Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    On Tyson being an allstar. If the Knicks have a top 2 record coaches will vote him in. He's getting a good rep on offense, and has good stats to back that up. What the coaches won't do is recognize that Tyson isn't playing nearly as well defensively as a year ago. Hopefully that changes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    Ah, got it.

Apesh-- delusion = common sense.

Criticizing knicks players = delusion.

Makes sense to me.

Must repeat: Fat Felton is an all star, Fat Felton is an all star.....LMAO!!!!!
    Why are u still calling Felton fat in the 2012-2013 season???? Thats so last season lol. Seriously though. I hate when ppl bring up old ***** like this.
    Last edited by THE MTL; 12-13-2012 at 02:44 PM.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    he better make it

vCash

Tyson Chandler, beastin' and making an All-Star push

He should be an all star

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    Ah, got it.

Apesh-- delusion = common sense.

Criticizing knicks players = delusion.

Makes sense to me.

Must repeat: Fat Felton is an all star, Fat Felton is an all star.....LMAO!!!!!
    YOu have to be the worst poster on PSD. I actually thought about this recently there's a couple people vying for the title on this and the NBA forum. BUt seriously, even though you don't post as much as these other "brilliant" posters, you do more than enough to show your lack of knowledge of the game with much fewer posts under your belt.

You're a funny guy, you disappear for weeks when Lin isn't doing ANYTHING at all. The moment he has 1 good game, you're on the NBA forum for hours insulting every and any poster that doesn't share the same wet dream you have for Jeremy Lin.

Than you come in here and bash all our players? Who exactly do you think you are? I've read a myriad of your posts, where you're constantly insulting people you don't know, making repetitive homophobic remarks, and just make a complete moron out of yourself in pretty much any forum you're in.

They don't like you in the NBA forum, and I think I can speak for most in here and say you're not too welcome in the knicks forum either.

You're a very nasty and insulting poster. I just hope other teams fans don't group you in with Knicks fans, you kind of slum around our forum like a stalker, but as you and I both know you're a Lin fan and nothing more. You should put the tweezers down for a second, let Lin leave the bathroom, and sign off PSD. You literally are the nastiest, and most inflammatory poster on PSD. Congratulations.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayBullies View Post
    YOu have to be the worst poster on PSD. I actually thought about this recently there's a couple people vying for the title on this and the NBA forum. BUt seriously, even though you don't post as much as these other "brilliant" posters, you do more than enough to show your lack of knowledge of the game with much fewer posts under your belt.

You're a funny guy, you disappear for weeks when Lin isn't doing ANYTHING at all. The moment he has 1 good game, you're on the NBA forum for hours insulting every and any poster that doesn't share the same wet dream you have for Jeremy Lin.

Than you come in here and bash all our players? Who exactly do you think you are? I've read a myriad of your posts, where you're constantly insulting people you don't know, making repetitive homophobic remarks, and just make a complete moron out of yourself in pretty much any forum you're in.

They don't like you in the NBA forum, and I think I can speak for most in here and say you're not too welcome in the knicks forum either.

You're a very nasty and insulting poster. I just hope other teams fans don't group you in with Knicks fans, you kind of slum around our forum like a stalker, but as you and I both know you're a Lin fan and nothing more. You should put the tweezers down for a second, let Lin leave the bathroom, and sign off PSD. You literally are the nastiest, and most inflammatory poster on PSD. Congratulations.
    This post better not get deleted
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash

All-Star Returns for Knicks

Melo's set to start after first ballot returns, in at second in the East in Frontcourt.

Chandler is 5th in frontcourt, about 70,000 votes behind Garnett (in 3rd) and Amare is 10th in frontcourt, about 150,000 behind Garnett.

Felton is 7th amongst guards.

We need to get Amare or Chandler in starting. If Chandler and Knicks keep pace, I could see him passing these guys.

It really sucks though, because if this was any other year, Chandler would be starting at C.

vCash
    Shows how stupid the voting process is that Amare even has a single vote

vCash
    Amare should have zero votes..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jint. View Post
    Amare should have zero votes..
    Hater.

vCash
    come on guys seriously, even if Stat was healthy, he should start over KG??? riiiight!
    The Future is Now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by micks4real View Post
    come on guys seriously, even if Stat was healthy, he should start over KG??? riiiight!
    Hater.

vCash
    Chandler I hope makes it as a reserve... I don't think he will start though. Amar'e should not have a vote

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayBullies View Post

Owned...lmao

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Honestly, at this point Chandler might be on the outside of MVP talks.
    Future Ace

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast