Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I like what I saw from Brewer in the few snaps he got, but definitely not a LT in my opinion. Doesn't quite have the speed/technique for it.....then again I said the same about Beatty in the beginning.
    He does have quick feet and did play LT in preseason, that having been said I have no idea if he's ready. I really doubt JR lets Beatty get away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    He's a defensive player, different story.. who's the last defensive player to win the heisman.. Charles Woodson so when your in the discussion as a defensive player there's a damn good reason for it.
    Qtr 1

Te'o is seeing his stock drop already.

Easily blocked twice with runs right up the middle and a blown coverage. He couldn't shed the block of either guard.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Alex Okafor, DE from Texas is really starting to grow on me.. could be a nice option at #19..

vCash
    Teo has been AWFUL tonight
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    man I'm liking the way this kid plays....http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...JxQlaxBHU&NR=1
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Qtr 1

Te'o is seeing his stock drop already.

Easily blocked twice with runs right up the middle and a blown coverage. He couldn't shed the block of either guard.
    He didn't look good, no doubt.. Gotta start wondering if drafting SEC players specially Bama needs to be the priority..

vCash
    I stopped watching the game when it got to 21-0. However, I did see something that drove me nuts. I am not a fan of either team, in fact I don't really care about college football. I went to a small division III private university with no football team at the time (we got a team this year, finally).

The thing that stood out for me, besides how bad Te'o looked, is how much the ND defense reminded me of the Giants. I was getting agitated whenever the ND defense didn't do anything. The ND safety (Motta), was like our Rolle. He was the one making the stops in the running game while the front 7 was comepletely over-matched. The zone pass defense looked like swiss chesee, comepletely full of holes.

On a side note, I saw on a mock draft that had Ezikiel Ansah going to us at number 19. Let the speculations begin!

vCash
    In Reese We Trust

Let's hope another team takes Te'o earlier so a better player drops to the Giants. His performance was alarming. Guards handling him one-on-one was surprising while missing tackle after tackle is . . . yikes.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    In Reese We Trust

Let's hope another team takes Te'o earlier so a better player drops to the Giants. His performance was alarming. Guards handling him one-on-one was surprising while missing tackle after tackle is . . . yikes.
    Alright hold the **** on.. Is that the only game you've ever watched Te'o? Guy has been a stud for a loooong time, I've watched him his entire career. You don't judge a player off of 1 game after a 70 day lay off. He had a bad game, that is not who Te'o is.. You would be a fool to not what Te'o on this team! Moving up for him is another story.. I understand people hate moving up.. Thats fair.. But if he falls to us I will be thanking the football gods.

Instead of judging him off of 1 game do yourself a favor and do some legit research on him..

vCash

Martellus Bennett???

Honestly, the guy was good this year for the most part.. He's also a FA and he did have a bunch of drops. If Eifert or Ertz is availiable I would entertain the possibility in the 2nd, but Atlanta will need a TE since Gonzo is done.

vCash
    And for our CB issues the FA is kinda stacked.. Mike Jenkins, DRC, Dashon Goldson, Jammer, Rashean Mathis, Grimes, Tracy Porter, Chris Houston and Antoine Cason.. all pretty good guys especially if we get someone at a vet minimum.. Safety has some big names in FA so not too worried like I said.

vCash
    Teo SUCKED yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I'd stay away from teo .... I'd def look at warmack...b. Jones.....of milliner if any of them fall to us. I like ogletree as well
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    I get a kick out of you guys.. Te'o has 1 bad game after not playing for 70 days and now everyone wants to stay away from him?? Lol your kidding me right?

How bout doing some legit research on this guys career at ND.. Or is that too smart and you'd rather judge the guy on 1 game?? How'd that work out for Vince Young??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I get a kick out of you guys.. Te'o has 1 bad game after not playing for 70 days and now everyone wants to stay away from him?? Lol your kidding me right?

How bout doing some legit research on this guys career at ND.. Or is that too smart and you'd rather judge the guy on 1 game?? How'd that work out for Vince Young??
    Worked out great for Vince Young not so much for the Titans:cry:

Don't forget Jahamburger Russell of the Raiders...wonderful game...horrible career.

Maybe Te'o falls because of this maybe he doesn't, truth is the only concern about him is his speed and whether or not he can cover TEs and RBs.

Personally I don't care, he shows good instincts in Zone (7 ints this year) so I believe he's a three down playmaker ala Sean Lee (who I was wrong about). He would be great at 19 and just what our D needs.
    Last edited by giantsince69; 01-08-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Page 9 of 59 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast