Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 386
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Your Mothers Bed, Trebek
    Posts
    8,103
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    i agree, however i dont think we will get "blown out", i seem to be one of the few that thinks we can be in games, i think GO and wrench have said we are going to get blown out of every game we play that is against a playoff caliber team, which isnt the case...

    i mean we did hold that "high power" "#1 pats offense" to 23 points held brady to under 240 yards passing...not bad for a team that was supposed to get blown out and allow 35+...
    I doubt that we will get blown out because it's not like they have the best pass offense and we can still stop the run. I just don't see us winning.

    mfw the Miami Dolphins

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,428
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I doubt that we will get blown out because it's not like they have the best pass offense and we can still stop the run. I just don't see us winning.
    yea but we fair better against teams like this, rather then teams like new england

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Savannah, GA
    Posts
    4,218
    vCash
    1500
    As I said after the Seattle game. I think this game will be similar to that game.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,996
    vCash
    1500
    Lamichael James.....

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,290
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Fixed.
    I should of said 1st year starting QB.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,170
    vCash
    1200

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Do someone piss in your cheerios every day?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,170
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Do someone piss in your cheerios every day?
    No but it sounds like they did in yours.


    But really... that report sums up alot haha

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Kearney NE
    Posts
    22,647
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    This is one of my major complaints with this team the past few years.

    Then don't let them disrespect you.

    If they are running the same play over and over maybe stopping the play would make them switch.

    We always have to complain that the other team isn't living up to some stupid code that sometimes isn't even logical.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Coolsville
    Posts
    4,635
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D-PHINSfan4life View Post
    This is one of my major complaints with this team the past few years.

    Then don't let them disrespect you.

    If they are running the same play over and over maybe stopping the play would make them switch.

    We always have to complain that the other team isn't living up to some stupid code that sometimes isn't even logical.
    Agreed. I would run the same play for a whole game if it was very successful, and I would expect the Dolphins to do the same if they find a play like that.

    Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,794
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Agreed. I would run the same play for a whole game if it was very successful, and I would expect the Dolphins to do the same if they find a play like that.
    the Dolphins do have a play that is hugely successfull its called a punt

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,229
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    No but it sounds like they did in yours.


    But really... that report sums up alot haha
    You're way more negative than me.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Punta Gorda, FL
    Posts
    19,170
    vCash
    1200
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    You're way more negative than me.
    Sorry I don't blindly endorse my team when there are obvious problems.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,632
    vCash
    13463
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    the Dolphins do have a play that is hugely successfull its called a punt
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    15,066
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Poor manny...

    Sugar Ray Leonard whooping on Floyd Mayweather Sr.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •