Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I think the offensive line takes too much heat because its our favorite team. I watched the Bengals and Cowboys game today as both those QB;s were getting hammered, and Tannehill had more time than both of those teams, and we were putting on a good rush against the 9ers probably better than the pass rush the 49ers were putting on us... In comparison to other teams in the league our offensive line is around the average range in pass blocking. Our line did well today.
    That was an attempt at a joke; I actually agree with you.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Joe Philbin is starting to get it. He didn't bench any of our playmakers. He played Lamar Miller. And he barely played Daniel Thomas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Tannehill makes plenty of mistakes, especially since he's a rookie, and a raw one at that. He stares down receivers, his accuracy has been wild the past couple games; he was on his game pretty well today. He has the tendency to sense pressure where there is none. He's only starting to use his athletic ability as of late. He's making plenty of mistakes, which is why people get annoyed when you blame him for stuff that's not his fault. The Fasano touchdown was a horrible throw, we were lucky Fasano made a great play on it. However, the receivers were NOT at all open on those throws. Bess barely got any separation on that play; even the announcers noted that and Dierdorf is a moron. A guy like Greg Jennings very well would have been able to make a play on that ball. Tanny makes enough mistakes without you piling on the stuff that's not his fault.
    First we were at the 4 yard line, you are not going to see a lot of separation in that situation, that is why its harder to move the ball inside the 10 yard line because the defense knows you are not going to go deep.

I have no problem with him being a rookie and making rookie mistakes, but when its his fault quit blaming the WR. 3 quarters I watched him conservatively move the ball down field for 6 points. We get down 20-6 and then he opens it up. Marlon Moore was open deep and dropped the ball, Marlon Moore should of caught that ball, if the ball would of been on target and Moore did not drop the ball that would of been a TD. It was a little over thrown and Moore had to dive, but he still should of caught it. We got a illegal contact on the play. You got to take your shots down field if you want to score more than 13 points a game. He then threw a good ball to Hartline deep, the DB barely got a hand on it...

Then the next drive he totally blew it by missing Matthews deep who had a step on the WR, throw that ball where the WR has a chance. He then missed Bess which should of been a easy TD. Then on the last play a good throw extends the game, I dont rememeber the WR. It would of been a tough pass but he is going to need to make some of those if he is going to be any good. All 3 plays the WR got open and he missed them on all 3 plays and the response I hear from Dolphin fans is we need WR. The WR did their job on that drive.

You cant tell me those WR are not getting open for 3 quarters every game then in the 4th they get open down field.
    Last edited by Plague; 12-09-2012 at 07:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Joe Philbin is starting to get it. He didn't bench any of our playmakers. He played Lamar Miller. And he barely played Daniel Thomas.
    Played Thomas at the end of the game when we needed it most...

Still have issues with some of the things he has done, I hope he grows in year two because I think he will stay. Only if Ireland goes...

vCash
    Worried about Tannehills accuracy. Anything over 10 yards and its a crapshoot.

vCash

Week 14: The Miami Dolphins @ The San Francisco 49ers

The only thing that worried me with Tanne was the throw away on 4th down . Head scratcher

vCash

Week 14: The Miami Dolphins @ The San Francisco 49ers

Atleast we can start the fireland thread again

vCash
    KohneysKorner
    The Jets who have had countless injuries, no QB, no WRs, no TEs have legit shot at playoffs...Dolphins dont..Fins fans that's progress?
    We really want Ireland at the keys next season with a bunch of money and a bunch of draft picks? He has failed over and over already.

I really want to know whats happens if we lose to the Jags next week with Chad Henne as there QB LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    KohneysKorner

We really want Ireland at the keys next season with a bunch of money and a bunch of draft picks? He has failed over and over already.

I really want to know whats happens if we lose to the Jags next week with Chad Henne as there QB LOL
    I don't care what the records are; I'm glad we are not the Jets. They're set up for failure right now.

vCash
    Ireland is a top 10 GM in this league. He has a stellar track record, anyone calling for him to be fired is ****ing clueless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Ireland is a top 10 GM in this league. He has a stellar track record, anyone calling for him to be fired is ****ing clueless.
    I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm.

vCash
    One thing I want us to work on is the free play. Tannehill gets the defense to jump, at least, a couple times per game. We need to snap the ball and take a free shot down the field when that happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Shouldn't you be in the NBA forum trolling?

vCash
    Jeff Ireland is a great GM. Best ever. Ever, ever.

Ever.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Jeff Ireland is a great GM. Best ever. Ever, ever.

Ever.
    Sums it up for me. He has done great work.

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast