3 18.75%
  • Tie - Cruz > Jackson

0 0%
  • Who Cares - #TankNation2012

9 56.25%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Bengals at Eagles IGT - Week 15

Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) Vs. Philadelphia Eagles (4-9)

Thursday December 13th, 2012
    Time: 8:20 PM ET/5:20 PM PT
    Channel: NFL Network

Stats - GOOGLE, knock yourself out.

Discuss
    Last edited by Stamina; 12-12-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Eagles by 10, Bdawk swaggin like no other.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Playing both Dalton and Green-Ellis in my fantasy playoffs..Hopefully our D plays well ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Playing both Dalton and Green-Ellis in my fantasy playoffs..Hopefully our D plays well ray:
    I worry about Dalton and Green lighting us up. I have Green though in fantasy, so I need a huge day from him. BGE doesn't worry me in the slightest. that probably means he will shred us.

vCash
    Eagles by 2!No way we can by 3 or more points.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Eagles by 2!No way we can by 3 or more points.
    You beat me this week thanks to Bryce brown completely ******** the bed. Good work.

vCash
    Going Bengals here, mostly because they have more to play for. But Green/Gresham will be serious match-up problems for our defense. The Bengals D is much better than that of the Bucs so I will be interested to see how Foles goes against better competition.

Bengals 27
    Eagles 23
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    Going Bengals here, mostly because they have more to play for. But Green/Gresham will be serious match-up problems for our defense. The Bengals D is much better than that of the Bucs so I will be interested to see how Foles goes against better competition.

Bengals 27
    Eagles 23
    He better do well because I grabbed him (with RGIII hurt) to start for me in FF this week. (Trust me, no other QBs out there).

vCash
    Time for the Eagles to help my Jets and beat Cinci...

!Tank the season for Bridgewater!

vCash
    I will make a bold prediction...

the team that has the most points by the end of the game will win....

and thats my john madden 2.0

Foles manages another great game. 275 - 3 td - 1 int
    Brown 85 yards on the ground

our defense has 2 turnovers!!!! and 2 sacks (1 int)

we dominate..

vCash
    ^ we may never see another interception again, ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You beat me this week thanks to Bryce brown completely ******** the bed. Good work.
    ahh So your make it dwayne on them bowes lol.

Moreno and Prater went off last Thursday,that was totally unexpected.Kapernick has been a good pick up,Stafford has killed me all season.Still a week to go,good luck to you.

Had a number 2 seed in yahoo league with Adrian Peterson and Drew Brees and of course I lost.:cry:
    Never can tell about fantasy football.

vCash
    Exited to see AJ Green for a full game.
    Hope Foles keeps showing improvement and a loss is a must.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He better do well because I grabbed him (with RGIII hurt) to start for me in FF this week. (Trust me, no other QBs out there).
    I am so sorry haha...I gotta hope Matt Ryan steps it up for me as the #1 seed, my girlfriend is the #2 seed. She beat in me the championship last year after I only lost one game all year! When your girl plays fantasy you know you got a winner!!!

Good luck in your league bro
    Proud Temple University Alumni
    Eagles: Jeremy Maclin
    Phillies: Jake Diekman
    76ers: Nerlens Noel
    Flyers: Brayden Schenn
    Temple Football: P.J. Walker/Zaire Williams
    Temple Basketball: Quenton DeCosey

...the beginning of a Philly Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I hate domes... Brees wouldnt have a Job if there were no Domes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Synyster89 View Post
    I am so sorry haha...I gotta hope Matt Ryan steps it up for me as the #1 seed, my girlfriend is the #2 seed. She beat in me the championship last year after I only lost one game all year! When your girl plays fantasy you know you got a winner!!!

Good luck in your league bro
    My wife is the 3 seed.

She's won 2 out of 5 years, I've won 2 of the other 3.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast