Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What do you want to see most out of this game?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Browns open a can up on Quinn and Hillis.

2 25.00%
  • Weeden have a huge game!!

1 12.50%
  • T-Rich have a monster game!!!

0 0%
  • Flash Gordan having a big day!!!

1 12.50%
  • Great Browns D!!

0 0%
  • Dominating win!!

4 50.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Great game guys
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    Richardson said "we're putting something together here & its going to be beautiful" He added they havnt arrived yet and working to get there
    -Will Burge

I love Trent.

vCash
    [QUOTE=letsgobrownies7;24644510]Your crazy haha!! I love your attitude though!! Hope it happends!!!!!

I am still pretty crazy but my prediction was real close. LOL!!! Go Brownies!!!! Did you know that if we win out, we still have an outside chance of making the playoffs. Now that's crazy bro!
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    RG3 got hurt late in the Redskins game as well. Hopefully he's able to go against us but if not then it certainly helps our chances of winning. However, Kirk Cousins looked more than capable leading their last TD drive. Either way it's going to be a big test for us.

vCash
    [QUOTE=kosar4president;24656003]
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    Your crazy haha!! I love your attitude though!! Hope it happends!!!!!

I am still pretty crazy but my prediction was real close. LOL!!! Go Brownies!!!! Did you know that if we win out, we still have an outside chance of making the playoffs. Now that's crazy bro!
    Haha yeah good call!!

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Nice job on the thread yesterday Melo and LGB. You guys had some good back and forth going.

Well after that first play I thought it was going to be interesting. I want to thank Dwayne Bowe for being a panzee and going out in the 1st as this game could have been completely different with him out there. I was surprised too to see BQ go at Haden as much as he did. I don't think I really heard Sheldon Browns name all game and it was good that he was able to sit in the 4th because of the lead. That opening drive in the 3rd Quarter is what this team needs to continue to put together. That drive and last weeks 4th Quarter drive at Oakland are things that show you this team is starting to turn the corner and Weeden can be a starting QB in this league.

Love the playcalling from Shurmur today. Where the F' has this been all season. Different packages, different personel and getting the ball into the playmakers hands. Little in the backfield was awesome. The guy use to be a RB and is a bruiser with the ball in his hands. Why not throw a different look out there and get him the ball in open space with JT and Greco leading. Love seeing those big guys out in the flat. Love the wildcat package. Once again, getting the ball in the playmakers hands early. Love the 12 targets for Gordon and the route tree he was running yesterday. Question the fade route in the endzone in the 1st but I do not watch practice so I would assume that they have had success with that recently there. Just didn't like it happening going against Flowers their best corner but I guess that shows their trust in Gordon right now. Greg Little has really stepped up his game. No show boating anymore after the catch, blocking at all times and using his hands away from his body to catch. Throw in a veteran WR next year and I am really getting excited about this WR core something I could not say since the 2007 season. TRich not the most explosive game but got the TD's when needed. Hardesty, great 25 yard gain and change of pace but F'ing hold onto the ball. Weeden, did what you needed to in the second half to win that game. Really good on 3rd downs in the second half and besides the triple coverage throw in the endzone he had a really good game I thought with what he needed to do. I think this is what he and Shurmur talked about earlier in the season with his ego thing. He needs to realize not to throw that even if he does believe in his arm and Gordon.

D', good job coming back from the opening and second drive of the game. Once Bowe went out they had nothing on offense and the line controlled the 4th quarter of that game. Really starting to like DQ, JMJ and Robertson at the LB core. Throw in a healthy Gocung next year and I would actually rather take a speed rusher to go with the line in the draft like Bjorn Werner. Yes FSU homerism.

Special teams. The last punt by Hodges was nice but he was still doing 20 yard punts from the oppositions 40 to the 20 which cannot be done. KC's punter was amazing. Would love if Hodges could do that. Great job Tabor on that Benjamin, Cribbs switch up. That came out of no where and I think really helped with Benjamin's return. I understand returning Cribbs back there but that was a nice mix up.

A lot of things to like about this game and still some things that you can see need to be cleaned up but in this game I started to see an identity for once out of the Brownies. I tough football team that hits hard and runs hard. Starting to get some swagger and the best thing about yesterday was that the Brownies were the only team to win in the AFC North. I would love to win against Washington and then don't think we will win at Denver but if they can beat Pitt the last week and go 3-3 against the AFC North then that will definately propel them into the offseason with a lot of things to be excited about. If Shurmur starts to call games like he did yesterday and makes it out of the year 7-9 then hell, keep em all Jimmy. Love the way this team is playing right now.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 12-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    I have to say Robertson's hit on McCluster to keep them from picking up a 1st down might have been my favorite part of the game yesterday. It's great to see him playing so well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I have to say Robertson's hit on McCluster to keep them from picking up a 1st down might have been my favorite part of the game yesterday. It's great to see him playing so well.
    Has played exceptionally well in coverage recently and him and Gocung could easily rotate next year while JMJ and DQ seem to be everydown players. Don't know if Maivai is going to be retained but would not mind it for depth as he is always servicable.

vCash
    Our defense has really come together well as a unit. Add a pass rusher like you mentioned earlier and a solid #2 CB along with a FS (Possibly Brown) and we're set.

vCash
    - 57.6% of Jamaal Charles’ yards came on two carries.

- For Cleveland the highest graded players all came on the offensive line. Shawn Lauvao (+3.9) led the way followed by Joe Thomas (+3.1) and Mitchell Schwartz (+2.6).

- The Chiefs only managed seven quarterback disruptions all game. One was unblocked, three on Brandon Weeden and two were on Ben Watson. The line gave up just one piece between them. Incredible.

- The Browns only missed four tackles with no player missing more than one.
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-blog-week-14/

vCash
    2 out of the 3 sacks that I remember were Weeden holding the ball and coverage sacks.

There was one play I remember though when Weeden got the ball knocked down by Hali where Hali just blew up Schwartz and sent him on his *****. It was pretty bad but Schwartz was so low I didn't really know what he was doing.

Can the coaches please stop calling screen plays too. Either RB or TE or WR screens have not worked at all this year and Weeden seems like he doesn't have the timing to even do one most of the time.

vCash
    I agree the screen has been pretty garbage this year.

props to Bee for the sig!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345