucs anti-victory formation defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    It this after the fact, hind sight is 20-20 reporting that drives me crazy. Obviously, the media doesn't like the guy. He!!, I believe he is a dirty player as well. But, how is he, at that particular moment suppose to know that particular player is concussed. He acts the way every player acts when they make a good play, they let the player and other team know, a form of victor standing over the vanquished. It is everyday behavior by every defensive player. At that particular moment the expectation that any player would/could/or should know the condition of another players injury is ludicrous!
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    It this after the fact, hind sight is 20-20 reporting that drives me crazy. Obviously, the media doesn't like the guy. He!!, I believe he is a dirty player as well. But, how is he, at that particular moment suppose to know that particular player is concussed. He acts the way every player acts when they make a good play, they let the player and other team know, a form of victor standing over the vanquished. It is everyday behavior by every defensive player. At that particular moment the expectation that any player would/could/or should know the condition of another players injury is ludicrous!
    According to McGlynn, he was yelling stuff like "Get the cart!".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    According to McGlynn, he was yelling stuff like "Get the cart!".
    Not surprising. He's one of the least classy players in the league probably. Getting amped from destroying an OL and not knowing he's hurt, whatevs. When you're taunting and it becomes apparent he's hurt, then you're a douchebag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    well [to fans who live in Detroit] probably not. hes apparently a jerk or acts like a diva at fan functions in Detroit (according to 1 or 2 posters). Hes not someone I even wanna meet.

vCash
    He's a thug

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    He's a thug
    Nah a thug would know what he is and embrace it. The thug goes, "Yea I did it and here is why or just because I can/wanted to." This guy Suh is a punk who wants to act like he is billy bad *** on the field and take cheap shots, but then cries to Goodell and the media where he also denies that he did/does the things he does. He is a punk.

vCash
    Was he considered a jerk in college? He appeared like a very humble, well liked guy when he came into the NFL, now I can't think of a more hated player.

vCash
    Someone just needs to **** Suh up on the football field. Go at his knees every play until he's not showing his *** anymore.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast