Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    No, I don't believe Casey should be fired it's too early atm. I do believe he should make players accountable and not just say things about depth and ppl having to earn minutes as he did in pre-season. Andrea, MUST be benched when he's playing like garbage. JV and Davis have earned extra playing time imo. The two pg on the floor at the same time is NOT working, we're not winning. Choose ONE pg and go with it. Ross, #8 pick should be given play time to develop over experimenting with two pgs on the floor. The raptor's roster is very diffrent from last year, Casey should be given time.

vCash
    if the players don't respect him and doesn't do what they are supposed to be doing - whats the point? their defense is worse off this season and supposedly we got better defensive players this year - says a lot about following through with the defensive plans. You can't fire the players. you can trade them away but we know that won't happen. We don't know whats happening from the players perspective so there is nothing to report here with facts.

BC has done nothing extraordinary to improve this team. He plays his cards safe and if he goes over the top with some of his moves (with great intentions), he corrects that mistake but that doesn't mean improving the team - just getting them back to the state they were originally in.

Yes play Bargnani 6th man of the year minutes. He really really great when he's scoring but when he's not, he's like Derozan, does nothing much that helps the team in other ways. But considering the fact that Bargnani is the focus of the offense - just by pure shots volume, he should be really limiting those and make him more efficient.

Lowry
    Ross
    Derozan
    Davis
    Val

Calderon
    Peitrus
    Klieza
    Bargnani
    Amir.

vCash
    i wouldn't hold casey responsible for this situation until Colangelo is gone. he seems way too smart to be playing Bargnani this heavily unless he's been told to.

maybe BC is looking to trade him for Gasol and thinks reducing his minutes will hurt his trade value so coach has no choice. i'm trying to understand why somebody who seemed so good last year can look so stupid this season. that's all i've got.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    if the players don't respect him and doesn't do what they are supposed to be doing - whats the point? their defense is worse off this season and supposedly we got better defensive players this year - says a lot about following through with the defensive plans. You can't fire the players. you can trade them away but we know that won't happen. We don't know whats happening from the players perspective so there is nothing to report here with facts.

BC has done nothing extraordinary to improve this team. He plays his cards safe and if he goes over the top with some of his moves (with great intentions), he corrects that mistake but that doesn't mean improving the team - just getting them back to the state they were originally in.

Yes play Bargnani 6th man of the year minutes. He really really great when he's scoring but when he's not, he's like Derozan, does nothing much that helps the team in other ways. But considering the fact that Bargnani is the focus of the offense - just by pure shots volume, he should be really limiting those and make him more efficient.

Lowry
    Ross
    Derozan
    Davis
    Val

Calderon
    Peitrus
    Klieza
    Bargnani
    Amir.
    kliezas spot taken by fields theres no room for him with bargs on the bench

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i wouldn't hold casey responsible for this situation until Colangelo is gone. he seems way too smart to be playing Bargnani this heavily unless he's been told to.

maybe BC is looking to trade him for Gasol and thinks reducing his minutes will hurt his trade value so coach has no choice. i'm trying to understand why somebody who seemed so good last year can look so stupid this season. that's all i've got.
    I really do hope you are right. I don't think Casey is foolish but I could see BC either looking to up andrea's trade value or confirm ppl's suspicion that he is too stubborn to admit his #1 pick is a DUD and continue his current course. BC's future imo is dependent on andrea's impact on the team..

vCash
    i am not sold on Casey, this team has not got any better over the last few seasons. I think BC is doing a decent job and i don't want him gone, he has added some nice talent to this team, Ross, Val, Lowery are all guys that can make a team better. Casey needs to go, problem is i don't see a guy out there i think can make a huge difference right now, maybe Mike Brown, hell make the call to Phil Jackson

This team does need a complete overhaul however. Bargs time here has come to an end, i don't think we will ever see him be that star that we had hoped, he is never going to be a number one or two option. IMO he could be a great 6th man.

I really like Ross, but why one earth he isn't getting the playing time is beyond me. Val has really impressed me as well, he's pretty good on the class and can make jumpers, hes defense will improve as time goes one but even that has been decent for a rookie.

Lowery has been amazing i really like his game

DD i have never been a big fan of his, his jump shot sucks and if your wanna play the 2 he needs to get better there and i just don't see that happening. It would be great IMO if we could trae him for a pick and a project player.

Ed has really improved as well IMO, seems to becoming a solid option at the 4. I don't like him starting beside Val right now but he is a far better player then Amir IMO.

Everyone else on this team can go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dalton749 View Post
    kliezas spot taken by fields theres no room for him with bargs on the bench
    well then BC needs to take Bargnani with him on his way out.

vCash
    I find it funny how people want management to stay but at the same time want Casey to be gone. Casey should start wearing high collars to deflect all the hate he's getting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post

I agree, I think there are more to these than meets the eye. I think they are showcasing Bargs although it seems backfiring due to his piss poor late game performances.

I think Bargs would benefit a legit SF but I think that ship has already sailed. We are just waiting for the next trip.

Finally it seems all the Bargs detractors will be in a happy mood very soon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stone View Post
    Fire Casey, he is an idiot, he should not be a head coach.....Jonas 15 mins , are u kidding me, we are basically the same team as last year, get ready to lose a lot until Casey is fired.
    Another terrible post! Which is weird because I already blocked you....weird.

Ed Davis and Amir Johnson were both playing way better than him that game, I swear you don't even watch the games. Boogie was destroying JV, when they were on the court at the same time, plus they needed somebody more agile like Ed Davis or Amir to bring Cousins outside the paint on offense.
    Last edited by I Rock Shaqs; 12-06-2012 at 11:12 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rego247 View Post
    He would do well to manage his timeouts/rotations better.

Doesn't deserve to be fired though.
    I agree, Casey has more improving to do in his coaching but they are not solid grounds for firing him.

Two of his starters: DD and Bargs were so inconsistent during late game situations. Either or both should go first but I think the no.1 pick will be shipped out first.

vCash
    I'm not sold on Casey, but if he's fired, I think it'll have less to do with his job as a coach, and more to do with BC trying to save his ***.

vCash
    Man... I was so impressed with how Casey got these guys to play D last year. This season, they have reverted back to their old forms. It is really disappointing. He needs to get through to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jsumadchat View Post
    do you guys think its easy to fire casey? who replaces him? will it be easy to trade bargs? who would take him if he's "so crap". he needs to play through it to gain ANY value around the league, and maybe the players on this team just arent good enough to play casey's system of D.
    Exactly this PERIOD

vCash
    TBH Bob, when Bargnani is of the floor the defense is substantially way better. Even the Grizzlies game despite getting blown out because of one bad quarter, our defense looked really good and more fluent.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast