Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 13 Browns vs Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman323 View Post

Week 13
    VS

Cleveland Browns(3-8) vs Oakland Raiders (3-8)

Oakland, CA

1:25 PM PT, December 2, 2012

Players To Watch
    All stats from Week 12 of 2012 season

PASSING YARDS

~VS~

Brandon Weeden, QB #3 - 2456 Yards / 12-TDs 13-INTs / 56.0 CMP% / 71.0 QB Rating
    Carson Palmer, QB #3 3181 Yards / 18-TDs 12-INTs / 60.4 CMP% / 84.1 QB Rating

RUSHING YARDS

~VS~

Trent Richardson, RB #33 - 755 Yards / 209 Carries/ 4.0 YPC / 6 TDs
    Darren McFadden, RB #20 - 455 Yards / 139 Carries/ 3.3 YPC/ 2 TDs

RECEIVING YARDS

~VS~

Josh Gordon, WR #13 - 28 Catches / 530 Yards / 4 TDs
    Denarius Moore, WR #17 - 36 Catches / 604 YDS / 6 TDs

TACKLES LEADER

~VS~

D'Qwell Jackson, LB #52 - 84
    Philip Wheeler, LB #52 - 84

SACKS

~VS~

Frostee Rucker, DE #92 - 3.0
    Matt Shaughnessy, DE #77 - 3.5

INTERCEPTIONS

~VS~

Joe Haden, CB #23 - 3
    Michael Huff, S/CB #24 - 2

Click For More Stats

GO RAIDERS!
    Just Win, Baby!

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Like I said in the other thread I could see this being a letdown game. It's always tough making a west coast trip and this is the first one for us this season. Hopefully I'm wrong though. I'd love to see us put together a little winning streak and finish the season off strong.

vCash
    Darn you Melo, you got me getting worried about this game now. Hopefully TRich can control the clock and the Brownies can grind out a 20-10 victory.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I'll be pissed if we don't win.

vCash
    It sounds like the Oakland area is expecting a lot of rain over the weekend which would be great news in my opinion. Richardson grinding it out for 150+ and a couple of TDs is what I see coming. He's averaged 31 touches over the past 4 games and although he isn't averaging many yards per carry they are controlling the clock more than weeks past. The Cleveland weather has had a lot to do with it as well.

Pound it with Richardson, hit on some play-action passes, control the clock with the short passing game and complete at least one big pass play to either Benjamin or Gordon. Browns win 27-17...

Weeden - 20/32, 262 passing yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
    Richardson - 26 carries, 152 rushing yards, 1 TD
    Cameron - 6 catches, 82 yards, 1 TD (last week was just the beginning)
    Benjamin - 2 catches, 64 yards, 1 TD

Sheard - 4 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble
    Jackson - 11 tackles, 1 sack
    Ward - 6 tackles, 1 INT (first since 2010), and a $25,000 fine for decapitating a WR coming across the middle. Clean hit but the fact his helmet shattered into a million pieces and the player left on a stretcher the league figured it had to do something...

vCash
    Josh Gordon reminds me of Denarious Moore in terms of playing style, hopefully Josh can take the step forward in his 2nd year like Denarious has. His stats don't show it due to some injuries and inconsistent QB play but Moore is a stud.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DQ52 View Post
    Josh Gordon reminds me of Denarious Moore in terms of playing style, hopefully Josh can take the step forward in his 2nd year like Denarious has. His stats don't show it due to some injuries and inconsistent QB play but Moore is a stud.
    Both have a lot of issues with their route trees which Gordon has steadily been improving on though lately and seems that Moore has too. It's a shame that neither one of their teams though have ever tried bringing in a legitimate veteran WR to show these guys how to be a professional and do the small things like cuts and breaks on routes as well as timing. Hopefully Banner is smart and does something like this for Gordon and Little in the offseason. And no bringing back MoMass next year is not a Veteran addition.

Oaklands WR's: DHB, Moore, Juron Criner, Rod Streeter, Derek Hagan
    Clevelands WR's: Little, Gordon, Benjamin, MoMass, Cooper

Thats just sad.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I've been really impressed by Gordon's progress this year. When we originally drafted him I figured this would be a development year and we wouldn't see much of him at all until the end of the season. His routes at the beginning of the season were awful but now he's much crisper in his cuts and seems to always be in the right place at the right time. I'm really excited to see how he looks after an entire off-season of training.

vCash
    I agree Melo!! Gordon makes me excited that we drafted him more and more. I deff think he was worth the 2nd rounder we gave up.

vCash
    Should be a win, Raiders are just bad. But then again im torn. Because losing prob helps the team more in the long run getting a better pick. OMG someone tell me im wrong i don't wanna think like that.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Should be a win, Raiders are just bad. But then again im torn. Because losing prob helps the team more in the long run getting a better pick. OMG someone tell me im wrong i don't wanna think like that.
    Not when your the Raiders and make horrible picks like they have for a long time.

vCash
    Forecasters are calling for a tropical storm to hit the Bay Area this weekend, bringing an 80 percent chance of rain Sunday accompanied by 30- to 35-mph winds with gusts to 45.
    "What are they calling it? The Pineapple Express?" Browns coach Pat Shurmur asked. "I guess that's a fancy name for a storm." It's expected to be raining all day by the time Sunday's game starts. The conditions could certainly affect offensive output. The Browns will find out if Trent Richardson is a "mudder."
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...l-player-news/

Just be smart Brandon and hand the ball off 40 times this weekend. 28 to TRich and 12 to MH.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    I really don't care about where our draft pick is right now. There's not a big drop-off in talent in this class like most. It seems like this draft has much more parity and depth rather than top heavy franchise players. I'd rather see us win a few of these games down the stretch instead of getting a better draft slot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I really don't care about where our draft pick is right now. There's not a big drop-off in talent in this class like most. It seems like this draft has much more parity and depth rather than top heavy franchise players. I'd rather see us win a few of these games down the stretch instead of getting a better draft slot.
    2008 Draft Class all over again. Can be picking 10th and get the same value as the #1 overall pick this year IMO. Hopefully there is some good talent evaluators here at that time if Heck isn't.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Darren McFadden (ankle) was noncommittal when asked he would play Sunday versus the Browns.
    "I'm just working hard," McFadden said. "Whatever happens when Sunday gets here, I'm going to roll with it." Beat writers have noted that McFadden is running and cutting like normal, but OC Greg Knapp says DMC's burst is "good, but not 100 percent yet." Knapp suggested that Marcel Reece would get the bulk of the halfback workload even if McFadden does suit up in what are expected to be tropical storm conditions.
    -roto

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast