Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 144
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amidst A Giants Dynasty: 3in5
    Posts
    33,062
    vCash
    1279
    Legooooooooooooooo Dubs!!!


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,212
    vCash
    1500
    That's game boys.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    the barlay center is gonna lead the nets to victory


    THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

    2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

  4. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    343
    vCash
    1500
    great game!!!

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    game !


    THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

    2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amidst A Giants Dynasty: 3in5
    Posts
    33,062
    vCash
    1279
    wow!! WCW all alone, I saw that coming when he didn't take it out.


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    All I gotta say is mark Jackson coached his *** of tonight and I never doubted this team for one moment.



    she says go for the championship

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,212
    vCash
    1500
    Curry's stat line over the last six games.

    22.5 Points Per Game - 8.8 Assist Per Game - 3.1 Rebounds Per Game - 2 Turnovers Per Game - 4.4-1 Assist to Turnover Ratio

    #BALLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNN


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    9,276
    vCash
    1500
    Big win on the road. Now on to the next.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    Curry's stat line over the last six games.

    22.5 Points Per Game - 8.8 Assist Per Game - 3.1 Rebounds Per Game - 2 Turnovers Per Game - 4.4-1 Assist to Turnover Ratio

    #BALLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNN
    superly



    she says go for the championship

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    by the river
    Posts
    184
    vCash
    1500
    Congrats Dubs!

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    9,010
    vCash
    1500
    Draymond Green



    she says go for the championship

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,825
    vCash
    1500
    Wow! Talk about a quality road win!



    Playoff Bochy.



  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,212
    vCash
    1500
    All I keep hearing is, "well they didn't have Brook Lopez". Pretty sure our starting Center is out as well.


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14,652
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    All I keep hearing is, "well they didn't have Brook Lopez". Pretty sure our starting Center is out as well.
    yeah its not like andre blatch played a bad game replacing lopez.... and what about their other 3 all stars?
    A role model if I ever knew one

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •