Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The only way to make people quit saying that Cruz is better is for Jackson to actually, you know, be better than Cruz. He's not.
    Its subjective, that is your opinion of him and that's fine I'm not going to knock you for being unaware.

Riddle me this if slot WR's are valued so highly then explain why Welker is never ranked in the top 5 as a WR despite always producing like one
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    yeah np man..

I hear that about DJax but personally I prefer this scenario...

Splits:
    Dwayne Bowe - big physical great route runner had drops early but prove himself... and holy YAC too
    DeSean Jackson - let him be the deep threat keep the safeties true....
    Jeremy Maclin - put him in the slot or honestly trade him and keep Avant there hes one of the best slot 3rd down wr's in the league.

but if we cant get FA options...

I would still like to trade Maclin....he has shown me nothing worth keeping at all esp these past few weeks when he is the CLEAR CUT #1.

Cooper - split
    DJax - split
    Avant - slot

Man i hate to sound like a debbie downer, but all that we wanted for the longest time were WR's...now all I want is DIFFERENT ones LOL.... man their good but just not good enough...i want a Hakeem Nicks / Dez Bryant / Justin Blackmon / Dwayne Bowe / Calvin Johnson / Andre Johnson / Julio Jones

I WANT A BIG PHYSICAL WR!!!
    Ya I want a big physical WR to, I got duped into thinking Maclin would be that type of guy when we got him in the first but boy was I wrong. I don't think Bowe is attainable unless we give them a top pick and if they franchise him and we sign him then we have to surrender our first and I ain't going for that trade off.

I would love to give a third for Bowe if their looking or Maclin and a 4th for Bowe.
    Last edited by Eagles4Lyfe; 12-09-2012 at 01:36 PM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    sadly i still think he's our best db

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Its subjective, that is your opinion of him and that's fine I'm not going to knock you for being unaware.

Riddle me this if slot WR's are valued so highly then explain why Welker is never ranked in the top 5 as a WR despite always producing like one

Ya I want a big physical WR to, I got duped into thinking Maclin would be that type of guy when we got him in the first but boy was I wrong. I don't think Bowe is attainable unless we give them a top pick and if they franchise him and we sign him then we have to surrender our first and I ain't going for that trade off.

I would love to give a third for Bowe if their looking or Maclin and a 4th for Bowe.
    Im unaware? Lulz. Again, find me 5 guys on PSD that would agree that Jackson is better than Cruz. Please, do it, I'll wait.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    What does PSD prove, I can find you NFL analysts that say the very same thing.. You also didn't answer my question why is Welker never considered a top 3 or top 5 WR even though his numbers consistently say he should be.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    What does PSD prove, I can find you NFL analysts that say the very same thing.. You also didn't answer my question why is Welker never considered a top 3 or top 5 WR even though his numbers consistently say he should be.
    Just because we aren't paid NFL analysts doesn't mean we can't see talent. Not everyone is that dense.

Welker is always in the top WR discussion, bit sure what your point is?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    No he's not lmao. He's never in the discussion for top 5 even this year he's having a great year but not even considered top 5.

My point is slot CB's aren't rated high like you make it seem.

Your right you don't have to be on NFL network to know talent but you also don't have an unbiased view like they do and you don't have access and watch each players every snaps or 80% of each players snaps every game. So who's opinion weighs more??

Keep trying though you have nothing to prove Cruz is better aside from his one miraculous year and him feasting on some crappy corners, while Djax beasts on top tier CB's like Joe Haden.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Not to take sides but its because calvin johnson, andre johnson, aj green, roddy white and larry fitzgerald exist he's def top 10 but they just do things he cant jump balls, red zone, etc...

vCash
    He's out produced some of those guys though thats my point. The last 3 or so years.

That's the reason why slot corners don't get valued high, they don't get covered by the other teams best CB and they aren't called to do jump balls. Your helping prove my point bro lol. They get more open space to work with thanks to the outside WR's such as Djax.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    He's out produced some of those guys though thats my point. The last 3 or so years.

That's the reason why slot corners don't get valued high, they don't get covered by the other teams best CB and they aren't called to do jump balls. Your helping prove my point bro lol. They get more open space to work with thanks to the outside WR's such as Djax.
    I said i wasnt taking sides lol. If your talking pure production then sure welkers top 5 i doubt anyone would disagree but most top 5 lists take talent and playing number 1 cbs, like you stated which is a pretty big difference, into consideration

vCash
    Call me crazy, but I still believe in Nnamdi. He hasn't looked like the player in Oakland by any means, but he hasn't had any safety help, and he's been misused for a good portion of his time here. He's probably had more balls thrown his way in an Eagles uniform than he had in his entire Raiders career, and that's not his fault.

I think it's mostly a confidence issue at this point. He hasn't been able to settle in, and with all the problems with coordinators and cancerous coaches etc, he's probably pressing and trying to do too much.

I just refuse to believe that the player he was in Oakland was a fluke. The circumstances were different, but the ability he showed certainly didn't happen by luck. The way the new CBA is, teams are required to spend money and 15 million next year might be an overpay for what we've gotten from him thus far. But unless he hampers our ability to sign other players, or we find a sure fire option to replace him, I think he should stay. Nnamdi certainly isn't the only player on this defense that has underachieved, and with the expectations we had of him combined with all the other things that have gone wrong with this defense, it's easy to scapegoat him.

With a real defensive coordinator and good safeties behind him, there is no doubt in my mind that he can bounce back. It's completely worth it imo, unless a better option presents itself. But by no means do I think we should cut him just for the sake of saving money, unless that money is absolutely necessary in improving the team at other positions, which I don't think will be the case.
    PHILLIES EAGLES FLYERS SIXERS

vCash
    Nnamdi is done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    I said i wasnt taking sides lol. If your talking pure production then sure welkers top 5 i doubt anyone would disagree but most top 5 lists take talent and playing number 1 cbs, like you stated which is a pretty big difference, into consideration
    Thank you, I rest my case

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I'm cool with this. I don't think he is a bad player, but he isn't worth the money we signed him for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    come to the packers ray:

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Cruz is better than Jackson, but that isn't some kind of slight on Jackson by any stretch. Cruz has evolved into one of the best receivers in the league.
    SPACE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast