Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    His job is on the line since he became a lame duck GM. He maybe playing his card with Bargs as his last piece.

He will try his hardest to not give up his prize possession
    His job is on the line because his contract is done. Of course he will try his hardest, but he's still willing to part with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    It depends how well a person judges BC's knowledge. He's a smart guy. He knows what the Lakers want and know what the starting pieces need to be. I doubt he'll mess around when he's dealing with a top 5 GM.
    Nobody is questioning his knowledge, sincerity and integrity. He was even at the short end of the stick when he dealt with Jordan.

I think not until he gets a franchise changing player for Bargs, he will not give up his former número UNO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    Why wouldn't salaries have to match? Do they have a trade exception?

Me too. 3-way deal for the win!

I would hate that. That shows such a lack of professionalism. The rumour that Bargs did the same thing is something I have always held against him.
    it is, but that doesnt mean wiggings cant grow. it could be his dream to one day play for his hometeam. though his dad is originall from LA, andrew was born here. I used to play pickup at this center in vaughan, I should've asked andrew if he would do something like this LOL

I if was good enough to make the nba, and could make my dream come true, id be happy to make any NbA team, and it wouldnt have to be the raptors. But if im the best prospect of the last 10 years, and the raptors actually need a SF, and Im a SF, and they have never won anything, id come out and say, I want to play for toronto
    [CENTER]

vCash
    Nobody is questioning his knowledge, sincerity and integrity. He was even at the short end of the stick when he dealt with Jordan.

I think not until he gets a franchise changing player for Bargs, he will not give up his former número UNO.
    i agree. you can see pride has always been a huge issue. as long as he doesn't give up on him he can always say it just "hasn't happened...yet".

Bargnani has had a very underwhelming career so far and yet it's always been unquestioned that he was a starter here. that would never have happened if he wasn't the 1st pick. i can see BC standing on the deck of the titanic as it sinks, playing the violin...
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i can see BC standing on the deck of the titanic as it sinks, playing the violin...
    All time no.1 post while BC is sitting on that GM chair

vCash
    All time no.1 post while BC is sitting on that GM chair
    while stefanski polishes his shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    imagine this

Lakers get Bargnani, Calderon
    Minnesota gets Pau Gasol
    Boston gets Pekovic and Derrick Williams
    Raptors get Ridnour and Jeff Green

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    imagine this

Lakers get Bargnani, Calderon
    Minnesota gets Pau Gasol
    Boston gets Pekovic and Derrick Williams
    Raptors get Ridnour and Jeff Green
    Eww. I would rather have a package of Pekovic and Derrick Williams going forward than Ridnour and Jeff Green. Pekovic is a future top 5 C if he continues progressing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    Eww. I would rather have a package of Pekovic and Derrick Williams going forward than Ridnour and Jeff Green. Pekovic is a future top 5 C if he continues progressing.
    what about valanciunas?

pekovic is not a future top 5 C. he is at his peak, a guy that uses physicality to get his points

but yeah it does look like boston is stealing this one

vCash
    what about valanciunas?

pekovic is not a future top 5 C. he is at his peak, a guy that uses physicality to get his points
    Like 99% of all centers ever? I think Val can co-exist with Pekovic. We would need a better 2 and 3.

vCash
    Like 99% of all centers ever? I think Val can co-exist with Pekovic. We would need a better 2 and 3.
    its all physicality for pekovic, nothing finesse about him

dwight
    bynum
    horford
    cousins
    gortat
    jordan
    marc gasol

are all centers that are better, and are going to be better than pekovic in the future.

valanciunas is a center, and so is pekovic. i really do not feel like shifting jval to an unnatural position, have we not learned what happened to bargnnai?

vCash
    Minnesota: Pau Gasol
    Lakers: Bargnani, Calderon and Mozgov
    Raptors: Ridnour and Gallinari
    Denver: Derrick Williams and Pekovic

vCash
    its all physicality for pekovic, nothing finesse about him

dwight
    bynum
    horford
    cousins
    gortat
    jordan
    marc gasol

are all centers that are better, and are going to be better than pekovic in the future.

valanciunas is a center, and so is pekovic. i really do not feel like shifting jval to an unnatural position, have we not learned what happened to bargnnai?
    Bynum? Nope.
    Jordan? You're really grasping at straws here. No Hibbert?
    Gortat? Maybe, at this rate, I don't think so.
    Cousins? I don't like my Cs to be volume shooters.

I think Valaciunas is a tweener. He has the finesse and the shot mechanics to play the PF position. He's kind of like Horford in that way. At this point in his development, he'll be better served playing a less physical position until he has the build to play the 5.
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 12-06-2012 at 11:08 PM.

vCash
    Bynum? Nope.
    Jordan? You're really grasping at straws here. No Hibbert?
    Gortat? Maybe, at this rate, I don't think so.
    Cousins? I don't like my Cs to be volume shooters.

I think Valaciunas is a tweener. He has the finesse and the shot mechanics to play the PF position. He's kind of like Horford in that way.
    well when talking about future top 5 C's, then im looking at Jordan's potential

yeah i forgot hibbert because those C's were just from the top of my head

regardless if cousins is a volume shooter or not, he is still a much much better player than pekovic

vCash
    well when talking about future top 5 C's, then im looking at Jordan's potential

yeah i forgot hibbert because those C's were just from the top of my head

regardless if cousins is a volume shooter or not, he is still a much much better player than pekovic
    Jordan's potential? He's nothing but a 10 and 10 C with the athletic ability to block shots. He's not even a good defender, he has absolutely 0 impact on defense for a guy that averages 2 blocks per game.

He's more talented than Pekovic and has the potential to be a better player but he's not a better player than Pek.
    http://bkref.com/tiny/bEL3W

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast