Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Well, ratedness is a tricky thing. Melo plays well and he skyrockets in many people's (mainly Knicks fans) minds. Thus, they start overrating him. This probably forces other fans to simultaneously discredit him, and thus underrate him.

So I don't know. Like just about everyone else, he is overrated by many, and underrated by many. It depends on how that person is indeed rating him.
    I can agree with that. I just don't understand how people say he isn't a Candidate. He is clearly behind lebron and Durant but I think he in the 3-4 range in importance for their team
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    this is durants year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    this is durants year
    I sure hope so.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    No love for Kobe?

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    I cant believe people still go by this overrated/underrated thing. It's so subjective and an unwinnable argument. The kid that says Melo is the best player in basketball right now, is obviously overrating him. However, the kids that say he is the 17th best player in the game, is probably underrating him.

It works with everyone.
    I agree. There are some people who fly under or over the radar universally, but it's very few. The reality is that usually there's a large population that overrates a player, and a large population that underrates a player...for almost every player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    No love for Kobe?
    He's having a great year...but right now the Lakers play makes him not a viable candidate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    He's having a great year...but right now the Lakers play makes him not a viable candidate.
    Totally agree.

The guy is leading the league in scoring, shooting a career high 49% from the field, 39% 3pt range and 88% FTs, and his steals are up at around 1.7 a game. But the putrid 9-11 record probably erases away all that, as you said. Really unfortunate.

vCash
    So far its Durant, he is playing great all around game and really leads his team to one of the best records in the league. And he really nears the LeBrons level improving by a bit. I feel this year will be Durants year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Totally agree.

The guy is leading the league in scoring, shooting a career high 49% from the field, 39% 3pt range and 88% FTs, and his steals are up at around 1.7 a game. But the putrid 9-11 record probably erases away all that, as you said. Really unfortunate.
    furthermore, even if the Lakers turn it around at some point, their record will not be top 4-5 in the league, virtually guaranteeing Kobe has no shot at the MVP.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Lakers 1-8 when Kobe scores 30 or more and 8-3 when he's under 30.

vCash
    Just seems setup for Durantula to win (not saying it's rigged, more of a 'his time is now' thing). I'd be surprised if he didn't win it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    Just seems setup for Durantula to win (not saying it's rigged, more of a 'his time is now' thing). I'd be surprised if he didn't win it.
    I would be surprised as well. If LeBron doesn't clearly outplay him, they won't (yawn) give the award to him again. Durant is the next man up.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Yeah. Story lines and narratives (see: Derrick Rose) play a huge role. It's Durant's time...it's his to lose.

vCash
    agreed. i thought it was his last year but lebron just went beast mode i don't see anyone challenging him for it this year.

vCash
    1. Durant

distant 2nd
    James

3rd Anthony

4th Duncan
    5th Bryant

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast