Quote Originally Posted by ewells20 View Post
.................its not beyond the realm of possibility that we win the NFC East and get a first round home game.

That being said, I think that coming from behind to beat the Ravens WITHOUT RG3 is a good thing for this football team, a blessing in disguise. Why do I say that? Well, it gives the players confidence that the whole team isn't just RG3 and Alfred Morris. Our defense can get key stops and the team can get key contributions from guys like Leonard Hankerson, Joshua Morgan, Richard Crawford and Kai Forbath. Our team does have a reliable backup QB. All these things can and will give this football team confidence and they will continue to build chemistry and rally around RG3.

Oh and Pierre Garcon. I can only say he is as close to a true #1 reciever that the Redskins haven't had in a long time. He and RG3 will go great together 6-1 with Pierre Garcon and 1-5 without him... he's definitely a playmaker and as long as Garcon, Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson, Alfred Morris and RG3 grow together, we'll be just fine
Amen to the above bolded! Getting the tying TD, the two point conversion, and the OT win without the Messiah was hugely, massively, important for this team!!

I don't expect us to win out, I feel one loss coming, but reckon that should still be enough to squeak us into the playoffs. I will NOT be disappointed in any major way if we don't make the playoffs which, until a couple of weeks ago, was surely a scenario that not even the most insane of us would have considered seriously.

But ok, we have a chance, it's in our own hands. Whatever happens, this season has already given us all more hope for the future than we've had in decades! And, RG3's injury is nowhere near as bad as it might have been, another massive bonus!

HTTR!!