Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Chandler seems like he has taken a step back defensively but his offense has been tremendous. He has stated the defensive gameplan has changed to put more onus on the guards perimeter play and keep him at home from having to help on every possession. This leaves him in no-mans land when the guards get beat.

Last night he basically just let Kemba get a wide open layup early. I think the coaching staff is telling him to avoid early foul trouble even if it means giving up a freebie, especially with Stat and Camby hurt.
    I agree with you,and i think that's why it's important for Marcus Camby to get healthy.

vCash
    Another 14 and 18. Barring Amare messing up Chandler's stats, this guy really looks like he's making an All-Star push.

If the Knicks don't get two at the ASG in with the way they're playing, I'll be annoyed.

vCash
    TC needs to focus on defensive bounding

and go hard as he does on the offensive rebounding side

does that make sense?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Another 14 and 18. Barring Amare messing up Chandler's stats, this guy really looks like he's making an All-Star push.

If the Knicks don't get two at the ASG in with the way they're playing, I'll be annoyed.
    I wouldn't sleep on Felton sneaking in if we are still in first place. Will be tough for Chandler without the C position this year but I think coaches might vote him in. He has a tremendous rep around the league regardless of what some might say in here. With Rose out, there really isn't a PG out there better than Felton outside of Rondo, and Dwill will probably get in although his stats are pretty bad this year. It might come down to Felton/Holiday for the 3rd PG. I might be missing an obvious all star PG right now though just going off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    TC needs to focus on defensive bounding

and go hard as he does on the offensive rebounding side

does that make sense?
    I think thats what hes been doing recently. His offense has been rock solid and his boards per game have shot up big time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post

I think thats what hes been doing recently. His offense has been rock solid and his boards per game have shot up big time.
    Not taking away from TC

Thats the only critique I could come up with, If that effort is translated to the defensive boards

watch out for the Knicks

we have a monster in the middle baby

vCash
    Sorry but Anderson Vareajo is playing better in Cleveland. Love Chandler but he's not making All-Star game this year.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Sorry but Anderson Vareajo is playing better in Cleveland. Love Chandler but he's not making All-Star game this year.
    Guys on bottom feeder lottery teams rarely ever make the all star game dude. Highly doubt Andy V. gets in, stats don't mean a whole lot for the all-star game. Wins are more important. Multiple guys get in from the best teams while guys having great seasons on crappy teams get left out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Dont care

I want a chip

Tyson lead the way

accolades you can shove up Varejos ***

vCash
    TC will be an allstar this season. He is beasting

vCash
    My Problem with this guy stems from the idiots that broadcast and talk on the radio and analyze before games and during knick highlights on ESPN,TNT,NBATV About how great of a defender this guy is ... ..You people put him on a pedistal as the greatest defender to put on a knick jersey and he's far from that ...trotting up the court on defense , but sprinting for offense, allows too much layups by guards but not only gaurds ... centers score on him at will, making belated pathetic attempts to swat his hand towards the player AFTER a player is already dunking or laying the ball up ...he blocks a couple shots every 5 games and i never seen him hustle as far as diving out of bounds for the ball like Melo has or even on the ground but hes " The heart and soul of this club; the backbone " If he is all that ...Then What Was Marcus Camby (defensively and hustle wise) during his first stint here ? All i gotta say ..

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Last 10 games TC is averaging 15pts 11rebs 1block on 757% shooting.

The man is making a push to be the starting center, I said this in the Tyson Flu thread and I'll say it again.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    TC is actually recognized as an All Star in the same way Ben Wallace was back in the day, especially since Dwight Howard is in the West now

Back in the offseason I thought Knicks would have 4 this year... Melo (of course), Amare (before his injury obviously), Jeremy Lin (Asian), & Tyson Chandler. I would have loved to see 4 of our players there but I think we will have two in Melo & Chandler

vCash
    I don't care about tyson's scoring or him going to the all-star game, heck if it was to me non of our players would go rather give them rest. Only thing I want tyson too keep up is his defense and rebounding.

vCash
    btw do people forget that Raymond And Chandler Played Together In Charlotte ?

vCash
    People saying Chandler isn't built for the all star game make me laugh. You think its lob city with Felton and Prigs throwing lobs? How about Rondo and LeBron. Dude has one of the nastiest and forceful two handed alleyoops in the game. I can watch him throw it down off lobs and putbacks all day, thats quality television right there.

BTW lowkey, Tyson is 7th in the league in +/-. He must be doing something right for his team out there.

And the reason everyone around the league talks about Tyson like hes a beast, is because he is a beast.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast