Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raptors and T-Wolves inquire about pau trade

just heard on espn that both raptors and twolves contacted la asking about pau and espn said the lakers turned both teams down. trying to find a link to it now but just heard it myself on espn.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ries-pau-gasol

vCash
    I posted a link on your OP Mufridaz

vCash
    Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Pitches from Raps & Wolves for Pau already rejected by Lakers, sources tell ESPN. Story with @RamonaShelburne: http://es.pn/RDv2g7
    Retweeted by Eric Pincus
    Expand

https://twitter.com/EricPincus

----------

ok found the link

vCash
    thx shep

vCash
    those deals benefit both teams equally, too bad lakers only do one sided trades.
    My TOP 10 favorite NBA players of All Time

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Allen Iverson
    3. Reggie Miller
    4. Andrew Bynum
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Steve Nash
    7. Lamar Odom
    8. Ben Gordon
    9. Ray Allen
    10. Carmelo Anthony

vCash
    This really pisses me off! We ar in WIN now mode are we not? Gasol is not only declining but he doesnt fit us anymore. AND he gets paid 19.2 million to be a 4th-5th option. In return we get 3 players that HELP us

vCash
    being patient is the smart move never buy a new car the same day gotta say hey lets wait a few weeks and then they might get a better deal

supposedly they want to wait till nash returns to see how things turn out. plus kobe will be an unhappy camper. i think a trade gets made eventually before the deadline if not pau maybe j.hill blake ebanks for something that fits the system

i know j.hill isn't a jump shooter but he has heart and energy and can rebound like crazy run the floor and play good defense. i would hate to see him go. but if he isn't going to play i would rather see us get something that helps the team instead of him rotting on the bench.

the flip side is if pau doesn't heal fast from his injury and doesn't do well when nash returns the offers might actually decrease. but if we get the old pau and a healthy pau i don't mind if he stays. but if we don't see the effort and he doesn't heal i can't really back him staying. i'm sure mitch will make the best move with the best interest of the team at heart and winning.

vCash
    Derrick Williams and Ricky rubio would be amazing

vCash
    Id do the trade for just straight up Rubio + anyone.

vCash
    I like the offer from Toronto. If we could somehow grab Terrence Ross in the deal, I'd be pretty happy about it. Problem is, Nash and Kobe love Gasol and don't want him to leave.
    I still want to see Gasol play healthy and with Nash to really come to a final decision on whether i'd like to see him be dealt away or not. I do have a strong belief Nash will help solve the majority of problems we have and finally let the chemistry of the team fall into place. However, if things don't work out so well, I'd like to see us open up conversation with Toronto for a deal involving Bargnani, Calderon and Kleiza. All players that could fit in really well.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    From what I've been reading it was Bargs, Calderon and Kleiza... the other deal involving Pek and Williams, but I'm also guessing Ridnour or Barea were also involved. Problems with both deals:

Bargs sucks. The dude's career high in rebounding is 6.1, and he has yet to grab 10 in a game this year. Also his offensive game has severely declined over the past 3 years. Defensively he's worse than Pau, and his 3 point shooting has dropped steadily over the past couple seasons. The positives are Calderon and Kleiza. Calderon is a starter quality pg in the NBA, dude is averaging like 10 and 8 off the bench. He can definitely hold the fort down with Nash out... also he's shooting like 47% from 3. Kleiza, who is struggling, still gives us a legit back SF.

Positives about the Minny deal... Derrick Williams has shown glimpses of being great. He's best at the PF spot, but he can't really play there due to Love eating up all the minutes. Ridnour/Barea would help the pg spot, but neither is as good as Calderon, but I'd prefer Ridnour to Barea easily. Pek is awesome. Love the guy, but he has no purpose on this team with Dwight and Hill here. What makes him being involved great is that we could flip him to a 3rd team. He's averaging 14 and 8 this year.

vCash
    I just think Bargs would be a real good fit in Antonis offense playing with Nash. His knack for scoring while playing on a better team where he won't be doubled or looked at as the go-to guy for opposing defenses could really help him play much better. His defense isn't good but that's what Dwight Howard and Jordan Hill are there for.
    Calderon instantly would give us a great 1-2 tandem at point guard and would make a huge difference and impact for us. Our offense as a whole would improve a lot and just like Bargs, his game would benefit also playing for D'Antoni and better teammates around him.
    Kleiza would add more needed production off the bench. He could be a deadly knock down jump shooter for us down the stretch and another weapon for Nash/Calderon in Antoni's offense.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

vCash
    4 team trade:

Lakers IN: Josh Smith, Mike Dunleavy. (17m)

Bucks IN: Pau Gasol, Anthony Morrow, Devin Ebanks, Atlanta 1st. (24.2m)

Hornets IN: Luc Mbah a Moute, Larry Sanders. (6.8m)

Atlanta IN: Monta Ellis, Ryan Anderson. (19.9m)

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bb69ar3

---------

we need PG help and SF help and this trade does that. don't think the stretch 4 helps us much as he hasn't been playing well on offense or defense. but he may improve who knows

raptors don't need kleiza with pietres and landry fields really think pietres hit 21 tonight

vCash
    I don't think Josh Smith gets traded. Ferry seems like he wants to keep him since he's an expiring and ATL is playing well

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast