Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

play off picture skins are effected....

Remember when the Seahawks won in over time vs the packers on a bad call in overtime on monday night with the replacement refs??? NFL netwrok stated it could have effected the playoffs.. and it has.. now think about this a minute..

WHat if greenbay won.. where would our beloved skins be in the hunt?? that one bad call by the replacement refs has this playoff picture messed up and it could cost us a spot.. Correct me if im wrong but seatle should be 6 and 6 like we are.. your thoughts??

vCash
    i have been thinking about the same thing. we would be the 6th seed right now. i believe we own the tie breaker on them.

vCash
    Excuses are excuses. There are 6 other teams close in the hunt as well, we are going to need to win out for a chance no matter what. The season doesnt end this week.

vCash
    I don't see this as an excuse, it's a very valid point. The Skins' have played well enough to be in the hunt and the Seahawks record could very well determine if we get in or not (along with some of the other teams).

The Skins' do sort of own their own destiny however this could affect them.

vCash
    i had my hopes for this year set at 7-9. I figured that would be a great achievment. Would mean we are headed in the right direction. Taking into account that we lost half our team to injuries, and we are at 6-6 with 4 winnable games left, i am super excited. Making the playoffs would be icing on the cake. We have about a 40% chance of doing so. With that said, i wont be completely dissapointed if we fall 1 game short, considering the botched call in the seattle vs gb game

vCash
    Seattle is not a very good football team. They are a 6-10 team at best. The architect of their stadium should be in the running for MVP.

vCash
    Redskins will win easily if they play as well as they have the last 3 weeks.

vCash
    It obviously will effect the standings a little bit but I won't use it as an excuse if we end up one game behind them and missing the playoffs to end the season. We should have beat teams like the Rams and the Panthers and then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I will admit, had that game ended correctly, it would have been nice to truly hold our own destiny at this point.

vCash
    The Redskins cost themselves a spot by choking games away like St. Louis, Cincinnati, Atlanta, and not being able to beat the Panthers.

Sure, this doesn't help, but had the team not shot themselves in the foot earlier in the season they'd be in fine shape.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    I just noticed this but it should be "affects" not "effects" haha

vCash
    its real simple now fellas...we win, we're in.. am sure we win next week, and we have one of the wildcards cuz i fully expect the bears to lose...

it does not matter what happened in the past games...yes, we could have won the STL game if it wasnt for the dumb josh morgan play... yes, we could have beaten the falcons if it wasnt for billy cundiff. and yes we probably could have beaten the beangles too if it wasnt for cundif again....

all that dont matter anymore thou... Seattle still has SF and STL on their schedule..CHI plays GB next week..we win, AND WE ARE IN!!!! honestly, i would much rather be a wildcard team so we can face NY again.. we definitely have their number and RG3 would light them up in the playoffs

vCash
    Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me a third.... Unlikely. I wouldn't mind it but I would rather like to win the division and considering the Giants still have to play Atlanta, Ravens and Eagles (especially with ATL coming off that horrendous loss) its not beyond the realm of possibility that we win the NFC East and get a first round home game.

That being said, I think that coming from behind to beat the Ravens WITHOUT RG3 is a good thing for this football team, a blessing in disguise. Why do I say that? Well, it gives the players confidence that the whole team isn't just RG3 and Alfred Morris. Our defense can get key stops and the team can get key contributions from guys like Leonard Hankerson, Joshua Morgan, Richard Crawford and Kai Forbath. Our team does have a reliable backup QB. All these things can and will give this football team confidence and they will continue to build chemistry and rally around RG3.

Oh and Pierre Garcon. I can only say he is as close to a true #1 reciever that the Redskins haven't had in a long time. He and RG3 will go great together 6-1 with Pierre Garcon and 1-5 without him... he's definitely a playmaker and as long as Garcon, Hankerson, Aldrick Robinson, Alfred Morris and RG3 grow together, we'll be just fine

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NatSkinCapWiz View Post
    Seattle is not a very good football team. They are a 6-10 team at best. The architect of their stadium should be in the running for MVP.
    are you Serious? Seattle 58- Arizona 0

They are not very good! Okay Arizona is terrible. but still... They have 7 victories without that W vs Green Bay, you can't just say they are not a good team. Their defense is highly underrated...

We shouldn't blame anyone for not making the offseason, we still control our own destiny till then no blaming anyone
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    are you Serious? Seattle 58- Arizona 0

They are not very good! Okay Arizona is terrible. but still... They have 7 victories without that W vs Green Bay, you can't just say they are not a good team. Their defense is highly underrated...

We shouldn't blame anyone for not making the offseason, we still control our own destiny till then no blaming anyone
    Did you watch the Cards game? The were basically handing out TDs to Seattle. Skeleton had 4 ints, plus the 4 fumbles.

I still don't know what to make about Seattle but I wouldn't use Arizona as a litmus test.

vCash
    Kinda funny how every media member had been saying all week that the Redskins could afford to lose the Ravens game....and no one likely accounted for a Tampa Bay upset. Idiots. This is the same media that said definitely that Shanahan had to go when they were 3-6 with a rookie QB's top 3 targets out. Unbelievable. What will they swing and miss on this week? They'll probably underestimate an under-the-radar Browns team that is playing well, especially on defense and you might see bad weather in the Dawg Pound. Also, this young Redskin team has yet to maintain a high level of play for extended periods. This is a serious trap game with two division foes upcoming. This could be a battle but watch the media claim it a cakewalk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast