Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    how George Hill hit that floater? I have no idea.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    George Hitting the CLUTCH 3! Lets close this game out. 3:30 seconds left.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I dont usually like saying this, but the refs screwed us on 2 of the last 3 possessions. Miller falls down and travels while doing it... foul, 2 shots. Stephenson gets fouled on the rebound. no call. Easy dunk the other way.

vCash
    These refs are calling nonsense all of a sudden.

vCash
    George with another BIG 3.

vCash
    Stephenson with a smart play.

vCash
    Horrible play at the end of the game... no time out?!? why?

vCash
    disappointing loss that we should have won. We were the better team.

When Granger gets back this will be a team to be reckoned with.

vCash
    lance played good .looking at the bench scoring ..I'm not impressed with dj augustin & trade him ...I let ben hansbrough walk let jeff pendergraph go or trade...Gerald green cant stay constant every game ....We had this game should have called a time out..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post

Your right there just hope it at the end of the season..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ombada View Post

Your right there just hope it at the end of the season..

vCash
    Saw the box score...how does Javale McGee score 20 on us...

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Saw the box score...how does Javale McGee score 20 on us...
    mainly he jumped over people. He was matched up with the bench and no one could cover him except ian. So whenever Ian had to switch, Denver just lobbed it to mcgee. He looked nice.

He had one play where he dribbled right through the entire Pacer defense and dunked. and another one where he fell down and threw the ball into the crowd.

BTW, what does Denver want for Andre Miller. He killed us.

vCash
    The way the season turning out instead of a 2 seed I'll say a 42 -42 season..I'd rather not be in the playoff's .well either be a 8 seed or in the teen pick in the nba draft. either way it sucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacersfan1967 View Post
    lance played good .looking at the bench scoring ..I'm not impressed with dj augustin & trade him ...I let ben hansbrough walk let jeff pendergraph go or trade...Gerald green cant stay constant every game ....We had this game should have called a time out..
    Augustin - no trade value.
    Pendergraph - no trade value, no minutes, bench body why trade?
    B. Hansbrough - See Pendergraph

I agree with you about Green. I think he needs more consistent minutes. I also think he should be playing with a lot more aggressiveness and cut more often to use his athleticism.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast