Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    You really think Elvis Presley really committed suicide? I don't. It's either killed or you be killed.

Easily the stupidest lyric on the album.
    lol

for best listening experience follow this picture minus stripper, horrible track

http://instagram.com/p/TB4XtQmogp/

and wait for tuesday for the final official track, Dead People (produced by dre)

vCash
    I'm trolling because Game can't create an album without featuring 34 different people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    I'm trolling because Game can't create an album without featuring 34 different people.
    lol, music is music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pqA-W0TtuA

rmember when Kendrick was soo garbage that everyone killed him on this track

dont know if anyone here has heard this before, but this was kdot's announcement to the world basiclaly, when game first put him on after the doc

young jay rock too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    i would understand this more if he was some new artist or something that needed to prove himself, but hes 5 album in now, he can do whatever, its not about showing people hes the greatest rapper out, its about making the good music now, the experience of the whole album

he said this album would be like the chronic, and it is, lots of features

we dont criticize the chronic 2001 for having features, we dont even know if the doctor wrote his own verses on it, but we still consider it great music right?

so why criticize this?

vCash
    Best Game album since Doc imo.

vCash
    Lots of great rap on this

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redskins10 View Post
    Best Game album since Doc imo.
    no chance in hell, even game fans would say that. doctors advocate was special, had 3 deep tracks back to back to back

songs like one blood

bang

compton

album had probably 14 classic songs for him on it, while this album only has 2

this is his 4th best album

lax deluxe still takes several dumps on this album

but this is great

top 5 for the year

vCash
    doctor's advocate was a great album, idk why people look past it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    doctor advocate was a great album, idk why people look past it.
    i ran into an idiot the other day on this worldstar hipp hop site who was convinced his 2nd album was LAX

lol

so i think most people forget it ever came out

thats why alot of people say the documentary was his last "good"album. when most people can legitimately argue that the doctor advocate was better, simply off of "one night, doctors advocate, ol english, one blood"

vCash
    and that is why i don't comment on WSHH videos. people on there are ********.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    and that is why i don't comment on WSHH videos. people on there are ********.
    lol

he even went on to talk about games butterly tattoo and call him a stripper with a tounge ring

where game was interviewd over 7 years ago saying it was a symbol for his late grandmother, that he decided to put the dogers logo over because he did it in a hurry and it wasnt done right.

he said he did it in new york prior to recording DA

but people will believe what they want..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Harden's Beard View Post
    i would understand this more if he was some new artist or something that needed to prove himself, but hes 5 album in now, he can do whatever, its not about showing people hes the greatest rapper out, its about making the good music now, the experience of the whole album

we dont criticize the chronic 2001 for having features, we dont even know if the doctor wrote his own verses on it, but we still consider it great music right?

so why criticize this?
    Dre developed the most important part to his album and any Hip-Hop album... good production.

Game doesn't produce. He doesn't do hooks. He has like half of the verses on his albums and that's it. It's not my complaint solely for this album. He has never had an album that wasn't feature heavy... especially LAX, RED, and Jesus Piece.

And it's a shame. Because I like Game. But I think it's glaringly obvious that he just doesn't have enough to talk about and enough creative, diverse vocals to deliver a good album on his own.

I do like this album. Game does Game. He's pretty much the same as always and it works. But it's tiring... and the features do save it. But that doesn't give him a free pass from criticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat:24661758

so why criticize this?
    Dre developed the most important part to his album and any Hip-Hop album... good production.

Game doesn't produce. He doesn't do hooks. He has like half of the verses on his albums and that's it. It's not my complaint solely for this album. He has never had an album that wasn't feature heavy... especially LAX, RED, and Jesus Piece.

And it's a shame. Because I like Game. But I think it's glaringly obvious that he just doesn't have enough to talk about and enough creative, diverse vocals to deliver a good album on his own.

I do like this album. Game does Game. He's pretty much the same as always and it works. But it's tiring... and the features do save it. But that doesn't give him a free pass from criticism.
    He does a good portion of the hooks on this album in comparison to his others. But I do see what you are saying.

This album he was more involved in than red, as he does more hooks and more verses on the featured songs

As far as having enough to talk about, lax and doc were his most lyrical albums

And he was creative on the concept of church, see no evil and had a deep track in can't get right

vCash

so why criticize this?
    Why criticize this?
    He can't even stop himself from comparing his work/vision to the Chronic 2011.

My next question for you DJ Skee, how close in comparison is Jesus Piece to The Chronic 2011?

Are you really going to associate Game's 5th installment to Legendary status. Just like one of your posts mentioned....just because you say it doesn't mean it will amount to what you prophesize.

vCash
    Treez is so high when he says "Chronic 2011".

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast