Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNoel View Post
    Well at least we're not the Cardinals right now.
    Don't forget they beat us.
    Last edited by Wrench; 12-09-2012 at 06:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    We wont know if Moore would of made the throw but Tanehill didn't make it. He threw three uncatchable passes and 1 was a easy touchdown.....You blame the WR and they did nothing but get open. Amazing.
    How are they easy throws?? They were bracketing the WR's on below and one above the target so you can't throw back shoulder or up field shoulder...

Guess who missed those very same throws last week... A guy named Tom Brady against us he had Welker twice in the end zones, but b/c we had Sean Smith over the top and Jones below Welker he couldn't complete the passes twice!! so don't tell me those are passes HE SHOULD complete as if they were screen dumps

There are things Tanny is raw in but Tanny is the future for many years, don't like it then leave the forum, and leave your ticket money in your pocket and go sit with FireMan ED

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    The negative bias is because he is not getting the job done. Then I get tired of seeing others get the blame we he consistently misses on deep passes. If the WR do their job then give them a chance, these constant over throws and throwing the ball out of bounds is getting old.

In your case I am sure there is nothing that is his fault.
    Dude unlike other QBs in the league Tanne has to make a perfect throw every play cause with the talentless receivers we have theres no margin of error cause none of them can make a play, they can barely stand after catching the ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    Dude your missing the point , point is you draft a rookie QB dump a top 5 WR in the league and pickup no one, thats the point.
    You do know that Tannehill is going to be on this team for more than a year, right? We'll have plenty of time to surround him with talent.

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Good game guys. You guys have one heck of a defense. I thought we were really in danger of losing this one several times this game. Best luck the rest of the season!

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Not with Jeff Ireland we won't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    You do know that Tannehill is going to be on this team for more than a year, right? We'll have plenty of time to surround him with talent.
    The protection on offense is doing everything they can to make this statement false.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Not getting the job done? Aikman was like 0-15. Manning was 3-13. He'll learn. Miami is way ahead of the curve right now in my book. Things are pointing up. You can't afford the stupid mistakes we've done so far. None of those are on Tanny.

Special teams the last 2 games have set us WAY back. To even be in the game with the mistakes we made shows the battle the team has. Still weaknesses. But I think they're improving. 49ers and Patriots, and we were in the games.
    Aikman and Manning were picked 1st overall on the worst teams in the league.

I am not arguing that Tannehill cannot improve, but when its his fault dammit quit making excuses for him. Tannehill had 3 chances in 4 plays to make a good play and he threw 3 passes that were uncatchable and the only response on this forum is we need WR, the WR were open, the one too Bess was a easy TD and Tannehill missed it. How do the WR get the blame for being open?

I am also tired of the 3 quarters of conservative play. You cant tell me these WR are never getting deep until the 4th quarter. Tannehill does not seem to want to make tough deep throws until we are desperate. He tried 1 tough throw in the 1st three quarters to Bush which was uncatchable, and then we get down 20-6 and he throws 2 tough throws on the first drive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    The protection on offense is doing everything they can to make this statement false.
    I think the offensive line takes too much heat because its our favorite team. I watched the Bengals and Cowboys game today as both those QB;s were getting hammered, and Tannehill had more time than both of those teams, and we were putting on a good rush against the 9ers probably better than the pass rush the 49ers were putting on us... In comparison to other teams in the league our offensive line is around the average range in pass blocking. Our line did well today.
    Last edited by Plague; 12-09-2012 at 07:09 PM.

vCash
    Dumb play calling during a game-tying drive. 4 shots downfield when we needed a first down with plenty of time on the clock. Hartline tripping, muffed punt, horrible PI call cost us here. The only positive thing about this season is that we're on the ****** end of games we could have and probably should have won.

A few games we dropped, or pretty much gave away. If tannehill improves, we draft more playmakers (or FA. Like Gennings) then we can be pretty good next year. We'll see what happens this offseason. Sucks to lose by giving games away. I would rather we be 6-8 and suck instead of 6-8 the way we are now where we could be 9-5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    haha im with this statement, thank god Tanne is tough as nails cant count how many times hes been destroyed this season by missed assignments

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by murcat410 View Post
    Dumb play calling during a game-tying drive. 4 shots downfield when we needed a first down with plenty of time on the clock. Hartline tripping, muffed punt, horrible PI call cost us here. The only positive thing about this season is that we're on the ****** end of games we could have and probably should have won.

A few games we dropped, or pretty much gave away. If tannehill improves, we draft more playmakers (or FA. Like Gennings) then we can be pretty good next year. We'll see what happens this offseason. Sucks to lose by giving games away. I would rather we be 6-8 and suck instead of 6-8 the way we are now where we could be 9-5.
    We give away every game thats why everyone is pissed off, not many teams just outright beat us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Good game guys. You guys have one heck of a defense. I thought we were really in danger of losing this one several times this game. Best luck the rest of the season!
    Good game. We'll see you guys in the Super Bowl in a couple of years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    How are they easy throws?? They were bracketing the WR's on below and one above the target so you can't throw back shoulder or up field shoulder...

Guess who missed those very same throws last week... A guy named Tom Brady against us he had Welker twice in the end zones, but b/c we had Sean Smith over the top and Jones below Welker he couldn't complete the passes twice!! so don't tell me those are passes HE SHOULD complete as if they were screen dumps

There are things Tanny is raw in but Tanny is the future for many years, don't like it then leave the forum, and leave your ticket money in your pocket and go sit with FireMan ED
    There was no one on top of Bess, he was behind both DBS. No excuse to miss that throw so badly. Are you telling me that pass to Bess should not of been a TD? If Brady would of missed that throw I am sure he would of said it was his fault. If you cant make that throw on a consistent basis then you should not be a QB in the NFL. Both of the other passes would of been good passes, but Tannehill did not make a good pass in either case, he threw a pass that was not catchable. You need to give your WR a chance at making the catch. You cant consistenly make bad deep passes.

vCash
    Aikman and Manning were picked 1st overall on the worst teams in the league.

I am not arguing that Tannehill cannot improve, but when its his fault dammit quit making excuses for him. Tannehill had 3 chances in 4 plays to make a good play and he threw 3 passes that were uncatchable and the only response on this forum is we need WR, the WR were open, the one too Bess was a easy TD and Tannehill missed it. How do the WR get the blame for being open?

I am also tired of the 3 quarters of conservative play. You cant tell me these WR are never getting deep until the 4th quarter. Tannehill does not seem to want to make tough deep throws until we are desperate. He tried 1 tough throw in the 1st three quarters to Bush which was uncatchable, and then we get down 20-6 and he throws 2 tough throws on the first drive.
    Tannehill makes plenty of mistakes, especially since he's a rookie, and a raw one at that. He stares down receivers, his accuracy has been wild the past couple games; he was on his game pretty well today. He has the tendency to sense pressure where there is none. He's only starting to use his athletic ability as of late. He's making plenty of mistakes, which is why people get annoyed when you blame him for stuff that's not his fault. The Fasano touchdown was a horrible throw, we were lucky Fasano made a great play on it. However, the receivers were NOT at all open on those throws. Bess barely got any separation on that play; even the announcers noted that and Dierdorf is a moron. A guy like Greg Jennings very well would have been able to make a play on that ball. Tanny makes enough mistakes without you piling on the stuff that's not his fault.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast