Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Talk

vCash
    Alec Ogletree is also an interesting player, much more athletic but really more of a SAM to me....not that that is bad we could also use a playmaking SAM with Kiwi most likely moving back to DE (who wasn't very good at LB anyway).

vCash
    I would take Te'o in a heartbeat if he is available. My guess is that the issues with him last night had to do mostly with too much time in between games and the DL getting pushed around not allowing him to get a clear view and get a decent angle on the ball carrier.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    I would take Te'o in a heartbeat if he is available. My guess is that the issues with him last night had to do mostly with too much time in between games and the DL getting pushed around not allowing him to get a clear view and get a decent angle on the ball carrier.
    Didn't the Alabama guards have just as much time off? Te'o couldn't shed the blocks.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Alright hold the **** on.. Is that the only game you've ever watched Te'o? Guy has been a stud for a loooong time, I've watched him his entire career. You don't judge a player off of 1 game after a 70 day lay off. He had a bad game, that is not who Te'o is.. You would be a fool to not what Te'o on this team! Moving up for him is another story.. I understand people hate moving up.. Thats fair.. But if he falls to us I will be thanking the football gods.

Instead of judging him off of 1 game do yourself a favor and do some legit research on him..
    Stop responding with so much emotion. That wasn't Pitt, BYU, Navy, etc. That was Alabama and those guards more closely resemble what Te'o will be facing in the NFL. He didn't shed blocks and the game was moving at a faster speed than he.

We'll see where he goes but I'll say it again, he's a much, much better leader than he is a football player.

The Giants will be thanking football Gods if a pass rusher falls to them more than a 4-3 MIKE which, besides the kicker position, has been drafted fewer times in the first round than any other position in football for over a decade.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Stop responding with so much emotion. That wasn't Pitt, BYU, Navy, etc. That was Alabama and those guards more closely resemble what Te'o will be facing in the NFL. He didn't shed blocks and the game was moving at a faster speed than he.

We'll see where he goes but I'll say it again, he's a much, much better leader than he is a football player.

The Giants will be thanking football Gods if a pass rusher falls to them more than a 4-3 MIKE which, besides the kicker position, has been drafted fewer times in the first round than any other position in football for over a decade.
    First of all don't tell me how to react.. The fact that you are judging him based on 1 game is beyond stupid. Again look at his entire career at ND then come back to me.

O btw when guys are accepting awards left and right and going to banquettes like Te'o and have 70 days off it has a effect specially when they've never done that including the coach. Bama has been there done that and no one knows how to prep his players better for that game then Saban.
    Last edited by NY007; 01-08-2013 at 08:05 PM.

vCash
    I get a kick out of you guys.. Te'o has 1 bad game after not playing for 70 days and now everyone wants to stay away from him?? Lol your kidding me right?

How bout doing some legit research on this guys career at ND.. Or is that too smart and you'd rather judge the guy on 1 game?? How'd that work out for Vince Young??
    I was excited he didn't have a good game on nat'l TV. Now he has a better shot of falling to us
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I was excited he didn't have a good game on nat'l TV. Now he has a better shot of falling to us
    Great point lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beisa View Post
    And for our CB issues the FA is kinda stacked.. Mike Jenkins, DRC, Dashon Goldson, Jammer, Rashean Mathis, Grimes, Tracy Porter, Chris Houston and Antoine Cason.. all pretty good guys especially if we get someone at a vet minimum.. Safety has some big names in FA so not too worried like I said.
    Jammer is a worse version of cwebb if u ask me, hes even more washed up, grimes or Porter would be awesome though. However, i think they are gunna stick it out with what they have in cwebb, prince, and hopefully t2 for one more year, as it goes for safeties, hopefully they resign phillips so we dnt have to worry about that.

vCash
    First of all don't tell me how to react.. The fact that you are judging him based on 1 game is beyond stupid. Again look at his entire career at ND then come back to me.

O btw when guys are accepting awards left and right and going to banquettes like Te'o and have 70 days off it has a effect specially when they've never done that including the coach. Bama has been there done that and no one knows how to prep his players better for that game then Saban.
    and don't tell me how to judge. I saw most of his career and he went against sub par talent. He didn't go against the SEC and the whole world saw him unable to shed blockers last night. With fewer 4-3 MIKE's being taken in the first round than any other position besides kicker for a decade (which you continally ignore), this fella better be Ray Lewis. Something tells me you're more of a fan making excuses for a guy you really like. He was extremely slow and missed tackles everywhere last night.

Would fully support him if Reese made him a Giant but doubt the Giants go anywhere near this player who is a better leader than football player. I said that back in September.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beisa View Post
    Honestly, the guy was good this year for the most part.. He's also a FA and he did have a bunch of drops. If Eifert or Ertz is available I would entertain the possibility in the 2nd, but Atlanta will need a TE since Gonzo is done.
    Tony said if the Falcon at least make it to the championship game and lose a close one, or if they make it to the super bowl, than he said he would consider coming back for the 2013 Regular Season, so we might be able to have Eifert there for us in the 2nd round.....

I get a kick out of you guys.. Te'o has 1 bad game after not playing for 70 days and now everyone wants to stay away from him?? Lol your kidding me right?

How bout doing some legit research on this guys career at ND.. Or is that too smart and you'd rather judge the guy on 1 game?? How'd that work out for Vince Young??
    actually I'm happy his last College game was the worst possible game he could have....maybe other teams might stay away from him in the Draft like how the Giants here are acting like lol, and if that happens, Te'o might slide down to us at 19... just sayin'
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    and don't tell me how to judge. I saw most of his career and he went against sub par talent. He didn't go against the SEC and the whole world saw him unable to shed blockers last night. With fewer 4-3 MIKE's being taken in the first round than any other position besides kicker for a decade (which you continally ignore), this fella better be Ray Lewis. Something tells me you're more of a fan making excuses for a guy you really like. He was extremely slow and missed tackles everywhere last night.

Would fully support him if Reese made him a Giant but doubt the Giants go anywhere near this player who is a better leader than football player. I said that back in September.
    I'm calling bs, I think the other night was probably the only time you've ever really watched him. Btw I don't give a give a **** where a 4-3 mike is drafted.. How much would you give up for Patrick Willis??

Again you are judging a player on 1 game which is beyond stupid.. You didn't have any legit criticisms of him before the game.. Guy has 1 bad game and all of a sudden you have a ton of criticisms about him lol.. Hence why I'm calling bs

You obviously don't like him.. Idc that's fine but your reasoning is ****ing ********..

vCash
    O Btw ND did play against legit talent this season in particular.. Oklahoma, USC, Michigan, Michigan state, Stanford, Boston college (always has good lineman) Miami..

Funny all you bring up is Navy, BYU and Purdue.. So take that argument and throw it out the window..
    Last edited by NY007; 01-09-2013 at 02:45 PM.

vCash
    I watched a lot of Te'o this year....he seems to have decent instincts in pass plays but he never showed me he was the type of smash mouth stick you type of MLB.....he has looked soft a lot and Mon night facing real competition with NFL talent...he was NO where to be found.....idc what anyone says about the kid.ya hes a great story, ya he has great heart.but he seems small and was not quick sideline to sideline..I'd def pass on him but I am sure he wont make it to 19 so thank god
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    I'm calling bs, I think the other night was probably the only time you've ever really watched him. Btw I don't give a give a **** where a 4-3 mike is drafted.. How much would you give up for Patrick Willis??

Again you are judging a player on 1 game which is beyond stupid.. You didn't have any legit criticisms of him before the game.. Guy has 1 bad game and all of a sudden you have a ton of criticisms about him lol.. Hence why I'm calling bs

You obviously don't like him.. Idc that's fine but your reasoning is ****ing ********..
    What an awful, childish response. I watched the guy for years and your meltdown regarding my position, which has been shared by others, is a joke. Oh, and Patrick Willis is a 3-4 MIKE so that's a ridiculous comparison being the Giants use a 4-3.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-09-2013 at 12:35 PM.

vCash
    What an awful, childish response. I watched the guy for years and your meltdown regarding my position, which has been shared by others, is a joke. Oh, and Patrick Willis is a 3-4 MIKE so that's a ridiculous comparison being the Giants use a 4-3.
    I'm the one who gave you legit facts and I'm the one with the childish response.. That's a good one.. I gave you this entire season and I would glad to give you his entire career.. you gave me 1 game.. a game with very odd circumstances.. I just have no patience for someone with a lack of knowledge and is stubborn about it.

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast