Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Zack Grenkie officially signs with Dodgers (6/147)

Discuss anything winter meeting related here.
    Last edited by DodgerB24; 12-10-2012 at 09:23 PM.

vCash
    Shh it we got this Winter Meetings shh it going Thread number 3
    MSU ROSEBOWL CHAMPS CONNOR COOK OFFENSIVE MVP GO GREEN

Go Dodgers Go Michigan State Go Lions Go Cavaliers

vCash
    So as I was saying ...I have a man crush on James Shields
    #Just saying lol

vCash
    Zack Greinke ‏@ZGreinke
    Once again, I don't want go to the Dodgers,because I can't speak spanish.
    Lolllllll

vCash
    What's even more crazy than having 3 Winter Meeting threads is having 3 winter meeting threads and NO SIGNINGS!

vCash
    USC you make a great point

vCash
    You guys might have talked about this already, but it sounds like one of the hold ups in the Greinke contract is our reluctance to hand out the no-trade clause. I just don't get why this matters to a player. If i'm making 150+ million over just 6 years...you can go ahead and send me wherever you want....i'm rich!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by USCTROJANS21 View Post
    You guys might have talked about this already, but it sounds like one of the hold ups in the Greinke contract is our reluctance to hand out the no-trade clause. I just don't get why this matters to a player. If i'm making 150+ million over just 6 years...you can go ahead and send me wherever you want....i'm rich!
    Greinke isn't a human ... he is from another planet tho

vCash
    Cause we could have him in LA for a year or two then send him up to Canada where taxes are higher

vCash
    Well I've been watching the meetings optimistically just like all of you hoping something would happen. Unfortunately from what I understand the 4th day of the Winter Meetings doesn't usually mean much and nothing much happens. Everyone is pretty much packing up and going home. I've read all the rumors about the Dodgers being the favorite for Greinke but from everything I've seen I honestly feel as if he is going to go to the Rangers. I don't even think offering more money will help. I hope I'm wrong. Without some more top notch pitching I fear we are gonna see more of the same border line .500 ball no matter who is on offense. Hopefully something happens soon. My secret goal would have been to trade Ethier and Gordon for Shields, and then sign Josh Hamilton. Oh well.... still hoping to see some kind of news sooner rather than later!

vCash

True, but would you want to go from beautiful sunny L.A to say Minnesota or Canada... With out any say.

Still, If Kemp, Ethier and co. didn't get one Grienke defiantly doesnt deserve it.

vCash
    Most tweets are indicating Greinke could sign any day or minute now though, stay tuned, this is a general thought, not an actual tweet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenfin View Post
    Cause we could have him in LA for a year or two then send him up to Canada where taxes are higher
    Sarcasm i presume...but if not, where you play doesn't have any impact on your income taxes. It's where you're residence is.

vCash
    I guess Boston is meeting with Hamilton. With all the money we took off their books they have to be a strong fav to land him. He would mash over there.

vCash
    Sarcasm i presume...but if not, where you play doesn't have any impact on your income taxes. It's where you're residence is.
    Still, cold as Canada

Page 1 of 58 1231151 ... LastLast