Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Talk

vCash
    And again I'm calling bs, yes I think your full of ****.. Before the game you had the attitude of not moving up for him.. Fair enough I understand that.. After the game you want to diminish his entire career.. And that sir is why I know you are full of ****..

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    What an awful, childish response. I watched the guy for years and your meltdown regarding my position, which has been shared by others, is a joke. Oh, and Patrick Willis is a 3-4 MIKE so that's a ridiculous comparison being the Giants use a 4-3.
    Btw Patrick Willis played in a 4-3 in college

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Lmao o well it happens

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Btw Patrick Willis played in a 4-3 in college
    Last I checked the 49ers are the NFL so who cares about college? Let me guess, if he played against amateurs like Te'o, he could do it in the Pros. Unless it's Alabama of course

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Less filling vs Tastes Great

Wait, somebody just spit out the beer against Alabama. Maybe we should wait and see if he's bought off the shelf before annointing him the next great beer. Afterall, it was only one sip

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Last I checked the 49ers are the NFL so who cares about college? Let me guess, if he played against amateurs like Te'o, he could do it in the Pros. Unless it's Alabama of course
    Lol Te'o plays in a 4-3 and so did Patrick Willis.. Once again I give you another legit point and you come back with a bs response.. You wanna keep going back to 1 game go ahead.. You obviously have no clue.. The dude does this http://espn.go.com/college-football/...7633/manti-teo and is the runner up as the heisman.. Providing he stats healthy the guy will be a stud MLB in the NFL.. But go ahead and keep going back to 1 game and your bs responses.. But I'm done with this argument.. Your not worth my time..

vCash
    Personally I prefer Ogletree and he even has flaws but to judge Teo on one game vs his entire college career is kinda like saying a Qb is garbage because he had a bad game....Every player has a bad game if they didn't they would never reach there full potential. Prime example Colin Kaepernick , Demarco Murray(dont even like mentioning anyone who plays for the Cowpies), Mike Iupati, and we all know no one could go down in history as have a fool proof plan at showing you're foolish enough to do everything possible to hurt your draft stock as in play badly, fail drug tests and also display a lack of concern lol....the one the only Vontaze Burfict....all of them had horrible senior bowls excluding Burfict because he just did everything wrong lol. If Teo isn't better than him then something in the universe is out of balance because even he had a good year
    Last edited by BLUEBEAST; 01-09-2013 at 05:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEBEAST View Post
    Personally I prefer Ogletree and he even has flaws but to judge Teo on one game vs his entire college career is kinda like saying a Qb is garbage because he had a bad game....Every player has a bad game if they didn't they would never reach there full potential. Prime example Colin Kaepernick , Demarco Murray(dont even like mentioning anyone who plays for the Cowpies), Mike Iupati, and we all know no one could go down in history as have a fool proof plan at showing you're foolish enough to do everything possible to hurt your draft stock as in play badly, fail drug tests and also display a lack of concern lol....the one the only Vontaze Burfict....all of them had horrible senior bowls excluding Burfict because he just did everything wrong lol. If Teo isn't better than him then something in the universe is out of balance because even he had a good year
    Very fair, and lets consider some of complications of Te'o 1 bad game.. 70 day lay off, yes both teams have to deal with it but 1 team and coach has never dealth with that.. Bama on the other hand has been there done that and there is no one better preparing his team for that then Saban.. Also it didn't help that his D lineman were getting blown off the line.

We also have to consider a guy like Te'o is getting rewards left and right and going to a ton of banquets within those 70 days..

There's just so much to it that we have to consider..

vCash
    Ogletree reminds me of Jon Beason. I'd rather have him than Teo

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Lol Te'o plays in a 4-3 and so did Patrick Willis.. Once again I give you another legit point and you come back with a bs response.. You wanna keep going back to 1 game go ahead.. You obviously have no clue.. The dude does this http://espn.go.com/college-football/...7633/manti-teo and is the runner up as the heisman.. Providing he stats healthy the guy will be a stud MLB in the NFL.. But go ahead and keep going back to 1 game and your bs responses.. But I'm done with this argument.. Your not worth my time..

LOL - wtheck is wrong with this kid? I likely was watching football before you were even born. Without playing a down in the NFL, you have Teo' in the same breath at Willis, in fact, you have him as a 4-3 which Willis isn't fast enough to play in. So Teo,despite being blown off the football, is not only in the same breath as Willis but apparently faster despite looking slower than shiat against Alabama.

If waiting to see where he's drafted is too much for your man crush to handle, I have news for you; you're gonna have to wait and annointing this great leader anything remotely close to Willis is assinine. I'd love to see him be great but you're defensive meltdown is premature.

I'm not the only one who was questioning Teo long before the Bama game http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-his-speed/
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-09-2013 at 06:52 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Ogletree reminds me of Jon Beason. I'd rather have him than Teo
    I agree, and its alot more likely he will be there at 19. He is also more flexible with his speed, if we decide to keep balckburn he can replace kiwi when he goes back to DE

vCash
    Very fair, and lets consider some of complications of Te'o 1 bad game.. 70 day lay off, yes both teams have to deal with it but 1 team and coach has never dealth with that.. Bama on the other hand has been there done that and there is no one better preparing his team for that then Saban.. Also it didn't help that his D lineman were getting blown off the line.

We also have to consider a guy like Te'o is getting rewards left and right and going to a ton of banquets within those 70 days..

There's just so much to it that we have to consider..
    You know you continually repeat yourself and use "then" when you mean to say "than" right ?

"than Saban"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    You know you continually repeat yourself and use "then" when you mean to say "than" right ?

"than Saban"
    I grew up in Newark I didn't get the best education lol

vCash
    LOL - wtheck is wrong with this kid? I likely was watching football before you were even born. Without playing a down in the NFL, you have Teo' in the same breath at Willis, in fact, you have him as a 4-3 which Willis isn't fast enough to play in. So Teo,despite being blown off the football, is not only in the same breath as Willis but apparently faster despite looking slower than shiat against Alabama.

If waiting to see where he's drafted is too much for your man crush to handle, I have news for you; you're gonna have to wait and annointing this great leader anything remotely close to Willis is assinine. I'd love to see him be great but you're defensive meltdown is premature.

I'm not the only one who was questioning Teo long before the Bama game http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ion-his-speed/
    Dude seriously stfu.. You are beyond ****ing ********.. I keep giving you legit points and you come back with bs responses..

Btw if you were watching football before 85 then you would be right.. But if anyone is acting like the child it's you..

Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast