1 8.33%
  • #TeamGram

3 25.00%
  • Stuckey

4 33.33%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Gators it's useless these dudes are clueless last time I checked the most important thing in bball is your legs can't do nothen with out them...but hey what do we know??;
    If you're trying to say that I said something bad about Knight you'll need better justification than that.

vCash
    Ripcity I agree with u, we are the only team that isn't a contender not developing our rookies, English middleton & slava should be getting minutes. Not to mention he hasn't played jj in who knows when & jj has played to hard to deserve that bs frank is doing...
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24620796
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Meh I don't mind Prince anymore tbh, whos going to start at the 3 instead of him? no one.
    You dont mind having old player taking 33mpg and avg 12ppg while meanwhile not really helping us do anything towards developing for the future.If we were winning than yeah but were not,I mean Singler is matching his numbers and hes a rookie.How bout putting Singler in the SF spot where he should be and than insert English in the lineup so we can see what he has because thats what we need to do now is see what we have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Um what? What part of Knight is my favourite Piston don't you understand? I don't dis him.
    Dude this proves that mike does not understand or comprehend posts, that's why he is confused 90% of the time. (i have to say 90%, or else Gators will come in and post a link from a year ago and say "oh you lied, before you said ALL the time now your saying 90%)

You've been a Knight supporter for the longest time, but still to this day, mike thinks you hate him

Gators it's useless these dudes are clueless last time I checked the most important thing in bball is your legs can't do nothen with out them...but hey what do we know??;
    Mike why are you calling me clueless? When everything I said came true in that warriors game and the whole season? Before the bruise excuse, you said Knight is playing in a starting lineup w/ crap players. Then WHY DID OTHER PEOPLE IN THAT SAME STARTING LINEUP HAVE MORE ASSISTS THEN HIM? Answer it!

Dude he posted an article of a thigh bruise on a defensvie tackle in football A bruise does not affect a player to make a pass

And Knight had that bruise when he played against dallas, suns and Portland. Why wasn't the bruise excuse used then? Oh is it cause its more convenient for a homer that way? Why are you using that excuse right when he had a bad game?

Knight had games of more turnovers then assists before the bruise. Knight had historically low #'s for a rookie last year w/o a bruise. This is how he's always played, so don't use the bruise excuse.

Ripcity I agree with u, we are the only team that isn't a contender not developing our rookies, English middleton & slava should be getting minutes. Not to mention he hasn't played jj in who knows when & jj has played to hard to deserve that bs frank is doing...
    I love how mike starts off 90% of his sentences w/ that

lol I think mike had a light bulb turn on as he was typing that post and decided to make a thread out of it.

I think he does it just to get his point across
    Last edited by shyfly24; 12-07-2012 at 11:12 AM.

vCash
    Win it for Gram

vCash
    gram banned again? lets hope knight gets 20 and 10 for gram

vCash
    3 potential assist for knight but guess what Tay & max couldn't hit a wide open 15 footer...so I guess that's knights fault too lol

vCash
    Knight!

8. 12-07-2012, 07:47 PM

9. 12-07-2012, 07:49 PM

vCash
    Nice to see Knight start the game red hot, hope he can keep it up

vCash
    Knights on fire

vCash
    Gators not the knight who isn't a pg lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123:24629629
    Knight!

vCash
    Shyfly is it knights fault Tay & max didn't hit those 3 wide open jumpers???

vCash
    Lol @ Ben Wallace being at the game. Dumars needs to cut Daye and bring him back.

vCash
    mike quit antagonizing lol, I don't want another disaster game thread

vCash
    in honor of Gram we're all going to get along tonight!

vCash
    Arnie kinder & a day off will do wonders, I guess u don't see the compression pants on his left leg ether??? Such a hater
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24629646
    Wow knight is def a below avg pg...lol @ Shyfly
    lolllll oh what happend to his bruise excuse? oh so when he plays well he doesnt have the bruise, but when he sucks it up he all of a sudden has it?

And isn't it what I said he is a SHOOTING GUARD and NOT a point guard. Where is his assists. he is ONLY looking for his shot and no one elses

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast