Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Ha if anyone does its you. I guess you really have no idea how dumb you seem defending Ireland time and time again.

99% of the football world knows Ireland should not be a GM, but you keep defending him. It isn't just his football moves witch are piss poor its how he handles himself in other aspects as well. (Dez incident, Fan incident, etc etc)
    You're the one who made it seem like they're the same person by suggesting that it wasn't a hard pick because he has a twin who made the pro bowl the year before. Do you want to see that post again?

And for the 100th time: I believe that any GM should get at least three years to prove himself. If this was someone else I would treat him the same way. If it can be proven that Ireland had full control of this team since 2008 then I would want him gone since that would mean he's been in charge for five years but that's not the case. The Miami Dolphins made it official when they said that Jeff Ireland received full control of the organization on September 7 2010. And its not like I'm going around saying Ireland is the best GM in the NFL. I've criticize him for drafting Gates, Thomas, cutting Crowder(at the time I was mad at him because I didn't see Burnett as an upgrade), not picking up Randy Moss off waivers back in 2010 and not trading up to draft RGIII. You're the one who cant give him credit where its due. You're always saying stuff like: Pouncey was a good pick but his twin brother made the pro bowl the year before so that wasn't a hard pick. Solia and Wake both signed cheap deals to re-sign with us but it was because they wanted to stay close to their families. Even when you thought that Ireland had full control of this team since 2008, you said stuff like: Davone Bess was a good pickup but the only reason he signed with us was because we had a weak WR core. Wake was a good signing but the only reason he signed with us was because we offered him more money.

vCash
    I don't think Isiah Thomas should of ever got 3 years to prove himself as GM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I don't think Isiah Thomas should of ever got 3 years to prove himself as GM.
    Two different sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I love watching Marshall on the Bears, especially living in Chicago. The many Bears fans I know can't stand me since I'm part Packers fan, and they know I'm also a Dolphins guy. So they were joking with me about how awesome Marshall is and he's gonna tear the Packers up and all (this was before the Bears-Packers game). I was watching the game with a big group, the Bears were driving down the field and I told all of them that Marshall is about to drop a big touchdown pass. Sure enough, Cutler throws a great pass to Marshall, who is wide open in the endzone, no one in 10 yards of him, and he drops it. The look on their faces was hilarious.
    AJ Green dropped a TD pass last week. it happens
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    AJ Green dropped a TD pass last week. it happens
    Yea... but, Marshall has made a career out of it.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Yea... but, Marshall has made a career out of it.
    no Dolphin fans just exaggerate. Marshall has dropped some balls at the worst times but alot of his dropped td's when he was with us were the qbs fault
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    no Dolphin fans just exaggerate. Marshall has dropped some balls at the worst times but alot of his dropped td's when he was with us were the qbs fault

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    cant act like alof of them werent. i remember 2 in particular one where Moore threw it in the dirt and one he threw it behind Marshall's head and fans blamed Marshall for both when they werent his fault
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    cant act like alof of them werent. i remember 2 in particular one where Moore threw it in the dirt and one he threw it behind Marshall's head and fans blamed Marshall for both when they werent his fault
    anything that moore was responsible for i dont blame or consider marshalls fault. but bmarsh dropped a ton of catchable balls. a ton.

vCash
    It seem Marshall made at least 1 bonehead play every game.

Anyone remember this play?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...l-for-big-gain

Here is a few of Brandon Marshall dropped passes. He had 12 dropped passes in 2011.

http://i42.tinypic.com/k9voeu.jpg
    Last edited by Plague; 12-17-2012 at 06:40 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    It seem Marshall made at least 1 bonehead play every game.

Anyone remember this play?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...l-for-big-gain

Here is a few of Brandon Marshall dropped passes. He had 12 dropped passes in 2011.

http://i42.tinypic.com/k9voeu.jpg
    2 passes out of them 12 were bad passes and 1 more of them was a very difficult catch to make so i dont blame him for 3 of them in this video. 2 of the drops in this make him look absolutely ********.

the other play Marshall lost track of where he was on the field and didnt realize Moore led him to the sideline. he wouldnt have got much more on the play as Cromartie had the angle on him. a better pass and he scores on that as he had to slow down for the pass and head to the sideline when he had half the field wide open
    Take Notes Rook

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526