44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lions

10 22.73%
  • Packers

34 77.27%
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the best example i have is a few years ago when green bay started 1 and 4 and the vikings ran away with the divsion. then green bay got hot finished 10-6 and still were out. all the vikings ahd to do was beat the lowly arizona cardinals and they were in and green bay was out. then this happened..............
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QzwbZJyFg
    I remember that. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    With cutler as your qb that dont worry me one bit. Im more worried about this lions game then the bears game.
    Then you're a fool. Hope the Packers feel the same way.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    True. Mike Thomas and Robiskie starting opposite him, so he should definitely see 20 targets again.
    I had no freaking idea you had Brian Robiskie lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I had no freaking idea you had Brian Robiskie lol
    We've had him for most of the season I believe or at least since October. I have no idea why we haven't seen him yet, i've always been interested in what he can do.

Also got Kris Durham signed, 6'6 and ran a 4.4 forty. Can definitely create a matchup problem due to size alone

Calvin 6'5 - Pettigrew 6'5 - Robiskie 6'4 - Durham 6'6

But like we've seen basically every week. No receiver usually gets targeted besides Calvin and when they do they usually drop it.

I think Mike Thomas has a nice game Sunday night, though. He was brutal last week and knows he has to make the best of this chance now.

vCash
    We've had him for most of the season I believe or at least since October. I have no idea why we haven't seen him yet, i've always been interested in what he can do.

Also got Kris Durham signed, 6'6 and ran a 4.4 forty. Can definitely create a matchup problem due to size alone

Calvin 6'5 - Pettigrew 6'5 - Robiskie 6'4 - Durham 6'6

But like we've seen basically every week. No receiver usually gets targeted besides Calvin and when they do they usually drop it.

I think Mike Thomas has a nice game Sunday night, though. He was brutal last week and knows he has to make the best of this chance now.
    I doubt Durham is 6 6. I remember him coming out. Too bad the kid can't break off a route. Never did crap in college for having that ability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I doubt Durham is 6 6. I remember him coming out. Too bad the kid can't break off a route. Never did crap in college for having that ability.
    Well i've never seen him play, but he's been practicing with the 1st string offense for quite some time now and has familiarity with Stafford. Probably won't even be active this week though. Can't comment on his height since i've never seen him, but basically every website and his proday has him listed at 6'6. Probably more 6'5, but same thing . Probably see Calvin and Thomas the most with Scheffler at WR. Lance Long probably active over Durham for ST reasons.

edit: he definitely looks 6'6 from pics

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws....IO_College.jpg

Da'rick Rodgers on the left is 6'3 and both around the same distance from the cam.
    Last edited by blujaysrock; 12-08-2012 at 06:18 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanman14 View Post
    sorry bears fans the pack are gonna win the division
    That my friend requires a win in Soldier Field next week which is going to be quite difficult.

You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    With cutler as your qb that dont worry me one bit. Im more worried about this lions game then the bears game.
    Let me dissect this post here.

He is more afraid of a 4-8 Lions team (no offense lions fans, i gotta do work here) with Stafford at QB and the coldest game he has ever played in, in his pro career was last October in Soldier Field when it was 45, this forecast is for heavy snow and cold temps. Now back to my point, he is more afraid of the Lions coming into his own house then he is the Bears having to come into Soldier Field.... good one champ.

You can cover a turd in sugar but in the end you'll still have a turd... Or you'll have a typical Marc Trestman press conference describing his pathetic team.

vCash
    Packers win by 2 touchdowns.

Catches: 19 Yards: 171 TDs: 1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post

He is more afraid of a 4-8 Lions team (no offense lions fans, i gotta do work here) with Stafford at QB and the coldest game he has ever played in, in his pro career was last October in Soldier Field when it was 45, this forecast is for heavy snow and cold temps. Now back to my point, he is more afraid of the Lions coming into his own house then he is the Bears having to come into Soldier Field.... good one champ.
    I know it sounds stupid, but I kind of agree here.. Just kind of though.. Detroit plays us soooo rough and watching the last game has us a bit worried with no Clay Matthews, which will more than likely play Bear week.. Record doesnt matter in division games as you know.. Urlacher and Jennings may not play and we just seem to beat you everytime we play you guys.. Even though theres a high chance we lose, im more confident in Bear week, than this week.. But moreso necause Clay is still out.

vCash

Not that I don't agree with the rest of your post, but i'm pretty sure the coldest game Stafford has played in was last year @ Lambeau when it was 30 degrees and he put up 520 yards and 5 TDs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Not that I don't agree with the rest of your post, but i'm pretty sure the coldest game Stafford has played in was last year @ Lambeau when it was 30 degrees and he put up 520 yards and 5 TDs.

vCash
    Well i've never seen him play, but he's been practicing with the 1st string offense for quite some time now and has familiarity with Stafford. Probably won't even be active this week though. Can't comment on his height since i've never seen him, but basically every website and his proday has him listed at 6'6. Probably more 6'5, but same thing . Probably see Calvin and Thomas the most with Scheffler at WR. Lance Long probably active over Durham for ST reasons.

edit: he definitely looks 6'6 from pics

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws....IO_College.jpg

Da'rick Rodgers on the left is 6'3 and both around the same distance from the cam.
    He measured at the combine 6 5. So yeah basically the same thing but there's something about when you see 6 foot 6 for a WR that makes it like..no way! lol

Anyways, I don't have any notes on him anymore but I remember watching some UGA offense just to take a look and he didn't do much other than run straight down the field. Don't think he caught a ball in the game I watched IIRC. Talented as hell though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Sorry, man...if it doesn't happen in Chicago, it doesn't count. #chicagorules

vCash

Well If were talking about qb history, lets talk about cutler vs gb and rodgers vs Chicago. WitWith cutler starting the bears are 1-5 against green bay. In those games cutler has had 7 td to 15 picks. Only had one game with a comp% over 60 with 2 under 50. In those games hes had qb rates of 43.2, 74.9, 82.5, 43.5, 78.9 and his 28.2 game this year. Why would I be scared of a team with a qb who ***** his pants when he sees gb on the schedule? While rodgers has historically been great against the bears? What was funny was a bears fan a few days ago saying chicago has rodgers number they have his number to the tune of 16 tds, 6 int, nealry a 70% comp and a qb rate over 100. Sorry, but your qb or team dont worry me.

vCash
    lol who ever wins it willl likley be due to injures
    2013 tied for 1st place -PSD(lions forum) NFL pick'em
    2012 Lions draft contest winner
    Lions OTT #2 #3 #16 #22 winner
    2010, 2011, 2012 best argument

2014 AAL Kyle Van Noy

0 tackles 0 sacks 0 interceptions

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast