• Lions

10 22.73%
  • Packers

34 77.27%
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

SNF: Detroit Lions Vs. Green Bay Packers

Detroit Lions (4-8) Vs. Green Bay Packers (8-4)

Week XIV
    Date: Sunday December 9th, 2012
    Time: 8:20 PM EST/5:20 PM PT
    Channel: NBC

You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    packers by 10
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Go Pack go pack go pack go pack go!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    ^ Aren't you a big Kap fan?

But cmon Detroit, a win would be greatly appreciated!

vCash
    Supposed to be heavy snow for the game.

vCash
    sorry bears fans the pack are gonna win the division

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanman14 View Post
    sorry bears fans the pack are gonna win the division
    GB has to beat the Bears in Chicago to win the division. Not saying it won't happen but its not a forgone conclusion.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 34_for_life View Post
    GB has to beat the Bears in Chicago to win the division. Not saying it won't happen but its not a forgone conclusion.
    not necessarily. if chicago loses another game, green bay could lsoe to chicago and still ahve the division game tie breaker or the confernce game tie breaker

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    not necessarily. if chicago loses another game, green bay could lsoe to chicago and still ahve the division game tie breaker or the confernce game tie breaker
    Of course. The same could be said for the pack. But both play the Lions and the Vikings, not easy wins but theyll be favored and the pack play the titans and the bears play the cards again should wins. I'm sure you agree this game is coming down to Pack-Bears in chicago.
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

vCash
    Of course. The same could be said for the pack. But both play the Lions and the Vikings, not easy wins but theyll be favored and the pack play the titans and the bears play the cards again should wins. I'm sure you agree this game is coming down to Pack-Bears in chicago.
    compeletely agree is probally will and either team can lose, im just saying neither team HAS to beat the other in that game. i would say there's no way that it doesn't come down to that game, but I also said there's no way seattle would beat the bears or green bay and they both happened (as much bull **** as that is for green bay. i also thought now way green bay loses to the colts, yet it happened). the NFL is unpredictable, and with divisional games for both teams, who knows what could happen. it should come down to the winner of the pack vs bears in chicago wins the division, but who knows.

the best example i have is a few years ago when green bay started 1 and 4 and the vikings ran away with the divsion. then green bay got hot finished 10-6 and still were out. all the vikings ahd to do was beat the lowly arizona cardinals and they were in and green bay was out. then this happened..............
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QzwbZJyFg

vCash
    With cutler as your qb that dont worry me one bit. Im more worried about this lions game then the bears game.

vCash
    I honestly don't see GB losing a single game the rest of the way. CHI is their toughest opponent left and at 1-3 in their last 4 games and all beat up, the Bears seem to be in a bit of a tailspin. Gotta hope that unlike their fans, CHI players aren't looking past MIN this weekend because they could easily get smacked in the mouth this weekend and lose, trap-game style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    With cutler as your qb that dont worry me one bit. Im more worried about this lions game then the bears game.
    lol

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the best example i have is a few years ago when green bay started 1 and 4 and the vikings ran away with the divsion. then green bay got hot finished 10-6 and still were out. all the vikings ahd to do was beat the lowly arizona cardinals and they were in and green bay was out. then this happened..............
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_QzwbZJyFg
    I remember that. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Then you're a fool. Hope the Packers feel the same way.

vCash
    I remember that. Crazy.
    as yesterday proves, like it said its too har dto predict the NFL. green bay cna now lose this weke and still be in the drivers seat for the division

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast