Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Low Ki is boring as ****
    I liked his move set. He was cool as Senshi in TNA. I was happy when he got to WWE but I knew it wouldn't end well lol. TNA should really sign Ultimo Dragon. He's capable of beating anyone in the X division.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I liked his move set. He was cool as Senshi in TNA. I was happy when he got to WWE but I knew it wouldn't end well lol. TNA should really sign Ultimo Dragon. He's capable of beating anyone in the X division.
    Yea there's a lot of Indy guys I'd like them to take a look at especially with their minor league system now. Liger/Rhett Tittus or whatever is name is are 2 that come to mine maybe colt. But liger is like 50 years old dude...
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    It'd be cool if Liger and Dragon could enter a tag title tourney or X tournament. Those guys could out wrestle anyone in TNA. Well, Dragon could. I'm not sure about Liger's condition. Ya, they're old but awesome lol.

vCash
    I think once Titus has his contract come up he will be in their with Kenny King.

vCash
    Spoiler - Wrestler Returns Tonight/In White

Velvet Sky is scheduled to return to TNA television on tonight's Impact episode, according to Prowrestling.net, after signing a new contract.

PWTorch has independently confirmed that Sky is at Universal Studios in Orlando.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbellz3o8 View Post
    Yup I do too. I also think there is a small chance Double A is banging brooke and that leads to both of them being in charge of Ace and 8's.... Think about it Devon-Aries both have/had their issues with him in past. Yes Aries has been attacked at the start when he was champ but have they attacked Hardy since he has been champ? No.....I hope Im right but I doubt it very very much

Leader - AA w/ Brooke
    Devon
    Doc
    Crimson
    Magnus
    Brisco
    works for me. thats not half bad
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I used to really enjoy TNA before Hogan and Bischoff ruined it. The ring, the X division, the entrances.

vCash
    PIGEONS!!!!!
    I'm so excited!

looks like Hardy vs Aries for the main event at Lockdown, in March. which I assume means Hardy will still be the world champion. either that or Aries becomes champ again and Hardy is the challenger. I'm not a fan really of Aries, so this is disappointing to me. but I know some like Aries.
    have to wonder about Hardy's contract status too.

I would prefer someone like Bully in Aces/Eights. or even Storm, or Samoa Joe. wouldn't really buy Aries as the leader. and Brooke, no.

vCash
    TNA is also rumored to use AAA (Mexico) talent for their dark matches at Lockdown to help get people to the arena.

vCash
    Brooke as the leader would be the worst idea. Joe should be in A&8's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I used to really enjoy TNA before Hogan and Bischoff ruined it. The ring, the X division, the entrances.
    So you like older guys being the main event all the time while the young guys get burried on the card? Hogan-EB have done everything right so far pushed Roode/AA/Magnus/Storm/Joe(FINALLY)...... What exactly has Hogan done to negativlly effect TNA?
    My PWW checklist

Wrigs - Check
    HTown - Check
    Riv - Check
    Jrm - Check
    Saddler - Check
    Rob - Check
    Sep - Check
    Swede - Let's just put a Check
    Dmac - It will be a Season of Beatings
    Mitb - Check
    Prestige Champion - Check
    World Champion - Check
    Creater of the First and most dominate Stable in PWW history
    The First Famly - Check

vCash
    I would love Samoa Joe to be the leader of Aces/Eights. I think he could thrive! he would be perfect, Joe is so bad ***. but I don't see it happening unfortunately. tonight is Joe vs Devon.
    I don't think Aries fits. IMO they need someone big, a good established name, not an X division type wrestler. yeah I said that.

vCash
    when EY got beat down, I thought that was the end. but nope, he has resigned.
    Eric Young ‏@ShowtimeEY

Just resigned with Impact Wrestling. A great day and when I get better ill come back better than ever!!!!!

vCash
    Tessmacher (Brooke Adams) has some really nice pictures on her twitter. @BrookeTess

vCash
    I wonder who Borash is talking about here.
    Jeremy Borash ‏@JeremyBorash

A very unexpected person backstage... don't miss #ImpactLive tonight at 8/7c on @SpikeTV!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast