Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    The way the season turning out instead of a 2 seed I'll say a 42 -42 season..I'd rather not be in the playoff's .well either be a 8 seed or in the teen pick in the nba draft. either way it sucks

No, we will make the playoffs. We are 1.5 games out of the division lead and only 4.5 games out of the conference lead. We will beat teams worse than us more often than not. We just started to play well. One bad game isnt the end of the season. We will get Granger back at some point and make a strong push going into the playoffs.

Seriously, i dont see how we dont at least come in second in the division (depends on when Chicago gets Rose back and when we get Granger) We will be in the playoffs, possibly at the 3 seed if we win the division.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-09-2012 at 04:02 AM.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123