Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewells20 View Post
    .................its not beyond the realm of possibility that we win the NFC East and get a first round home game.

That being said, I think that coming from behind to beat the Ravens WITHOUT RG3 is a good thing for this football team, a blessing in disguise. Why do I say that? Well, it gives the players confidence that the whole team isn't just RG3 and Alfred Morris. Our defense can get key stops and the team can get key contributions from guys like Leonard Hankerson, Joshua Morgan, Richard Crawford and Kai Forbath. Our team does have a reliable backup QB. All these things can and will give this football team confidence and they will continue to build chemistry and rally around RG3.

Oh and Pierre Garcon. I can only say he is as close to a true #1 reciever that the Redskins haven't had in a long time. He and RG3 will go great together 6-1 with Pierre Garcon and 1-5 without him... he's definitely a playmaker and as long as Garcon, Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson, Alfred Morris and RG3 grow together, we'll be just fine
    Amen to the above bolded! Getting the tying TD, the two point conversion, and the OT win without the Messiah was hugely, massively, important for this team!!

I don't expect us to win out, I feel one loss coming, but reckon that should still be enough to squeak us into the playoffs. I will NOT be disappointed in any major way if we don't make the playoffs which, until a couple of weeks ago, was surely a scenario that not even the most insane of us would have considered seriously.

But ok, we have a chance, it's in our own hands. Whatever happens, this season has already given us all more hope for the future than we've had in decades! And, RG3's injury is nowhere near as bad as it might have been, another massive bonus!

HTTR!!

vCash
    i dont understand why everyone is so pesimistic here... we just pulled a miracle out of our ***** against a top4 nfl team, and everyone "senses" a loss coming against 3 of the worste teams in the nfl????

i know i know, we have a history of playing down to lesser oppoonents, but thats when nothing is on the line... we actually have a history of destroying lesser opponents when we have life and are competing for the playoffs.... remember in 05 and 07???i do, we destroyed the giants AND cowboys to make the playoffs both times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    are you Serious? Seattle 58- Arizona 0

They are not very good! Okay Arizona is terrible. but still... They have 7 victories without that W vs Green Bay, you can't just say they are not a good team. Their defense is highly underrated...

We shouldn't blame anyone for not making the offseason, we still control our own destiny till then no blaming anyone
    yes..i agree..seattle is a very dangerous team...i have a weird feeling we will play them AGAIN in the playoffs. they remind me so much of our 2005 redskins squad...a top 5 defense known for its physical secoundary, (sean taylor, carlos rogers, fred smoot, and shawn springs), great Run D, a decent QB (brunell at the time), and beast RB(portis)...

and we still control our own destiny....CHI, SEA, and NY are only half a game ahead of us...we have the tie-breaker against all 3... its highly unlikely that they all win out and make the playoffs

vCash
    I see the Hawks as the only lock. We have the best chance of taking out either NY or CHI.

vCash
    I dont know about you all but, I have to admit i see a HUDGE improfment this year.. We actualy have hope.. and once we tweek the defence and get rack back, Look out we will be deadly.. Like i told my wife ( a damn cowboy fan ) that this is proof thatt the good lord is a skins fan. he blessed us with Joe Gibbs 2 times, and now we have a QB that is working his way to ellet status.. that is why it rained alittle thanksgiving.. God saw that TD and let us know he was proud..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wildmn7290 View Post
    I dont know about you all but, I have to admit i see a HUDGE improfment this year.. We actualy have hope.. and once we tweek the defence and get rack back, Look out we will be deadly.. Like i told my wife ( a damn cowboy fan ) that this is proof thatt the good lord is a skins fan. he blessed us with Joe Gibbs 2 times, and now we have a QB that is working his way to ellet status.. that is why it rained alittle thanksgiving.. God saw that TD and let us know he was proud..
    what?

vCash
    The Lord and Savior, Reed Doughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewredskin3 View Post
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AWH1979 View Post
    what?

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    This thread is getting a little too religious for my taste.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    This thread is getting a little too religious for my taste.
    i secound that

vCash
    Im sorry about my last post.. I gues im alittle over excited that our team is actualy doing something positive... forgive me ....

vCash
    If the skins win out, they will make the playoffs 1 way or another

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    The thing that seems most tangible to me is the Giants losing one and the Skins winning out. NFCE Champs.

vCash
    For some reason (probably because I'm high) I just looked at your sig for a good 2 minutes straight. And just smiled.
    At this point, Cousins gives us the best opportunity to win.
    30 minutes before RG3 goes down

Let's just keep RG3 in the game. Can't move and risking furthur injury. Great call.
    One play before RG3 goes down

vCash
    Im sorry about my last post.. I gues im alittle over excited that our team is actualy doing something positive... forgive me ....
    Haha it's all good man, we are all excited, just busting balls a little bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast