Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Givens becoming our #1 Receiver?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell Yes!

4 66.67%
  • Nope

0 0%
  • That title belongs to Danny

2 33.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Lol I would actually love either, I was just being ND bias, just bc Fauria had more TDs tho does not mean best overall. Eifert is also a great blocker
    we dont need blocking TE any more, we need a gronk type tight end who can get separation as well as be an antonio gates type of TE who can be a red zone threat and to me thats fauria (6'7 255 lbs)
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    Eifert is better overall. Kendrick's is a keeper simply because he has become a very good blocker. Pair him with a TE who is a vertical threat and we have something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    we dont need blocking TE any more, we need a gronk type tight end who can get separation as well as be an antonio gates type of TE who can be a red zone threat and to me thats fauria (6'7 255 lbs)
    Gronkowski is a great blocker.... you are looking at this like a game of madden or fantasy football.. If you can get a TE who can catch and block, that is a very powerful too, especially for disguising plays and always getting extra support for the run game.

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    i will take either eifert or fauria but if i had to take one over the other i would take fauria i feel we can get him later in the draft and address other needs before both have familiar size in looked at there stats yards from the last two years are simular but just fauria has more tds this year i would take both but fauria gets the nod for me because i believe we can get him later.

vCash
    plus fauria would be a huge weapon in the redzone due to his height and weight and we need that i say we draft either eifert or fauria and then keep kendricks and mulligan so then we can have all three in at once with kendricks as fullback im not a fan of mulligan but he is a decent blocker

vCash
    lets just draft austin sefrian-jenkins from washington when he comes out absolute beast

vCash
    Eifert is 6'6"

vCash
    Besides Christian played for Seahags and was a d-bag

vCash
    my opinion is that i can deal with kendricks another year. i would rather address the o-line and receivers before te if we sign dbowe or jennings in fa then address the te position but not before line

vCash
    O line can be addressed later in the draft or in FA. The other option at TE may be Finley from GB. I've said before I don't see the need to draft another WR. If you're gonna add do it through FA. WR's typically take longer to develop coming out of college. I wouldn't give up on Quick just yet. He has the physical tools just having trouble learning the play book. If we bring back Danny and Givens continues to develop we will be ok. That is why I think we add a TE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Gronkowski is a great blocker.... you are looking at this like a game of madden or fantasy football.. If you can get a TE who can catch and block, that is a very powerful too, especially for disguising plays and always getting extra support for the run game.
    i know hes a great blocker but hes known for his vertical threat and we need one of those

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    O line can be addressed later in the draft or in FA. The other option at TE may be Finley from GB. I've said before I don't see the need to draft another WR. If you're gonna add do it through FA. WR's typically take longer to develop coming out of college. I wouldn't give up on Quick just yet. He has the physical tools just having trouble learning the play book. If we bring back Danny and Givens continues to develop we will be ok. That is why I think we add a TE.
    then if we go oline later in the draft then what do we do in the first

vCash
    Olb, safety, TE. That is what I would focus on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    Olb, safety, TE. That is what I would focus on.
    agreed. with WR in the back of our minds also

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    agreed. with WR in the back of our minds also
    I just think we have enough youth at that position. If we're going to add it should be through FA for someone proven. And by proven I don't mean some dusty old grizzled vet. It should be someone who still will figure in to the long term plans

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast