Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I would kill for Willis... Stop it
    and you would see TE's run around him in NY too. All for Willis but not a MIKE in the first round for obvious reasons. A blind fan could see none of these MIKE's can stay with TE's and that's where this league is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    and you would see TE's run around him in NY too. All for Willis but not a MIKE in the first round for obvious reasons. A blind fan could see none of these MIKE's can stay with TE's and that's where this league is.
    First off Willis is the best MIKE in the league... Just because he had one bad game doesn't mean ****. Look how many tackles he had (in probably his worst year as a pro) and look at what Blackburn had

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    First off Willis is the best MIKE in the league... Just because he had one bad game doesn't mean ****. Look how many tackles he had (in probably his worst year as a pro) and look at what Blackburn had
    Nysports98 is a joke, he judges players off of 1 game.

vCash
    Also Mikes aren't soley responsible for covering TE's, it all depends on the scheme...

And lets not forget that Tony G might be the best TE of all time and was playing for his career knowing it was his last season..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Also Mikes aren't soley responsible for covering TE's, it all depends on the scheme...

And lets not forget that Tony G might be the best TE of all time and was playing for his career knowing it was his last season..
    Exactly Gonz is a great route runner and their isn't ANY mike lb that can cover him. That being said Willis is a ****ing beast!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    P. Willis showing us all why MIKE's shouldn't be drafted high. Gonzo is owning him b/c of the rules.
    This is just an awful post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    This is just an awful post.
    I wouldn't expect anything else from him. I don't think this guy watches a lot of football.. NFL or College.. He watches 1 game and he post **** like that.
    Last edited by NY007; 01-21-2013 at 06:10 PM.

vCash
    I wouldn't expect anything else from him. I don't think this guy watches a lot of football.. NFL or College.. He watches 1 game and he post **** like that.
    Yeah in the NFL Forum NFC Championship thread he was arguing that the Falcons didn't choke in that game. Going up 17-0 and then scoring a TD with a 2 minute drive before the half and then not scoring in the 2nd half at all and losing.... Idk what else to call that than choking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Nysports98 is a joke, he judges players off of 1 game.
    Watch and learn without a meltdown kid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Yeah in the NFL Forum NFC Championship thread he was arguing that the Falcons didn't choke in that game. Going up 17-0 and then scoring a TD with a 2 minute drive before the half and then not scoring in the 2nd half at all and losing.... Idk what else to call that than choking hard.

The Falcons caused a turnover at their goalline in the 4th. Was that a choke too? The better team won. The children call it a choke b/c they can't figure out defense or GAP control with their eyes glued to the fantasy offense. You're one of them.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-21-2013 at 09:53 PM.

vCash
    One thing is for sure. A lot of kids post here. NONE of which recognize the how the rule changes have effected MIKE's and why they drop like flies in the draft. NONE OF YOU last few posters. Watch and learn kids and try not to have a collective meltdown b/c M. Te'o is as close to being P. Willis is his girlfriend is real. That's where this all stems from in case some of you got lost within a few posts.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-21-2013 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    Is he still responding to me again? I have you on ignore cause you bring absolutely nothing to this forum except for your irrational views on players and on us.. You watch 1 ****ing game and judge player.. Lol your a joke..

vCash
    Is he still responding to me again? I have you on ignore cause you bring absolutely nothing to this forum except for your irrational views on players and on us.. You watch 1 ****ing game and judge player.. Lol your a joke..

Gee, I thought I was on ignore. Apparently you're having yet another meltdown and refuse to accept anthing but a love fest for Te'o. Why don't you become a GM, tell us about GAP control, why the MIKE's drop in the draft and what responsibilities you see for Te'o in a 4-3 and/or a 3-4. Explain his role in 1/2 and if he'll be on the field come 3rd down. It might take a bit more effort than calling others a joke and acting like a cheerleader for a guy you have crush on and ignore X's and O's.

vCash
    Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98

This team needs DL and OL as it's obvious which playoff teams are winning the GAP control battle. Option or no option, you cannot execute this type of running efficiency or stop it without GAP control. This Giants team needs more linemen on both sides on the LOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllNYAlldaTime View Post
    ^ This.

Don't get me wrong, we need help at linebacker, but if we had significantly better DT play against the run, our linebackers would have a chance to improve. And if we had healthier and more solid OL play, especially in those ridiculous losses during last 5 weeks, we would still be playing.

Also, I'm not totally sold on Manti....but wouldn't cry if we took him, Ogletree, or Mosley.
    This II

Nice to see some football fans among the (blank)

vCash
    I'm sorry but I'm fed up with all these negative views Blackburn...yes he has his limits, but so does every player, but what makes Blackburn so special is that he plays with heart, 100% all the time, the guy is basically a white version of the current Ray Lewis....what Blackburn lacks in his physical abilities, he brings it through being an outstanding game manager, and having other players play around him better, overall he's the great leader that everyone was hoping to get out of Te'o, but like the sayings, you'll never know what you'll have until you lose it.... just some words I had to let out....IDC that Blackburn isn't the most athletic LB, this guy brings to the Defense more +'s than -'s, so yeah,IMO, I'm officially scratching out the idea taking a LB in the 1st round for the 2013 draft...the LB position, especially Blackburn, have been the scapegoat for the downfall of the defense this year when they don't deserve all the blame that they took...either a DT, DE, CB, or OL in the 1st round....if we take any other position, than I'll be surprised
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast