Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    LOL - wtheck is wrong with this kid? I likely was watching football before you were even born. Without playing a down in the NFL, you have Teo' in the same breath at Willis, in fact, you have him as a 4-3 which Willis isn't fast enough to play in. So Teo,despite being blown off the football, is not only in the same breath as Willis but apparently faster despite looking slower than shiat against Alabama.

If waiting to see where he's drafted is too much for your man crush to handle, I have news for you; you're gonna have to wait and annointing this great leader anything remotely close to Willis is assinine. I'd love to see him be great but you're defensive meltdown is premature.

I'm not the only one who was questioning Teo long before the Bama game http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-his-speed/
    And if you really think Willis couldn't play in a 4-3 then that only proves even more how ****ing stupid you are.. Your knowledge of football is weak as ****..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    LOL - wtheck is wrong with this kid? I likely was watching football before you were even born. Without playing a down in the NFL, you have Teo' in the same breath at Willis, in fact, you have him as a 4-3 which Willis isn't fast enough to play in. So Teo,despite being blown off the football, is not only in the same breath as Willis but apparently faster despite looking slower than shiat against Alabama.

If waiting to see where he's drafted is too much for your man crush to handle, I have news for you; you're gonna have to wait and annointing this great leader anything remotely close to Willis is assinine. I'd love to see him be great but you're defensive meltdown is premature.

I'm not the only one who was questioning Teo long before the Bama game http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-his-speed/
    Anything you post is ****ing garbage.. To ignore you go you stubborn lil *****..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jvitti View Post
    I agree, and its alot more likely he will be there at 19. He is also more flexible with his speed, if we decide to keep balckburn he can replace kiwi when he goes back to DE
    that would really solve our pass rushing probelem, but i'd hate passing up on Ziggy...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post

I want Clowney so f'n bad..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENuZHnQlqX0 --- Best Hit Ever
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    He's a monster

vCash
    He's a monster
    I think the only way we get this guy next year is if he ***** up off the field with a DUI arrest or something...I don't mean to wish the worst for this kid, but this would be an easy way for us to get him, just like how the Rams got Janoris Jenkins in the 2nd round because of his off-the-field problems

vCash
    And if you really think Willis couldn't play in a 4-3 then that only proves even more how ****ing stupid you are.. Your knowledge of football is weak as ****..
    a classic meltdown.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Sorry can't read your garbage.. I'm sure your saying something that makes no sense lol

vCash
    I want Tyron Mathieu so bad now......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBPaoS6odk

vCash
    I want Tyron Mathieu so bad now......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KBPaoS6odk
    He's a good player..but I don't see the giants drafting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    He's a good player..but I don't see the giants drafting him.
    I know, but I was hoping Reese might second thought and give this kid a second chance, maybe get him in the late rounds...after all, we need a corner, and he's a decent one...and don't get me started on his punt returns.....

vCash
    I know, but I was hoping Reese might second thought and give this kid a second chance, maybe get him in the late rounds...after all, we need a corner, and he's a decent one...and don't get me started on his punt returns.....
    It all depends on where we can get him, I like him a lot but his drug issues really concern me.. From what I've heard he's got legit addiction problems, But if he can get his **** together he could be a very good player.

vCash
    It all depends on where we can get him, I like him a lot but his drug issues really concern me.. From what I've heard he's got legit addiction problems, But if he can get his **** together he could be a very good player.
    I hope we can get him in the 3rd or 4th round if he's available, but I'm sure Reese will pull the trigger on him if he slips to the 5th -7th round, but this kid has amazing talent.....a class-act coach like Coughlin should be able to straighten this kid out lol

vCash
    I hope we can get him in the 3rd or 4th round if he's available, but I'm sure Reese will pull the trigger on him if he slips to the 5th -7th round, but this kid has amazing talent.....a class-act coach like Coughlin should be able to straighten this kid out lol
    Like I said there's more to it, the kid has legit drug issues.. That's what makes me nervous but he's very talented and has the ability to be great.

vCash
    This team needs DL and OL as it's obvious which playoff teams are winning the GAP control battle. Option or no option, you cannot execute this type of running efficiency or stop it without GAP control. This Giants team needs more linemen on both sides on the LOS.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast