Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Fox viewers support murder of teen home intruders

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...c6STYWp2oWDB5g

Fox asked its viewers whether or not they supported the "victim' after supplying additional facts of the case such as:

the two teenagers were 15 and 16, a boy and a girl,cousins.
    In both cases, the home owner shot once,causing the 1st intruder to fall down the stairs of his basement, and then walked over and shot the (boy) several more times in the chest despite him being unconscious.
    The girl then followed down the steps(that sounds a little odd,you go TOWARDS GUNFIRE?)
    He shoot her once in the chest, she falls down the stairs , he attempt to shoot her again, his weapon jams, she chuckles..so he goes and gets another weapon unloads it in her chest and then puts the last slug up through her chin into her brain....

Fox viewers by an overwhelming majority supported his actions....they pulled the poll when they realized what it said about their viewership.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    http://www.google.com/url?q=http://w...c6STYWp2oWDB5g

Fox asked its viewers whether or not they supported the "victim' after supplying additional facts of the case such as:

the two teenagers were 15 and 16, a boy and a girl,cousins.
    In both cases, the home owner shot once,causing the 1st intruder to fall down the stairs of his basement, and then walked over and shot the (boy) several more times in the chest despite him being unconscious.
    The girl then followed down the steps(that sounds a little odd,you go TOWARDS GUNFIRE?)
    He shoot her once in the chest, she falls down the stairs , he attempt to shoot her again, his weapon jams, she chuckles..so he goes and gets another weapon unloads it in her chest and then puts the last slug up through her chin into her brain....

Fox viewers by an overwhelming majority supported his actions....they pulled the poll when they realized what it said about their viewership.
    If those details are true... I would highly doubt this guy is going to do anything but rot in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    The article you posted said they were 17 and 18 years old.

The guy is a nut case and should spend a long time in jail, but I have a hard time feeling bad about a couple of punks that were killed breaking into somebody house.

vCash
    man, what a sad story. Its a tough call, if I had a family in my house I wouldn't risk ANYTHING. Its easy to read the story and see maybe its just a couple harmless teens, but when ur in ur house and ur family is vulnerable, u don't have time to sort out through all of that. I'm not saying thats what happened here, but its definitely possible. Very tragic story

vCash
    Freedom!
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    He shoot her once in the chest, she falls down the stairs , he attempt to shoot her again, his weapon jams, she chuckles..
    What the ****!?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    What the ****!?
    You don't laugh every time you've been shot in the chest

vCash
    sorry...17 and 18, i was recalling what the Fox anchor said and looking for anything available on the net at the same time.

Yeah, according to the testimony of the Victim, his home had been robbed several times in the past, so he was good and pissed at this point, but he said the girl laughed at him when the gun jammed and he told cops that when someone laughs at you after you shoot them ,then you shoot them again, he also said she didnt laugh long cuz she was already hurtin'.
    yeah, no doubt they were up to no good, but they were a couple of nice lookin kids, I mean I dont want to sound like Im giving them to much of a break, but the pics that have surfaced shows two healthykids.
    Even if they were lookin to steal something,I have a problem with the idea that your belongings are more valuable a life.
    In addition, as horrible as the story is, The Blond gal that does the news on Fox, was thinking that the poll would show some sympathy for these 'clean cut" looking kids, and when the poll was overwhelmingly good, they got what they had coming..they shut off the poll.
    My point is you pander to psychos and thats what you get, people that want to kill teenagers for stepping out of line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    What the ****!?
    I had to do a double take read there. Unless she's on some whacky drug and she's out of it, I have no other legitimate explanation to giggle when you and your friends are getting mowed down.

vCash
    If i had to guess, I would think that shock might have something to do with it.

vCash
    This has been all over the radio and news here. Let me just say it is not only fox viewers that agree with the man. This guys house has also been broken into multiple times before this. The guy sounds a little messed up in the head. Not condoning what he did or.

vCash
    well if these facts are true (which it's early so no that's probably not true) he went overboard in multiple shots. But I'd be shooting too if someone broke into my house. I like how home invaders are now the victims. No home invaders are felons. So lets rephrase it do you support killing felons who break into your house?

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    well if these facts are true (which it's early so no that's probably not true) he went overboard in multiple shots. But I'd be shooting too if someone broke into my house. I like how home invaders are now the victims. No home invaders are felons. So lets rephrase it do you support killing felons who break into your house?
    We can call them low life pieces of ****, it still doesn't change the fact that the guy committed murder.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    I indicated the shooter as the victim BMD,although I used the term sarcastically, and No one is condoning breaking into peoples homes, but put somecontext to the crime...
    It was unarmed kids, a Boy and his female cousin,they werent some hard core criminals or drug addicts looking for a fix,
    The "victim" had subdued the boy,and then decided F him he should die.so he gives him another 4 in the chest,the girl is at the top of the stairs and he taps her, she falls, and she deserves to die too so he goes and gets another gun...4 in the chest and one in the head...
    Clearly the guy isnt completely well, but My point is all this rable rousing the Rt. likes to do around property, and privacy and the 2nd amendment is all good and well when your dealing with reationale mature adults who understand the responsibility that comes with the extraordinary freedoms we enjoy,
    But there are a whole freakin lot of people out there that need a shorter leash on them unfortunately, and this is the consequence of firing them up all the time.
    this, and that black kid from florida, and that dude in arizona...did you guys hear about him?
    Dude was mad his neighbors were partying too loud ,so he walks down the street with his cell phone and a gun,starts arguing with the neighbors while he has the cops on the phone, tells the cops they arent listening to him and are getting agressive so I now am fearful for my life and Im going to stand my ground here...bang, bang, bang...

Im not telling you guys that your perspectives regarding your RIGHTS is inappropriate, but trying to make them a rallying cry for justice all the time seems to me to get you the opposite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    We can call them low life pieces of ****, it still doesn't change the fact that the guy committed murder.
    In this case I'd say it's definitely murder. Murder is not shooting at somebody who enters your house in self defense, but it is shooting multiple times at someone who is clearly no longer a threat to you (the unconscious boy), and murder is also going to get a second weapon to finish the job for the girl.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast