Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bb69ar3

---------

we need PG help and SF help and this trade does that. don't think the stretch 4 helps us much as he hasn't been playing well on offense or defense. but he may improve who knows

raptors don't need kleiza with pietres and landry fields really think pietres hit 21 tonight
    I just think Bargs is risky. Also remember that Calderon can leave at the end of the year.

vCash
    ^could even throw in ebanks but he would have to agree as he has veto power to that and calderon would be a seamless transition between nash in theory and kleiza would give our bench some help right now we have no player behind mwp didn't watch the game tonight but ebanks has been on bench as of late

vCash
    Im not a fan of getting calderon and bargnani for pau

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    4 team trade:

Lakers IN: Josh Smith, Mike Dunleavy. (17m)

Bucks IN: Pau Gasol, Anthony Morrow, Devin Ebanks, Atlanta 1st. (24.2m)

Hornets IN: Luc Mbah a Moute, Larry Sanders. (6.8m)

Atlanta IN: Monta Ellis, Ryan Anderson. (19.9m)
    no. if the prince of cameroon is involved in the deal then i want him with us!
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash

hi

Quote Originally Posted by The1_Who_knocks View Post
    Derrick Williams and Ricky rubio would be amazing
    the idea of rubio paired with pau as both are on spanish team together

so rubio wouldn't be in trade talks sad to say if there is a deal in theory

vCash
    4 team trade:

Atlanta IN: Monta Ellis, Ryan Anderson. (19.9m
    In this scenario the lakers get defense and a back up SF with 3 pt range and save 2m

I think Atlanta would jump at the chance to get Anderson and Ellis.

The Hornets get a young center in Larry Sanders who is destroying the glass to team up with Davis and Luc who is a SOLID player on a great contract.

And the bucks get Pau, outside shooting and a 1st rd. pick. It also enable Jennings to be the go to scorer who has a great inside presence with Pau

Its a win for everyone
    Last edited by jsthornton7; 12-06-2012 at 04:39 AM.

vCash
    I really don't want Josh Smith. Looking beyond this season, he becomes a huge question mark. How much do you pay Smith? He isn't worth a max, or even close to it imo. Once his athleticism goes he'll be a Boozer/Amare-like bad contract

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bcbe7mw

13 mil vs 19 mil this trade failed not sure what that trade would include

dwill has potential but this doesn't look like a good trade for us and we would have to probally cut djo to clear a spot and not sure how we get rid of blake's contract as well

bullinger is hurt i believe not sure as well as roy and rubio and the other half of their team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I really don't want Josh Smith. Looking beyond this season, he becomes a huge question mark. How much do you pay Smith? He isn't worth a max, or even close to it imo. Once his athleticism goes he'll be a Boozer/Amare-like bad contract
    More of a question mark than pau?

Smith isnt worth the max, but i'd take him any day over Pau if you wanna look towards the future. 3 year deal + TO/PO and he is only 30 in the last year of his contract.

vCash

hi

4 team trade:

josh smith would insure d12 resigns and be a strong defensive team with mwp/j.smith/d12 and dunleavy is solid shooter

but why would hornets want to get rid of ryan anderson? their number 1 pick is really a PF not C so not sure why they got anderson in the first place. but now that he's there i don't see them trading him.

not sure when ebanks trade veto thing ends maybe dec 15 not sure on that

j.smith isn't a great shooter in fact probally worse than pau but he is younger, more athletic.

but with jamison and j.hill well at least jamison i don't think we really need a PF what we really need help at is PG and SF

nash/calderon/duhon/morris
    kobe/meeks
    mwp/kleiza
    jamison/bargani
    d12/j.hill/sacre

in mike's system he likes to have the lane clear for pick and roll and then shooters around the 3.

vCash
    More of a question mark than pau?

Smith isnt worth the max, but i'd take him any day over Pau if you wanna look towards the future. 3 year deal + TO/PO and he is only 30 in the last year of his contract.
    Would he take a 3 year deal though? Some team could offer him more years and money. Don't think its wise, but we've see some pretty strange contract extensions lately.

I dunno. The problem with Smith is that offensively he's a worse fit than Pau as of now. Teams are going to give Josh Smith wide open jump shots all night. The dude is one of the worst jump shooters in the NBA. He's good defensively, but offensively, if it isn't in the paint it's a problem for him.

vCash
    Just to add again, I don't think Smith is coming here. Seems like Ferry wants his contract to come off the books so we can try and team up Dwight with Josh... long shot, but hey might as well

vCash
    4 team trade:

Nash-Blake-Morris-Duhon
    Kobe-Meeks-Odom
    Metta-Dunleavy-Clark
    Smith-Jamieson
    Howard-Hill-Sacre

B.Jennings-B.Udrih
    Morrow-M.Daniels
    Ilyasova-T.Harris-Ebanks
    P.Gasol-Udoh-Henson
    Dalembert-Pryzbilla

G.Vasques-Roberts
    E.Gordon-A.Rivers-R.Mason Jr.-X.Henry
    Aminu-Mbah Moute-D.Miller
    A.Davis-L.Sanders-Warrick
    R.Lopez-J.Smith

J.Teague-D. Harris
    M.Ellis-L.Williams
    K.Korver-D.Stevenson
    R.Anderson-I.Johnson-A.Tolliver
    A.Horford-Z.Pachulia

Well I know if I was the GM of the Hawks, I would not think twice about this.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    Would he take a 3 year deal though? Some team could offer him more years and money. Don't think its wise, but we've see some pretty strange contract extensions lately.

I dunno. The problem with Smith is that offensively he's a worse fit than Pau as of now. Teams are going to give Josh Smith wide open jump shots all night. The dude is one of the worst jump shooters in the NBA. He's good defensively, but offensively, if it isn't in the paint it's a problem for him.
    He is shooting 35% from 3 so far this year. He is also an underrated passer. He brings everything we lack. I think you are worrying too much about shooting. we don't need offense. We NEED defense. This guy brings energy and toughness at all times to our starting line-up. Not to mention he is a close friend of Dwight's.

I know they are highlights but we could really use some of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fee_RvTwkGQ
    Last edited by jsthornton7; 12-06-2012 at 04:57 AM.

vCash

hi

I just think Bargs is risky. Also remember that Calderon can leave at the end of the year.
    i agree bargs sucks. we usually use 3 big man rotation. and we use j.hill/jamison/d12 and bargs wouldn't even have to play.

if thunder go small and put durant at 4, lebron 4, melo 4 we could even use someone like an ebanks on durant and will be playing the 4 position

j.hill could give enough space potentially he has been working on a 20 ft jumper and if he follows his shot could be helpful. he could also be setting screans on the perimeter as well. playing more of a dennis rodman role defense /rebounding

bargs is just to get salaries to match PG would be upgrade and backup SF would be upgrade and really don't loose too much at PF with jamison and j.hill playing well. if bargs does improve that's a bonus

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast