Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Him and Sappelt=I can dig.
    Thanks JO-MO

vCash
    Still a chance we obtain another outfielder while Bogusevic, Campana and Sappelt take turns on the bench.
    Last edited by Yagyu+; 12-06-2012 at 02:06 AM.

I heard you were looking for me.

vCash
    Do have a soft spot for him, since I drafted him in the redraft a few years ago, and I think he does have some reward to him. So you know I'm happy, but don't think he's very much of anything outside of what he was signed for, a platoon role.

BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

vCash
    Streaky power. Great defender. Top 10 arm. Only problem is he goes through spells where he just swings at garbage. He's swung at a pitch that hit him before.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Streaky power. Great defender. Top 10 arm. Only problem is he goes through spells where he just swings at garbage. He's swung at a pitch that hit him before.
    Cheap, better than a replacement player, but will still give an opportunity for Sappelt to get some AB's. I can dig it.

"But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it."

- Romans 8:25

vCash
    He's got a smokeshow wife, so that's cool.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...7n14o1_500.jpg

vCash
    Man you don't even have to be very good at a pro sport and you can get a model chick. Then again my last girlfriend was a model and I'm unemployed

vCash
    I like him as a replacement for Reed Johnson/possible midseason move. For the price, I think it's a smart buy, and he's the kind of guy with specialized skills (arm, RH hitting) that a contender could very well need at the deadline.
    Yeah it's a palindrome
    Go Cubs Go! O-H! Go CBJ! Go Phins!

vCash
    If I had to guess, I would say that the Cubs want to move Dejesus to LF, play Nate in RF, and move Soriano. They probably want Bourne in CF, but more likely Campana starts the year unless Jackson looks like a new man.

They would need to weakside platoon partners on the bench. Sappelt makes sense for one. Not sure about the other, but they are pretty easy to find. Especially the LF variety.

Of course, both Dejesus and Schierholtz are trade candidates come July. Along with 2/3 the opening day roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KushCubs View Post
    Man you don't even have to be very good at a pro sport and you can get a model chick. Then again my last girlfriend was a model and I'm unemployed
    Why'd it end?

vCash
    ***** moved to New York to try to make it big. So hot, want to touch the heiny.

For not having a job, I sure have a lot of money laying around, if you smell my drift.

vCash
    Solid 4th outfielder, unfortunately I can see him playing in 120+ games for us...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    Why'd it end?
    He woke up from his dream...

Anyway, not a bad platoon partner with Sappelt. I can dig.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I just got a good visual of what that would look like lol.

vCash
    read a report on him that when he came up a giants prospect that he had 30+ homerun potential. doubt he reaches it but i'd be estatic with 15. hopefully this does happen and helps make up for theos stewart deal lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast