Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Colby?
    no, he's behind zach randolph

vCash
    [QUOTE=Lebron SHOULD win it every year, he's the best player on the planet QUOTE]

Do you know what MVP means?

vCash
    [QUOTE=ILLUSIONIST^248;24772645]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron SHOULD win it every year, he's the best player on the planet QUOTE

Do you know what MVP means?
    It's a three letter abbreviation, not so different then CCCCCCCCCCCCC PPPPPPPPPPPP 33333333333333333

Vote CP3
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

vCash
    Second in the west yezzirrrrrrrrrrrrrr CP3

vCash
    OKC has won 19 of 21, and Durant just continues to coast while still putting up insane numbers. It's his to lose at this point.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    I agree with you on the above but don't forget that OKC has had a very vanilla schedule so far this year while LAC has beaten SAS twice, MIA, and basically every other elite team they put in front of them.

OKC has been amazing, but they have not just Durant but another top 10 player in Russell Westbrook, a top 20-25 player in Serge Ibaka, one of the best man defenders in the league in Thabo, sixth man candidate Kevin Martin and other greats.

LAC has similar depth but not to the individual talent extent of OKC (Blake is not a top tier player yet) which puts the emphasis on how much better CP3 has made everyone around him in where they currently reside in the standings.

1. Durant
    2. CP3 (very close)
    3. Carmelo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    no, he's behind zach randolph
    Noooo!!! Colby!!!!!!! :cry:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    I agree with you on the above but don't forget that OKC has had a very vanilla schedule so far this year while LAC has beaten SAS twice, MIA, and basically every other elite team they put in front of them.

OKC has been amazing, but they have not just Durant but another top 10 player in Russell Westbrook, a top 20-25 player in Serge Ibaka, one of the best man defenders in the league in Thabo, sixth man candidate Kevin Martin and other greats.

LAC has similar depth but not to the individual talent extent of OKC (Blake is not a top tier player yet) which puts the emphasis on how much better CP3 has made everyone around him in where they currently reside in the standings.

1. Durant
    2. CP3 (very close)
    3. Carmelo
    It can speak?

Blake is absolutely in Westbrook's tier. 2nd tier superstars. Bledsoe is their Sefalosha equivalent and clearly better overall, Deandre is their Serge (Ibaka passed him overall, but his defense is highly overrated by some) and Crawford equals OKC's Martin. There's absolutely no sympathy vote for the Clips on a team argument versus the Thunder or anyone else. Which would mean he would have to have been individually better than KD. I love Cp3, but there is no case that this is true. I'll challenge you to make it though.

vCash
    In the end, this looks like it may come down to CP3 or Durant whoever finishes with the top spot out west. With the Clippers 11 game winning streak going on they are 2nd out west now.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    I really hope Paul gets an MVP in his career. If this is his best shot, that I'm rooting for him.

He's certainly in the discussion. Still not enough separates LeBron, Melo, KD and him though.

Kobe's got no shot, despite playing his best individual ball in a long time. Even if the Lakers turn it around drastically, he probably won't get the credit needed.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It can speak?

Blake is absolutely in Westbrook's tier. 2nd tier superstars. Bledsoe is their Sefalosha equivalent and clearly better overall, Deandre is their Serge (Ibaka passed him overall, but his defense is highly overrated by some) and Crawford equals OKC's Martin. There's absolutely no sympathy vote for the Clips on a team argument versus the Thunder or anyone else. Which would mean he would have to have been individually better than KD. I love Cp3, but there is no case that this is true. I'll challenge you to make it though.
    just for that lol...CP33333333333333333

vCash
    :cry:muy vote goes to colbe brian he can do it all in the world best basketball evr

vCash
    Dwight Howard is a wanker for pushing Melo down!!!!!

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Dwight Howard is a wanker for pushing Melo down!!!!!
    Yes, he pushed him on purpose.

Melo ran into a physical beast. Deal with it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It can speak?

Westbrook is a top 10 player who can score at will and doesn't have any significant weaknesses, he's arguably as good as Rose. Westbrook is a first tier superstar who is playing with the best or second best player in the league.

Meanwhile, Blake is a second tier superstar at best. He has gotten better but the guy can't hit a free throw, still doesn't have a consistent midrange game and is basically Amare 2.0 (early Suns version before the Spurs playoff matchup where he blew up). He's an all-star but he's barely a top 15-20 player.

Westbrook>>>Blake

Ibaka is a borderline all-star if he got a few more opportunities and in my opinion is the best role player in the league by far. Meanwhile, Deandre, can't hit a free throw, isn't anywhere the shot blocker that Ibaka is and is no where near as talented.

Ibaka>>>>Jordan

Crawford is better then Martin, no contest.

Bledsoe is overall better then Thabo, I agree.

The Clippers are a deeper team in terms of talent but OKC is by far better in terms of top heavy talent no question. CP3 has depth around him but he doesn't have the kind of surrounding talent that Durant does.

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast