Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Talk

vCash
    Ol...ol...ol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    We don't need CBs as bad as everyone thinks we do... Our backs have just been killed by injuries this year. Next year they'll be fine
    Uh...what? An overpaid, over the hill Webster, an injury prone, overpaid, overrated T2, and what looks to be a solid CB in the making in Prince are our top 3 corners going into next season.

vCash
    Trade up for t'eo won't happen but a fan can dream

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    WONT EVEN GET A CHANCE AT TEO ....POSSIBLY OGLETREE COULD HAPPEN.....OLINE AND LINBACKER AND CORNER THOSE ARE THE SPOTS FOR CORNER POSSIBLY BETWEEN JONATHAN BANKS AND XAVIER RHODES DEPENDING ON HOW FAR WE GO.....if we cant get OGLETREE THEN OLINE FOR SURE .....GETTING A DE IN THE THIRD OR LATER ROUNDS ISNT GOING TO BE A PROBLEM

vCash
    p.s. possibly throw a bone at a troubled talented player ....tyrann mathieu

vCash
    Offensive Line is an absolute must.

vCash
    Osi and our 1st to the Chargers or Panthers to trade up for T'Eo? Those are the only teams up there I could see taking that deal (Chargers need a DL and the Raiders are always looking for Offensive players). Don't see it happening.

Whoever said Matthieu I could see it happening but only if he dropped down to the 5th or 6th round. You can't take that big of a risk on a player like that. And if it works out, Reese looks like a genius yet again.

vCash
    of course it would have to be round 5 or later...plus he hasnt played for awhile.......oline in my opinion should be in the first two picks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by uwish1127 View Post
    Perfection at it's best people, read and take notes about what this man said.

My only input is Safety, we have to think KP maybe gone who is also a FA, and Rolle makes a lot of money, safety is another outlook, a need? Maybe
    You forgot about Stevie Brown my friend haha...I think we 'll be fine at safety and it's not a major concern, but it wouldn't hurt to get more corners, since many teams are playing with 3 WRs personnel, but my major concern was stopping the run...I love the Anvil but he can't carry the load all by himself so we need another solid DT or NT to take on double teams...OL no doubt is a concern, but we can get those in the 2nd round, as well as solving the issue through FA, but it seems the OL coach knows how to fit each big guy into our system...unless someone wants to explain this to me, I don't understand why people are still thinking we have a major need at LB, it's sufficient enough with great contributors like J. Williams, Boley, Rivers, Blackburn, Herzlich, and even Kiwi is a good run-stopping LB IMO...I think our top needs are DT, CB, & OL
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-04-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    You forgot about Stevie Brown my friend haha...I think we 'll be fine at safety and it's not a mjor concern, but it wouldn't hurt to get more corners, since many teams are playing with 3 WRs personnel, but my major concern was stopping the run...I love the Anvil but he can't carry the load all by himself so we need another solid DT or NT to take on double teams...OL no doubt is a concern, but we can those n the 2nd round, as well as solving the issue through FA, but it seems the OL coach knows how to fit each big guy into our system...unless someone wants to explain this to me, I don't understand why people are still thinking we have a major need at LB, it's sufficient enough with great contributors like J. Williams, Boley, Rivers, Blackburn, Herzlich, and even Kiwi is a good run-stopping LB IMO...I think our top needs are DT, CB, & OL
    Good read. Now what are you n you guys reading. I see what you're saying, good crew. I do believe no offense position.

Give me a first rd pick choice...
    I say CB/DT. Back end of defense is good. N solid when Kenny is healthy. DT for sure.

vCash
    Can we please draft a MLB, LG, RT, and a CB in the first 4 rounds?

Maybe DJ Fluker, Desmond Trufant, Travis Bond, and Shayne Skov?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    You forgot about Stevie Brown my friend haha...I think we 'll be fine at safety and it's not a mjor concern, but it wouldn't hurt to get more corners, since many teams are playing with 3 WRs personnel, but my major concern was stopping the run...I love the Anvil but he can't carry the load all by himself so we need another solid DT or NT to take on double teams...OL no doubt is a concern, but we can those n the 2nd round, as well as solving the issue through FA, but it seems the OL coach knows how to fit each big guy into our system...unless someone wants to explain this to me, I don't understand why people are still thinking we have a major need at LB, it's sufficient enough with great contributors like J. Williams, Boley, Rivers, Blackburn, Herzlich, and even Kiwi is a good run-stopping LB IMO...I think our top needs are DT, CB, & OL
    the reason for the LB is because rivers is a free agent and the other ones are built for OLB. Our problem is MLB ...I like Herzlich but he could use a little speed....I do agree with the thoughts on DT but not in the first. We have other issues like MLB, OL, and CB ....no matter what O-line needs to be a first or second pick.....Imagine what the offense would look like with more time to pass the ball and actual holes to run thru

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Can we please draft a MLB, LG, RT, and a CB in the first 4 rounds?

Maybe DJ Fluker, Desmond Trufant, Travis Bond, and Shayne Skov?
    Would rather get a tackle through FA. Need experience there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Would rather get a tackle through FA. Need experience there.
    Oh yeah for sure, I meant draft wise.

Another Tackle like Sean Locklear is bound to be a cheap FA pickup.

vCash
    As much as I hate to say this we need another pass rusher. Osi will almost certainly be gone, Tuck has been on the decline for 3 years now and other team double up on JPP. We haven't gotten anywhere near the pressure we are used to seeing from this team. Unless we trade up for Teo or ogltree falls, I say go pass rusher.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast