Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500

    What Degree Do You Have?

    I think I'll stop with my associates in business management. Is it bad just to stop at your associates or what?

    What degree do you have?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    (Hopefully) One semester away from a Bachelors in Biology and English.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    (Hopefully) One semester away from a Bachelors in Biology and English.
    A bachelors in 2 fields. Must have been tough. How long it took you to do this man?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    A bachelors in 2 fields. Must have been tough. How long it took you to do this man?
    I should also mention a minor in Arabic.

    It took me the full four years.

    I only took off one winter vacation and the rest of my summers and winters I took classes. I'm very happy to be finishing college.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    I should also mention a minor in Arabic.

    It took me the full four years.

    I only took off one winter vacation and the rest of my summers and winters I took classes. I'm very happy to be finishing college.
    Totally jealous

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,141
    vCash
    1500
    BA in Animal Behavior (Minor in Film & Media)
    M.S.Ed. in Secondary Science Education

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,536
    vCash
    1500

    What Degree Do You Have?

    Getting my bachelors in June.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,191
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going to be heading into the last semester of my sophomore year en route to my bachelors in business and communications, and then grad school for my MBA.

    www.DailyStache.net You Gotta Believe
    R.I.P UAPeople

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Posts
    11,803
    vCash
    1500
    i have a degree in butt kicking

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    24,237
    vCash
    2500
    I'm working on my Criminal Justice degree.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,338
    vCash
    1500
    Bachelors in Psychology....working on pre-med courses now to try my luck at medical school. Also taking the GRE just in case as backup if I don't make it. Either way grad school is a must.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,271
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2420 View Post
    Bachelors in Psychology....working on pre-med courses now to try my luck at medical school. Also taking the GRE just in case as backup if I don't make it. Either way grad school is a must.
    I was thinking about doing this but I've heard to be a psychologist you must have a masters. Any truth to that?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,338
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    I was thinking about doing this but I've heard to be a psychologist you must have a masters. Any truth to that?
    Yes, whether it be clinical or your own practice a masters/psyD/PhD is a must

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    32,584
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    I was thinking about doing this but I've heard to be a psychologist you must have a masters. Any truth to that?
    Yeah, if you're going into psychology, grad work is pretty much a must.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,359
    vCash
    1500
    I have a Bachelor's in Industrial Engineering (minor in Economics) and will have a Master's in Sociology in the spring.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •