Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    chandler will be the one that pays for them taking away the center postion. It will be rondo/wade/coward/melo/kg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Yeah... Jalen Rose was yelling out Tyson Chandler east coast starting center for the all star game. He deserves it...
    if the allstar ballots were still 2Gs, 2Fs and 1C. Tyson is guaranteed to be the starting center. but the 2Gs, 3Fs format would hurt his chances, considering that most fans would probably go Lebron, Melo and Bosh or KG. it might be up to the coaches to make it right

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickerBockerAL View Post
    I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE VOTING HIM IN!!! make sure you vote multiple times. I've voted maybe 3 or 4 times. Im not saying cast votes all day long but do your part as a knick fan and throw the dude some votes. I think either way he gets in, whether he is voted in or selected by the coaches. He is the best center in the East no?
    ........there is no voting centers anymore...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    ........there is no voting centers anymore...
    i know but he is still on the ballot so we can vote him in as a frontcourt player. and if he doesnt get voted in, the coaches are def going to look at the roster and say "we need a center" in which case, they should select Tyson. The only other reasonable choice is Horford imo. No one else in the east comes close to Tyson. Am i forgetting somene?

vCash
    As good as Tyson is playing...Verajao and Brook are still racking up better numbers than he is...especially Verajao, if you look at the box score at the end of games his looks like video game numbers.

vCash
    i guess i did forget brook lopez and verajao

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KNICK4LIFE View Post
    As good as Tyson is playing...Verajao and Brook are still racking up better numbers than he is...especially Verajao, if you look at the box score at the end of games his looks like video game numbers.
    Numbers don't have much to do with all star voting. Guys with great numbers don't get in all the time.

vCash
    Chandler seems like he has taken a step back defensively but his offense has been tremendous. He has stated the defensive gameplan has changed to put more onus on the guards perimeter play and keep him at home from having to help on every possession. This leaves him in no-mans land when the guards get beat.

Last night he basically just let Kemba get a wide open layup early. I think the coaching staff is telling him to avoid early foul trouble even if it means giving up a freebie, especially with Stat and Camby hurt.

vCash
    I know lowkeymelo and his brother won't be voting.

vCash
    Tyson is my faviourte Knick by a mile. Love his game and attitude

England's Number 1 Knick

vCash
    If he keeps playing close to this, and the Knicks have a top 2 seed come playoff time. Coaches will vote him in. He's not getting voted in though. Forget about that. Melo and Lebron have 2 spots locked down. Fans are more likely to vote Amare in over Tyson...seriously I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with more votes.

vCash
    He has been getting no credit... he's really been excellent lately.

vCash
    His free throw shooting has been good money. If he ever finds a way to take and make that 10-12 footer consistently he could have average like 15-16 ppg.

vCash
    i remember how people around the league used to say you cant reward players on a loosing team. (Eddy Curry, D-Lee, Raymond Felton 2011), so Verajao #s shouldnt matter

I Love My Team. I Love My City.
    We Are The KnicksTape.

vCash
    [QUOTE=lamzoka;24621853]i remember how people around the league used to say you cant reward players on a loosing team. (Eddy Curry, D-Lee, Raymond Felton 2011), so Verajao #s shouldnt matter[/QUOTE
    Now that you bring up that's a great point.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast