1 8.33%
  • #TeamGram

3 25.00%
  • Stuckey

4 33.33%
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    You still cussed me out on one post, and for that, I am hurting.
    Gramception.

vCash
    @Vincent_Ellis56

BK on his deep thigh bruise: "It feels like you are playing dead-legged." #Pistons

For what its worth-

Trent Williams is hopeful that he will be able to face the New York Giants on Dec. 3 despite suffering a deep thigh bruise Thursday against the Dallas Cowboys. The Washington Redskins left tackle did not practice Monday.

“I’m going to stay optimistic the whole time, but it’s up to coach. I should be good,” Williams said. “It’s a long week. We’ll see what happens. I should be all right, though.”

Williams injured his left thigh on the third play of Redskins‘ Thanksgiving Day victory, apparently in a collision with left guard Kory Lichtensteiger. He remained in the game.

Asked how much the injury was bothering him, Williams said: “Tremendously. I probably played at 60 percent, maybe.”

It was obvious that Williams was dealing with pain.

“You could tell with the way he was moving that he was sore,” coach Mike Shanahan said. “I was really pleased that he gutted it out and played through it. But anytime you play through a thigh bruise, you’re not going to be as effective as you’d like to be. But I appreciate him fighting through it and staying out there and finding a way to help us win.”
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rcon/?page=all
    Last edited by Gators123; 12-06-2012 at 03:09 PM.

vCash
    will drummond start?

vCash
    Drummond is a bound bench player for life in Detroit. Atleast while Frank holds the reins.

vCash
    Over under 5 minutes for Drum

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Tough decision... I honestly think his minutes will be around 24-27.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NIM21 View Post
    Tough decision... I honestly think his minutes will be around 24-27.
    I think he'll barely play since he got 30 mins last game, even with a day off I don't trust Frank to give him minutes. I'm thinking 15 mins and I hope I'm wrong.

vCash
    ^^ Yeah 15 mins sounds about right...although in crunch time Frank could put Drummond out there to neutralize Noah.

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    This is becoming a joke were a quarter of the way through the season and we have not been developing the youth properly if at all for some players and were still losing and our playoff chances are now becoming hard to reach.If Dumars does not pull off a trade for Maxiell and Prince to justify all these minutes they are getting and leading us from a high draft pick and a playoff game than he should be fired which in my opinion should have happened already.Prince and Max are both just blocking our future so do something about it already.

vCash
    Meh I don't mind Prince anymore tbh, whos going to start at the 3 instead of him? no one.

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    Austin Daye

vCash
    Gators it's useless these dudes are clueless last time I checked the most important thing in bball is your legs can't do nothen with out them...but hey what do we know??;
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123:24611257
    @Vincent_Ellis56

BK on his deep thigh bruise: "It feels like you are playing dead-legged." #Pistons

For what its worth-

Trent Williams is hopeful that he will be able to face the New York Giants on Dec. 3 despite suffering a deep thigh bruise Thursday against the Dallas Cowboys. The Washington Redskins left tackle did not practice Monday.

“I’m going to stay optimistic the whole time, but it’s up to coach. I should be good,” Williams said. “It’s a long week. We’ll see what happens. I should be all right, though.”

Williams injured his left thigh on the third play of Redskins‘ Thanksgiving Day victory, apparently in a collision with left guard Kory Lichtensteiger. He remained in the game.

Asked how much the injury was bothering him, Williams said: “Tremendously. I probably played at 60 percent, maybe.”

It was obvious that Williams was dealing with pain.

“You could tell with the way he was moving that he was sore,” coach Mike Shanahan said. “I was really pleased that he gutted it out and played through it. But anytime you play through a thigh bruise, you’re not going to be as effective as you’d like to be. But I appreciate him fighting through it and staying out there and finding a way to help us win.”
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rcon/?page=all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Meh I don't mind Prince anymore tbh, whos going to start at the 3 instead of him? no one.
    You dont mind having old player taking 33mpg and avg 12ppg while meanwhile not really helping us do anything towards developing for the future.If we were winning than yeah but were not,I mean Singler is matching his numbers and hes a rookie.How bout putting Singler in the SF spot where he should be and than insert English in the lineup so we can see what he has because thats what we need to do now is see what we have.

vCash
    Austin Daye
    Sucks

Catches: 3 Yards: 38 TDs: 0

vCash
    Austin Daye

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast