Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you sick of Cam Newton?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

32 53.33%
  • No

28 46.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    well any Atlanta, New Orleans, Tampa fans have already been sick of him. It's got absolutely nothing to do with his play, that should be judged and praised/criticized on its own merit.

I think 95% of people who have a problem with Cam have a problem cuz hes such a douche. I personally loved watching him at Auburn, was a little iffy when he went to a division rival but whatever and last year he did fine. His sulking, the towel hoodie, his over-the-top antics and post game press conferences are completely out of control.

If I was a Carolina fan and I saw my QB going all crazy about a first down when were getting blown out, I would ****ing flip. Hes an *******, and his moves are tired. You wanna be Superman, go win something, do something. Hes done nothing in the NFL except put up some above average numbers, so did Vinny Testaverde big deal.

Young man has his priorities really messed up, I dont know what it would take for him to really get it.
    I wouldn't talk badly about Vinny if you value your life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonFSU View Post
    I wouldn't talk badly about Vinny if you value your life.
    I'm a Bucs fan I earned that right at birth if you know your Testaverde history.

We Want Winston

vCash
    Cowherd was ripping him for being a diva yesterday

vCash
    Ya I got no problems with Cam. He's got some growing up to do but he's still young and adjusting. The problem is he's been used to people pampering through out his entire career so give him a couple of years to adjust.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks his "sophomore slump" has been a little overblown?

vCash
    I think people are hypocritical when it comes to celebrating in sports. The fact that Cam celebrated after that TD when he was done 23-0 against the Giants makes me think he was still focused on the game and trying to win and not sulking while his team is getting their ***** kicked. Why does a player have to change their demeanor based on what the score is. Don't you want the players on your team to play with the same effort and intensity regardless of what the score is?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck017 View Post
    I think people are hypocritical when it comes to celebrating in sports. The fact that Cam celebrated after that TD when he was done 23-0 against the Giants makes me think he was still focused on the game and trying to win and not sulking while his team is getting their ***** kicked. Why does a player have to change their demeanor based on what the score is. Don't you want the players on your team to play with the same effort and intensity regardless of what the score is?
    He did the superman thing when he had played poorly for most of the game prior. You're clearly not superman if you have yielded 0 points in 3 quarters (if I remember correctly)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Depends how you're saying. Are you saying it's not that bad or that Cam's rookie season was a fluke?

If the first, then no, I'd say most Carolina fans don't think this slump is that bad. A lot of Cam's problems this season boil down to the OL collapsing as soon as the ball is out and some key drops from his WR's not named Steve Smith.

I don't know what the precise definition of a sophomore slump is (is it a terrible season? injury?), but Cam has had 5 good games and 3 bad games. The rest were just mediocre.

vCash
    Pete Prisco is the source... Honestly, this is enough said.

The guy has zero credibility and is a scumbag. Don't believe me? Read some of his tweets.

vCash
    his cockiness on the cell phone commercial with the french fries hamburger handshake **** annoys me to death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Depends how you're saying. Are you saying it's not that bad or that Cam's rookie season was a fluke?

If the first, then no, I'd say most Carolina fans don't think this slump is that bad. A lot of Cam's problems this season boil down to the OL collapsing as soon as the ball is out and some key drops from his WR's not named Steve Smith.

I don't know what the precise definition of a sophomore slump is (is it a terrible season? injury?), but Cam has had 5 good games and 3 bad games. The rest were just mediocre.
    Like last year he was amazing, but he's only had a few REALLY bad games. The rest of the Panthers just isn't that good, that's why they're losing. Because he hasn't had an absurd amount of touchdown like last year, the media has made it seem like he's done nothing at all

vCash
    where is all the cam newton lovers?? All the posters who were giving the posters **** for saying he was going to be a bust and wasn't NFL ready?? ..............

I thought so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    The rest of his career is going to be a "slump"... kind of like sanchez, but better arm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    where is all the cam newton lovers?? All the posters who were giving the posters **** for saying he was going to be a bust and wasn't NFL ready?? ..............

I thought so.
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    The rest of his career is going to be a "slump"... kind of like sanchez, but better arm.
    He really hasn't been that bad this year, definitely not a bust. If the rest of the team was good and they were winning people would be saying he's doing just fine. He's certainly not a bust, as you're implying

vCash
    To be a championship caliber QB, you've got to have a little something upstairs...i don't think cam has much of anything going on upstairs

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast