Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Giants DT Rogers has $500,000 in jewelry stolen

Giants DT Rogers has $500,000 in jewelry stolen: report
    By PAUL SCHWARTZ
    Posted: 10:49 AM, March 26, 2013

Shaun Rogers certainly doesn’t travel light when it comes to jewelry.

The Giants defensive tackle this past weekend reportedly was robbed of $500,000 worth of jewelry in Miami Beach, according to CBS Miami via the Miami Beach Police. According to the reports, Rogers was staying at the Fontainebleau Hotel and went down to the hotel club with some friends. The group returned to the room about 7 a.m. along with a woman they met at the club.

After he returned to his room, Rogers placed his many pieces of expensive jewelry in the room safe. When he woke up at 12:30 p.m., the woman and the jewelry were gone.

The rundown of the losses: Diamond earrings worth $100,000; two watches worth a combined $160,000; a gold necklace with gold pendant worth $50,000; gold bracelets worth $60,000; and a diamond Cuban necklace with a gold pendant worth $70,000.

Rogers, 34, played 11 years in the NFL before coming to the Giants last year. He did not play a game for the Giants, instead spending the 2012 season in injured reserve with a blood clot in his leg. He became an unrestricted free agent and the Giants signed him to a one-year contract worth $1 million, including a signing bonus of $20,000.

NYP

vCash
    The pic is the best part.

So he's gonna make $1 mil this year and he travels with $500k worth of jewelry. Must be sitting on all that Browns money.

vCash
    Lol what a ****ing idiot..

Here's what really happened, he met a women who saw $$$$ and had sex with him, while he was sleeping she stole the jewelry and took off. He woke up to her gone and checked the safe and realized all his **** was gone.. He got played!!

And who the **** brings $500,000 worth of jewelry with them to a hotel??? Dumb ***** that's who..

vCash
    "it was some girl I met while dancing at the club.....well....at the bar.........actually, out in front of the club........ok in the alley next to the club........ok ok ok, I talked to some guy in a purple velvet suit 3 blocks from the club who sent her to my room.....BUT I THOUGHT SHE WAS COOL!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    "it was some girl I met while dancing at the club.....well....at the bar.........actually, out in front of the club........ok in the alley next to the club........ok ok ok, I talked to some guy in a purple velvet suit 3 blocks from the club who sent her to my room.....BUT I THOUGHT SHE WAS COOL!"
    Haha. I saw this story earlier. I feel bad but who walks around with 500g in jewelery.

vCash
    gotta love these morons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    gotta love these morons
    No wonder why half of them are broke.

vCash
    They'll find the women, hopefully Rogers doesn't get to her first and pancake that *****

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    sometimes, I'm glad that I don't live the life of a celebrity/athlete....
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    sometimes, I'm glad that I don't live the life of a celebrity/athlete....
    **** that, I would specially a athlete. All that fame and money to play a game I love, that was my dream.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    **** that, I would specially a athlete. All that fame and money to play a game I love, that was my dream.
    Ok the fame football-wise I get, like who doesn't want to be Ed Reed? I dreamed of being a great NFL player too, but I really meant that all the off-the-field BS these players deal with, with most of it coming with fame...look at Tyran Mathieu, the guy got himself with the wrong crew after gaining reputation as the "honey Badger", then he too made bad decisions and pretty much had ruined his self image, and yeah he had a choice to avoid it, but that **** is everywhere, and there's plenty of gold diggers who'll suck your **** just to get something out of you like how this chick did with Rogers, so as cool as it would be to be a famous athlete, the cons are very heavy and the consequences are lethal, so why deal with all that negative BS, you know? I personally think it's a tough, complicated life to live, and I just rather enjoy being a fan of the game
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Yeah after working in that realm, I wouldn't want to deal with the crap they have to deal with, even for the money. Kevin Pollak has a book about the benefits of being in the middle. Like famous enough that you get to make a ton of money to do something you love, but not so famous that you can't go where you want without being hounded.