Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Game - Jesus Piece

**** leaked.

Game gets murked on nearly every feature on here.

Kendrick and Pusha >>>

vCash
    No surprise here.

The Garbage Advocate does it again!

vCash
    Downloading right now. Been a fan of Game and his albums

vCash
    Some nice features, music overload though with this, Big Boi's album.

vCash
    kevin hart got me dying on his lil skits...lmao....but Ali Bomaya is my **** right now
    Who Gon Stop Me(huh)

NBA TEAM: Miami Heat
    NFL TEAM: San Francisco 49ers
    MLB TEAM: Atlanta Braves

vCash
    This stinks

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Game gets murked on nearly every feature on here.
    I don't know about that. Pusha, Common and Kendrick clearly do...but he holds his own against the rest. Those three guys will outdo just about anyone.

Track 1 sucks. 2 is what you'd expect a song with those feature to be. Tracks 3 and 4 are good. 5 is annoying. Everyone on track 6 holds their own, but why does Fab get like 12 seconds at the end? Track 7 is nice. I like 8 and 9, and again, that's inevitable murkage. I like track 10. 11 is too preachy, never listening to it again. 12 is your run of the mill Game, and it drags on. 13 is a terrifying features list, but isn't god awful. I think Game outshines the others. Also, **** Chris Brown. 14. Future sucks, and I like Game more than Jeezy in that song. 14 is nice.

Better than some of his other albums, but far from great. I think a good amount of songs have replay value for me...which I can't say for much these days.

Nothing special, and I acknowledge I like Game more than I "should". I just enjoy him. Oh well.

Probably gonna keep listening to Ali Bomaye, Jesus Piece, Pray, Heavens Arms, See No Evil, Cant Get it Right and Blood Diamonds.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    I swear he's obsessed with kanye. Decent album.

vCash
    I like Blood Diamonds and Jesus Piece. The rest I'll take off my iPod. I don't understand how he keeps making 5 and 6/10 albums and continues to rap about being mad that people don't consider him one of the greatest of all time lol

vCash
    He did it to himself. He was too dumb to even realize it.

That decision to beef with G-Unit (exhausted every effort) he never thought he was sabotaging his own career. 50 Cent unleashed all Hell onto him, and then Game was on his own. Eminem & Dr. Dre were in a contractual agreement with 50 Cent, so then Game was exposed as this average artist/lyricist.

He banked most of his early success from having those guys in his camp. Like he wanted people to feel sorry for him after unleashing a 15 minute diss track. He's a perfect example of an artist who goes the "beef" route will hurt your career instead of build upon it.

And what VRP mentions, he hurt himself, and we're supposed to feel sympathy for his idiotic business decisions?
    Last edited by CityofTreez; 12-07-2012 at 04:01 PM.

vCash
    Yeah. He for did it to himself, and that's why I think he's so eager for the recognition.

He isn't the brightest bulb in the box at times, and can be incredibly annoying. But whatever, I still like a lot of his stuff. Guilty pleasure I guess.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    What's interesting is how he keeps getting these features. I guess he has a lot of respect in the industry. But obviously no faction of fans finds his music that appealing as he's never getting good reviews, and he's never on the radio.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    What's interesting is how he keeps getting these features. I guess he has a lot of respect in the industry. But obviously no faction of fans finds his music that appealing as he's never getting good reviews, and he's never on the radio.
    LAX and RED Album got decent reviews. Far from great, but not horrible. I'd say LAX was actually well-received.

Also, both were #1 albums. LAX is only a few thousand shy of platinum. People still eat up his stuff, even though it's not always good or consistent. So that could explain his ability to garner features. California Republic was heavily downloaded.

Game himself said he hated both of them. Said his heart wasn't in it. I do think this is better than those...but it's features overload.
    Last edited by ManRamForPrez24; 12-07-2012 at 05:17 PM.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VRP723 View Post
    Gang affiliation in Compton & getting shot can attract attention.

Not to mention, he was a pretty good basketball player. My buddy was obsessed with him back in the day, and had footage of the Rucker Tournament. Hilarious when you're watching Trevor Ariza, Gilbert Arenas, and Game beating Fat Joe's terror squad team.

He had endless publicity surrounding him while associated to G-Unit. He had great opportunities to network within the industry. I still think getting shot and surviving is what brought him success since he sounded like garbage before getting shot in his face.

vCash
    i stopped listening to game because he keeps mentioning people in his songs. im tired of listening to a game song and hearing jays, dres, ye's name being brought up in the middle of the song for no reason

The Biggest Event Of the PSD Calendar Is Here!!!
    POSTERMANIA 4!!! Come Challenge a fellow PSD Friend
    Or Rival to a brawl and see Who the better poster is!!!!!
    Need More Details? Click Here or PM me! -Owner Riv

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast