Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Tyson Chandler, making an All-Star push- all allstar posts here please

Wow, has he been phenomenal lately. He's averaging 18 and 11.6 over the past five and now his season averages are at 12.5 and 9.4.

If he and the Knicks keep this up, I think he'll make the All-Star game at 12 and 10.

He's certainly playing like a star now and the Knicks need this consistency on the boards and giving them 12-14 points a night. His defense has also been much better.

And when you think about it, where would the 13-4 Knicks be without Chandler, their anchor down low. He's shooting 70% from the field. He needs to be in the All-Star game.
    Last edited by NYSpirit1; 12-06-2012 at 12:58 AM.

vCash
    Ever since the Brooklyn game he's been in BEAST mode! Hope he keeps it up!

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    Tyson might be having one of the most efficient offensive seasons in history.

vCash
    Yeah... Jalen Rose was yelling out Tyson Chandler east coast starting center for the all star game. He deserves it...

vCash
    Only thing working against him is there is no longer a Center spot, just guards and forwards now

Perfection

vCash
    Glad he turned it around because he was playing like shhh and this team needs his production

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    I think that is exactly what he is doing. He seems to be way more involved on the offensive end and more willing to shoot too. He also he recently taken it upon himself to grab all boards. He has the team to give him as allstar berth.......all he needs are the numbers behind it.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    gotta credit raymond felton a lot for his chemistry with tyson. makes me wonder how he and amare are gonna play when he gets back. amare and felton was a hell of a tandem. the amare, melo, felton, tyson foursome is gonna be much better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    gotta credit raymond felton a lot for his chemistry with tyson. makes me wonder how he and amare are gonna play when he gets back. amare and felton was a hell of a tandem. the amare, melo, felton, tyson foursome is gonna be much better.
    Add Kidd and Prigioni to that recipe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Tyson might be having one of the most efficient offensive seasons in history.
    he is actually... doing stuff that wilt chamberlon did

and we all know wilt was a living statistic chart

he's really making his mark into the all-star talk. top team, FG% is extremely high. and the rest of the east bigs are slowing down right now

vCash
    Tyson chandler for the eastern conference allstar game!!! Been beefin with people in the nba forum regarding that

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Wow, has he been phenomenal lately. He's averaging 18 and 11.6 over the past five and now his season averages are at 12.5 and 9.4.

If he and the Knicks keep this up, I think he'll make the All-Star game at 12 and 10.

He's certainly playing like a star now and the Knicks need this consistency on the boards and giving them 12-14 points a night. His defense has also been much better.

And when you think about it, where would the 13-4 Knicks be without Chandler, their anchor down low. He's shooting 70% from the field. He needs to be in the All-Star game.
    Well Spirit I have to give you credit where its due, your threads lately have not been the here we go again routine repeats.

I was thinking about chandler myself and others are talking him up lately as well, he is in beast mode right now.

Only difference is I don't care about all star games, in fact if none of our guys go great, nice days off, remember we are the oldest team in NBA history.

That said its all on the coaching staff becasue as posters noted, no centers get votes which some idiot decided. The old days this would not have happened but with guys like Bosh playing center I guess they merged them.

Bosh is having an outstanding season and you know Lebron, Melo, and probably Pierce will make it.

Lopez will get some looks as well, if the Nets record is up there it may be a toss up for the coach's choice.

You have Melo and D-Wil as givens so Chandler and Lopez will be looked at as well.

And its hard to overlook a center Varejao who has 15.4 boards a game and can represent his team.

Allstar games are overrated by fans, to be honest as hard as Chandler plays and he seems to get the flu a lot, let him rest lol

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Well Spirit I have to give you credit where its due, your threads lately have not been the here we go again routine repeats.

I was thinking about chandler myself and others are talking him up lately as well, he is in beast mode right now.

Only difference is I don't care about all star games, in fact if none of our guys go great, nice days off, remember we are the oldest team in NBA history.

That said its all on the coaching staff becasue as posters noted, no centers get votes which some idiot decided. The old days this would not have happened but with guys like Bosh playing center I guess they merged them.

Bosh is having an outstanding season and you know Lebron, Melo, and probably Pierce will make it.

Lopez will get some looks as well, if the Nets record is up there it may be a toss up for the coach's choice.

You have Melo and D-Wil as givens so Chandler and Lopez will be looked at as well.

And its hard to overlook a center Varejao who has 15.4 boards a game and can represent his team.

Allstar games are overrated by fans, to be honest as hard as Chandler plays and he seems to get the flu a lot, let him rest lol
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    I just want to see him keep these rebounding numbers up
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE VOTING HIM IN!!! make sure you vote multiple times. I've voted maybe 3 or 4 times. Im not saying cast votes all day long but do your part as a knick fan and throw the dude some votes. I think either way he gets in, whether he is voted in or selected by the coaches. He is the best center in the East no?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast