Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Future

vCash

The Future

I dont know why most people are all over dwayne casey this guy is a GREAT coach, he just needs some talent to work with, raptors do not have enough talent to do some damage in the playoffs so here what i suggest

anyone think charlotte would trade there pick for bargnani..... if theyre still in the playoff hunt come the trade deadline then they might give up there pick to make a push for the 8th or 7th seed.

build the team around lowry,derozan and val.... after bargs is traded i say we give ed davis the starting role just to see what hes got if he starts with us for 30+ games

If we are the worst team in the NBA then there is a high chance that we will be in the top 3 so we can still have our pick and we'll have another pick to work with in the draft

finally i say we fire Bryan Colangelo im tired of him its time to bring in someone new to re-build this team the long and proper way

vCash
    Charlotte has already got their own Bargnani in Mullens. Plus they aren't going to continue to be this good. They have had a fairly soft schedule thusfar.

vCash
    ^this
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-8-TheWizard View Post
    Charlotte has already got their own Bargnani in Mullens. Plus they aren't going to continue to be this good. They have had a fairly soft schedule thusfar.
    wELL bYRON mULLENS HAS BEEN WAY BETTER THAN bARGNANI THIS SEASON..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    wELL bYRON mULLENS HAS BEEN WAY BETTER THAN bARGNANI THIS SEASON..
    how do you see that? He has rebounded better but offensively Bargs has been the better player.

A deal of Bargs, Gray, Fields for Thomas, Warrick, Diop and a pick.

vCash
    As painful as it is to say.

Keep Bargnani for this year and next.

Then trade our first next year, Bargnani and Lowry to get Wiggens.

I know people are going to see Lowry and go wtf no way. But Wiggens is touted as the next big thing and a once in a while type prospect.

Trade for a PG or develop one for the future. Try seeing if you can get someone like Bledsoe somehow from the Clippers.

Bledsoe
    Derozan
    Wiggens
    Ed
    Val

There that's the roster that'll win us a title.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    ^ I don't see why another team would trade Wiggins for that. (Lowry and Bargs will be expiring I think? So they're basically giving up the #1 pick for the #10-15 pick or wherever we are)

vCash
    They need to completely clear house like Presti. Attain assets and financial burdens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    They need to completely clear house like Presti. Attain assets and financial burdens.
    It is always convenient to say this but it seems the GM is accumulating more financial debt restricting flexibility.

We have DD/Fields/Kleiza/Amir lengthy contracts and nada 2013 pick to boot.

If Rogers is serious in cleaning house then a move has to start from the top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    ^ I don't see why another team would trade Wiggins for that. (Lowry and Bargs will be expiring I think? So they're basically giving up the #1 pick for the #10-15 pick or wherever we are)
    Lowry would be a free agent and Bargs would have 1 yr remaining

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    how do you see that? He has rebounded better but offensively Bargs has been the better player.

A deal of Bargs, Gray, Fields for Thomas, Warrick, Diop and a pick.
    Im not sure if the Bobcats can trade their own pick because they owe something to the Bulls, but if that pick is the Pistons pick I'd be down to do this for sure. Pistons pick is top 8 protected this yr, only top 1 protected 2014.

Pistons looking right now like they'll be in the top eight this year, so virtually unprotected pick in 2014.

I wish we would have gotten on that instead of signing Fields. I would have gladly swapped Jose's expiring for Gordon and that pick.

I can't believe Detroit did that just to avoid paying Gordon for one season.

Thats the kind of deal Im hoping to get for Jose's expiring but Im not holding my breath. Those types of deals dont usually happen in season
    Last edited by Six-8-TheWizard; 12-06-2012 at 02:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Well we can trade for a teams future first for next year using Bargs but its hard to judge who the hell will be the worst team next year.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Imagine if we had done the Jose for Gordon swap and then did a deal like that with Charlotte.

Lowry/Lucas
    Demar/Gordon
    Pietrus/Ross
    Ed/Kleiza
    Val/Amir

Our 2013 pick likely goes to OKC, then come 2014 we have potentially 3 top 10 picks to work with to try and position ourselves to get Wiggins to have on the wing alongside Demar, Ross and Pietrus. Not to mention the like 13mill coming off the books from Gordon.

Our wings would be set, and we would just need to find a backup PG and a solid big through free agency

Oh The delusional dreams of raptor fans

vCash
    No more like the possibilities passed up by an incompetent GM.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Well we can trade for a teams future first for next year using Bargs but its hard to judge who the hell will be the worst team next year.
    NO, Detroit and Washington are all good bets. Maybe even ATL if Smith leaves.

I would trade Lowry for a 2014 pick just to tank to be honest and just try and develop Val.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast