KG over Tyson is a joke

God I hate KG.. I hope Melo "accidentally" hits him in the face with a pass

FROM COUNTRY ROADS TO THE BIG APPLE .. FLIGHT GENO , READY FOR DEPARTURE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AYozzy View Post
    KG over Tyson is a joke

God I hate KG.. I hope Melo "accidentally" hits him in the face with a pass
    Tyson & JR should both be in it as ASG reserves

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    TC was never going to win the pop vote. It's up to the coaches to pick him, I think Noah will go though.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    they can both go/ hopefully they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    TC was never going to win the pop vote. It's up to the coaches to pick him, I think Noah will go though.
    I might be Tyson's #1 supporter but Noah deserves it over him. Noah might be the most underrated player in the NBA.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I might be Tyson's #1 supporter but Noah deserves it over him. Noah might be the most underrated player in the NBA.
    Deng too it seems.

vCash
    Absolutely.

If Noah doesn't make it, there's a problem. I hear people saying Tyson may be the best Center right now, but I feel it's definitely Noah....as Howard continues to recover.

vCash
    So dumb that KG got it instead of Tyson. This makes me want the rules to be changed so that fans don't chose all star team.

If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best.
    #KnicksTape

vCash
    this system where fans vote players into the allstar game needs to be changed ASAP so many players have been robbed for all star appearances this year.
    normally if your team is under .500 and not in the playoffs your not making the allstar game but dwight and kobe are in the allstar game? (wel kobe does deserve to be there but not dwight) 2 players from .400 ball club made it is just flat out ridiculous
    how many times has Aldridge, Love, Lee not made it because there team was not good enough for them to make it
    kg who is avg 15 points 7 rebs, 2 asts,1 stl and .8 blocks and his team is having a terrible year beat out
    Noah who is avg 13 points 10.4 rebs , 4.1 assists , 2 stls and 2 blocks and whos team is overachieving

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    Absolutely.

If Noah doesn't make it, there's a problem. I hear people saying Tyson may be the best Center right now, but I feel it's definitely Noah....as Howard continues to recover.
    Thibs is such a good coach it seems everyone overlooks the 2 guys who have been consistencies on that squad and give all the credit to Thibs. Deng and Noah are the reasons that D has been at the top of the NBA for like 4 years straight. Thibs isn't coaching a team full of scrubs to a top defense regardless of his coaching acumen. This season should be the straw that broke the camels back when it comes to finally giving Noah his due as a straight up monster year after year.

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Thibs is such a good coach it seems everyone overlooks the 2 guys who have been consistencies on that squad and give all the credit to Thibs. Deng and Noah are the reasons that D has been at the top of the NBA for like 4 years straight. Thibs isn't coaching a team full of scrubs to a top defense regardless of his coaching acumen. This season should be the straw that broke the camels back when it comes to finally giving Noah his due as a straight up monster year after year.
    While I can't stand looking at Noah's Mug... I agree with everything in this..Noah, Deng ,,and Chandler all belong there over KG

vCash
    Melo, Chandler should be over KG IMO. JR for reserves.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Why cant they both make the reserves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    Why cant they both make the reserves
    That'd be coo

vCash
    Knicks finish with the #1 seed, and they are in.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast