Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 884

Thread: Draft Talk

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    8,126
    vCash
    1750
    We ned to trade up and draft manti te'o
    Future Ace

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Troy,NY
    Posts
    40
    vCash
    1500
    In the first round I would love to see them trade osi and our pick to move up to a reasonable spot if Te'o is still available. That would be my dream first round. After that I believe if Ogletree falls to us or Johnthan Banks. Ogletree gives us a quick athletic inside who can tackle. I read a quote from a scout that said "Ogletree might be faster then any middle linebacker in the NFL today". Now I know that's a bold statement and P.Willis might have something to say about that. But he would give us a great presence on the inside. Banks is a tall physical corner who plays great man. I would love to see us grab a big corner in hopes he can turn out like Browner or Sherman on the Seahawks. Now if we get neither Te'o or Ogletree I would love to take a gamble on Michael Mauti. Huge Penn State fan I know hes been plagued by injuries but if he can recover I wouldn't mind getting him even if its signing him undrafted. You can't knock this guys leadership and if you watched him play a game im sure you'd become a fan too but that's probably my biased opinion talking

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,086
    vCash
    1500
    Banks lacks speed




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by big-blue10 View Post
    In the first round I would love to see them trade osi and our pick to move up to a reasonable spot if Te'o is still available. That would be my dream first round. After that I believe if Ogletree falls to us or Johnthan Banks. Ogletree gives us a quick athletic inside who can tackle. I read a quote from a scout that said "Ogletree might be faster then any middle linebacker in the NFL today". Now I know that's a bold statement and P.Willis might have something to say about that. But he would give us a great presence on the inside. Banks is a tall physical corner who plays great man. I would love to see us grab a big corner in hopes he can turn out like Browner or Sherman on the Seahawks. Now if we get neither Te'o or Ogletree I would love to take a gamble on Michael Mauti. Huge Penn State fan I know hes been plagued by injuries but if he can recover I wouldn't mind getting him even if its signing him undrafted. You can't knock this guys leadership and if you watched him play a game im sure you'd become a fan too but that's probably my biased opinion talking
    Not sure how we can trade someone who is Free Agent.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Banks lacks speed
    Do we really need to go there about "lacking speed"? How many good players are in the NFL that "lack speed" how many HOf's lacked speed?

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Not sure how we can trade someone who is Free Agent.
    Didn't you know in this forum we can do anything lol..

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Didn't you know in this forum we can do anything lol..
    Oh yeah..forgot, PSD Wonderland, in that case can we trade

    Amani Toomer, Jesse Armstead, Michael Strahan and Lawrence Taylor? I bet we can get really nice draft picks in return

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Oh yeah..forgot, PSD Wonderland, in that case can we trade

    Amani Toomer, Jesse Armstead, Michael Strahan and Lawrence Taylor? I bet we can get really nice draft picks in return
    Nah I'm keeping them..

    How bout we trade Phillys 1st and 2nd for Patrick Willis and trade Dallas's 1st and 2nd for AP.. Deal??

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,487
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Nah I'm keeping them..

    How bout we trade Phillys 1st and 2nd for Patrick Willis and trade Dallas's 1st and 2nd for AP.. Deal??
    Great Idea. I'll Get JR on the phone and make it happen.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,086
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Do we really need to go there about "lacking speed"? How many good players are in the NFL that "lack speed" how many HOf's lacked speed?
    Does Revis lack speed?
    Does Sherman lack speed?
    Does Joseph lack speed?
    Does Bailey (act his age) lack speed?
    Does Haden lack speed?

    Top corner with above average speed, and on top of that Banks is virtually slow for a CB, they're projected him to run a 4.6 and I've watched him, he plays off man most of the time and gets burned by speedy recievers. He's another Webster




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Great Idea. I'll Get JR on the phone and make it happen.
    Sweet lol

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7,226
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    We ned to trade up and draft manti te'o
    EVERY year we hear about players the Giants should trade up and get. Usually, the Giants end up getting a better player by just staying put.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Does Revis lack speed?
    Does Sherman lack speed?
    Does Joseph lack speed?
    Does Bailey (act his age) lack speed?
    Does Haden lack speed?

    Top corner with above average speed, and on top of that Banks is virtually slow for a CB, they're projected him to run a 4.6 and I've watched him, he plays off man most of the time and gets burned by speedy recievers. He's another Webster
    Actually he reminds me more of T2(who also lacks speed) Hes a very physical corner.. Just saying speed isn't everything a dismissing a player because of it would be stupid..

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    EVERY year we hear about players the Giants should trade up and get. Usually, the Giants end up getting a better player by just staying put.
    Agreed BUT if Te'o falls out of the top 10 I do think the Giants should do everything in their power to move up for him. Te'o would be our franchise LB for a very long time..

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Does Revis lack speed?
    Does Sherman lack speed?
    Does Joseph lack speed?
    Does Bailey (act his age) lack speed?
    Does Haden lack speed?

    Top corner with above average speed, and on top of that Banks is virtually slow for a CB, they're projected him to run a 4.6 and I've watched him, he plays off man most of the time and gets burned by speedy recievers. He's another Webster
    http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=CB

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •