Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    i agree smith is off the market for now and plus we don't need another PF we need PG and SF help.

i just hope j.hill stays he plays so hard and gets so many offensive rebounds its unreal i know his shot isn't there but did they sit rodman b/c he no longer has range of course not he was out there setting screans and then running to the rim to get the rebound. who does mike think is going to rebound all these brick 3's lol d12 can't do it alone

vCash
    You guys may think i'm crazy, but I have always liked Chris Duhon and he excels in D'Antoni's offense. I think he is the answer in terms of a backup PG once Nash comes back.

vCash

hi

Quote Originally Posted by jsthornton7 View Post
    You guys may think i'm crazy, but I have always liked Chris Duhon and he excels in D'Antoni's offense. I think he is the answer in terms of a backup PG once Nash comes back.
    i agree duhon is better defensive player and has better chemistry with d12 but duhon is not a better offensive player

calderon and nash are similar player both fantastic passers and PG's and both give us nothing on defense.

even though duhon is better defender he still can't guard any of the elite pg's in the league really noone can until they allow you to put a hand on them like used to

this would allow a smooth transition between nash and calderon as both are very similar

i'm not saying we should take this raptor deal if this is indeed what the offer was but just saying it gives us an upgrade at 2 positions PG and SF. our bench needs help desperately like what 20 pts a game almost last in league

better option would allow nash and pau to both return healthy and they both dominate but we'll see

vCash
    I like this trade.. It gives the lakers a solid 3rd option behind kobe and Dwight and a solid big man off the bench to come in for dwight.

whoops.. I meant this one..

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bggz7l4
    Last edited by jaydubb; 12-06-2012 at 07:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    i agree duhon is better defensive player and has better chemistry with d12 but duhon is not a better offensive player

calderon and nash are similar player both fantastic passers and PG's and both give us nothing on defense.

even though duhon is better defender he still can't guard any of the elite pg's in the league really noone can until they allow you to put a hand on them like used to

this would allow a smooth transition between nash and calderon as both are very similar

i'm not saying we should take this raptor deal if this is indeed what the offer was but just saying it gives us an upgrade at 2 positions PG and SF. our bench needs help desperately like what 20 pts a game almost last in league

better option would allow nash and pau to both return healthy and they both dominate but we'll see
    I would rather have Pau + Duhon than Bargnani and Calderon if thats the comparison you're making.

vCash
    Josh Smith will have to request a trade in order for us to get him, so for now he's out of the picture. Keep Pau for now until somebody makes us a better deal.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Man I can't believe we are actually turning down the raptors.... that trade would make us instant contenders. Bargnani and Calderon would absolutely thrive here.... then throw in Kleiza... oh my.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    3 way trade.

MIN - Gasol/Ebanks
    NOR - Pekovic/Barea
    LAL - Anderson/Williams/Ridnour

Gives MIN the Spanish connection of Rubio/Gasol
    Gives NOR a solid C to match with Davis and another SG behind Gordon
    Gives LAL a stretch 4, a D'Antoni type PG and a future star

"Push off Kevin, I'm the starting PF on this team."
    "Not for long Buddy, not for long."

vCash
    NO is in love with D Anderson, so get that out your mind, ain't happenin.

i dont like the deal from the raps, outside of calderon, i dont want bargs, offensively hes great for us, outside of that, he's a liability, why have bargs if we have jamison, same player and jamison plays harder.

Now.

I'd love to get AK-47 from them but hes playing the 3 and SF isn't Der Will's natural position, PF is and he gets no time there cuz of Love which is why they want to move him so badly.

Assumadly they'd want to give us pekovic as well since gasol would start, who i like, he's a jump shooting big but he's slow footed so he wont work.

So, I really want Derrick Williams out of this, he would thrive with Nash.

i'd love howard or roy from them but with budinger out until at least march, forget it and roy is hurt.

maybe we can nab Berea from the wolves, they have shved now, even tho hes backing up at sg,

Malcolm lee has fallen out of the rotation with Berea shooting well, so theres a possibility there.

Ok, i figured out something nice, check it , needs on all side covered.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a9t8glw

It says failed but i can't add Teteovic to move to the wolves for bench depth at C/PF which they need.

Basically...
    Gasol to Wolves
    Brooks, Berea, Williams, pick to Lakers
    Pekovic to the Nets

gives us lots of depth off bench, shooters, a ball handler and youth.

nets have issues at back up C/pf, Pek instantly solves that

wolves want gasol

or this

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cwelrkv

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    So raptors offer is bargnani,calderon and Kleiza
    Wolves offer D.Williams and ???

vCash
    Lowry with another filler would be interesting. He had 34 points and 11 assists. Bargs looks horrible. 3/14 shooting? Slumping this season.
    Last edited by Swift Game; 12-06-2012 at 11:32 AM.
    [/IMG]

vCash
    to me the best trade option is bargs kleiza and calderon deal. any one disagree with me? or agree?

vCash
    watch mitch turn it into anderson, calderon and kleiza..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    If the T-wolves aren't offering Love then no.
    The Raptors need to give up Barg and Derozan.

Let's get ready to Shiva!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I like wolves deal better .

We get a back up pg ( either ridnour or barea).

a promising talent that ftis dantonis idea of a PF in derricj williams.

BUT; we would NEED to involve a third team in order to unload Pekovic on them ( we have no use for him with dwight here) and get a good SF too.

I want nothing to do with Raptors.

We ALREADY HAVE problems in DeFENSE.

JOses D is just a bit better than nash......wich is not much preciselly.

And bargs direly has NO D.

You are complainging about Paus D and being Soft?

Bargs plays 0 Defense and grabs ONE THIRD of the rebounds Pau can.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast