Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    People saying Chandler isn't built for the all star game make me laugh. You think its lob city with Felton and Prigs throwing lobs? How about Rondo and LeBron. Dude has one of the nastiest and forceful two handed alleyoops in the game. I can watch him throw it down off lobs and putbacks all day, thats quality television right there.

BTW lowkey, Tyson is 7th in the league in +/-. He must be doing something right for his team out there.

And the reason everyone around the league talks about Tyson like hes a beast, is because he is a beast.
    When I went to the Sixers-Knicks game, Tyson had a two handed alley-oop. The hoop was still moving on the Knicks next possession. Tyson's dunks are so electric.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    When I went to the Sixers-Knicks game, Tyson had a two handed alley-oop. The hoop was still moving on the Knicks next possession. Tyson's dunks are so electric.
    I get chills at times after a game changing/momentum shifting putback, forcing the opposition to call TO and than Tyson goes straight beast mode pumping himself and the crowd up. I ****ing love that ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    People saying Chandler isn't built for the all star game make me laugh. You think its lob city with Felton and Prigs throwing lobs? How about Rondo and LeBron. Dude has one of the nastiest and forceful two handed alleyoops in the game. I can watch him throw it down off lobs and putbacks all day, thats quality television right there.

BTW lowkey, Tyson is 7th in the league in +/-. He must be doing something right for his team out there.

And the reason everyone around the league talks about Tyson like hes a beast, is because he is a beast.
    I Never said he did nothing right ..just was pointing out his obvious defensive lapses ...but alley oop wise ..he's arguably the best in the game ....i give him that

vCash
    Much sense. His defensive rebounding has been much improved the past couple of games. Hope it stays this way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    TC needs to focus on defensive bounding

and go hard as he does on the offensive rebounding side

does that make sense?
    Much sense. His defensive rebounding has been much improved the past couple of games. Hope it stays this way

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Wow, has he been phenomenal lately. He's averaging 18 and 11.6 over the past five and now his season averages are at 12.5 and 9.4.

If he and the Knicks keep this up, I think he'll make the All-Star game at 12 and 10.

He's certainly playing like a star now and the Knicks need this consistency on the boards and giving them 12-14 points a night. His defense has also been much better.

And when you think about it, where would the 13-4 Knicks be without Chandler, their anchor down low. He's shooting 70% from the field. He needs to be in the All-Star game.
    Sigh. It's been too long. I needed my dose of apesh-- delusional bull----.

Let's say it all now in unison.....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it....

KNICKS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash

Jan 2012........lol

It's sad because it's really DLeethals fault.

He engaged this VampTroll in the NBA forum and basically invited him in.

I say if anything happens, do it to DLee, it's pretty much his fault.

Last edited by Anji; 12-11-2012 at 12:30 AM.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Tyson Chandler should be an allstar. Knicks should have TWO allstars at least!
    Last edited by THE MTL; 12-11-2012 at 01:19 AM.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Tyson Chandler should be an allstar. Knicks should have TWO allstars at least!
    Look, I've got nothing against being a homer, but when is 12/9 an all star?????

And don't give me this "he's a great glue guy" or "he's got great intangibles" BS. Even players like dennis rodman weren't making the all star game averaging EIGHTEEN REBOUND A GAME. Now, chandler's supposed to make the all star game averaging 11/9???? Are you people nuts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post

And don't give me this "he's a great glue guy" or "he's got great intangibles" BS. Even players like dennis rodman weren't making the all star game averaging EIGHTEEN REBOUND A GAME. Now, chandler's supposed to make the all star game averaging 11/9???? Are you people nuts?
    Timeout! How u go from 12/9 to 11/9 in the same post????

Time in! Recheck his stats first. 13ppg 10rpg on 71% FG!!!!!! Thats an elite level, superstar level, FG%......i dont care if all of them are dunks, 71% FG would make his percentage the best of all time!

As for your Dennis Rodman comment, he played in an era of great centers. Seriously, doubt Dwight Howard would make the allstar team against likes of Mutumbo, Hakeem, Shaq, etc.

Btw, u are completely underrating his defense. U are looking for gaudy stats (i can tell u are a naive fan). Tyson's defense is no doubt allstar level.

To answer ur question about 12/9 being an allstar.....Ben Wallace made 4 allstar games in a row and averaged 9/12 so I killed ur argument right there

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Timeout! How u go from 12/9 to 11/9 in the same post????

Time in! Recheck his stats first. 13ppg 10rpg on 71% FG!!!!!! Thats an elite level, superstar level, FG%......i dont care if all of them are dunks, 71% FG would make his percentage the best of all time!

As for your Dennis Rodman comment, he played in an era of great centers. Seriously, doubt Dwight Howard would make the allstar team against likes of Mutumbo, Hakeem, Shaq, etc.

Btw, u are completely underrating his defense. U are looking for gaudy stats (i can tell u are a naive fan). Tyson's defense is no doubt allstar level.

To answer ur question about 12/9 being an allstar.....Ben Wallace made 4 allstar games in a row and averaged 9/12 so I killed ur argument right there
    Calm down, son. I don't care if he makes the all star team or not. The center selection is really a joke now, with the complete absence of quality c's. If chandler is an all star, it's because THERE AREN'T ANY ALL STAR CALIBER CENTERS, not because he truly belongs in the game.

As far as ben wallace, dude couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. He may very well be the WORST offensive starting center in the history of the league.

BTW, nice to ignore the fact that Wallace was a perennial leader in blocked shots and rebounds, while tyson is not, and never has been.
    Last edited by jam; 12-11-2012 at 02:33 AM.

vCash
    Y'all need to vote shumpert into the all star game. It doesn't matter if he hasn't played this season yet. He's the second coming of Scottie Pippen.

No, f--- that. The second coming of Jordan. No, f=== that too. He's the second coming. Period.

SHUMP FOR MVP!!!!!

vCash

Jam, you are doing yourself no favors. Last year roy hibbert averaged 13 and 9 and was an allstar in the east. Chandler is the reigning DPOY and is considered the best defensive player on the best team in the east. Couple that with the fact that he is shooting 71% and will likely increase his PPG as he has averaged 15 and 11 in the last 10 games. You clearly don't understand how the all star game works, if he is not voted in by the fans, he can be voted in by the coaches, like Roy Hibbert last year. Now, with the new All star game format of 2 guards, 3 bigs, the Eastern Lineup will, almost guaranteed, be Bosh, Lebron, Melo, Wade, Rose (who will likely not play), Chandler can definitely be one of the backup bigs if he keeps this up. Especially if the Knicks keep up the top record, and only Melo is selected from the Knicks. Teams have had up to 4 allstars (the celtics in the 2010), so it's not a stretch to think that if Amare comes back and plays well or Felton continues his hot play, that we could have 3 allstars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    Jam, you are doing yourself no favors. Last year roy hibbert averaged 13 and 9 and was an allstar in the east. Chandler is the reigning DPOY and is considered the best defensive player on the best team in the east. Couple that with the fact that he is shooting 71% and will likely increase his PPG as he has averaged 15 and 11 in the last 10 games. You clearly don't understand how the all star game works, if he is not voted in by the fans, he can be voted in by the coaches, like Roy Hibbert last year. Now, with the new All star game format of 2 guards, 3 bigs, the Eastern Lineup will, almost guaranteed, be Bosh, Lebron, Melo, Wade, Rose (who will likely not play), Chandler can definitely be one of the backup bigs if he keeps this up. Especially if the Knicks keep up the top record, and only Melo is selected from the Knicks. Teams have had up to 4 allstars (the celtics in the 2010), so it's not a stretch to think that if Amare comes back and plays well or Felton continues his hot play, that we could have 3 allstars.
    Ah, got it.

Apesh-- delusion = common sense.

Criticizing knicks players = delusion.

Makes sense to me.

Must repeat: Fat Felton is an all star, Fat Felton is an all star.....LMAO!!!!!

vCash
    Ah, got it.

Apesh-- delusion = common sense.

Criticizing knicks players = delusion.

Makes sense to me.

Must repeat: Fat Felton is an all star, Fat Felton is an all star.....LMAO!!!!!
    The only one who looks delusional at this point is you my dude. And still trying to hate on the team who is currently in first place is pretty desperate and pathetic.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast